Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Anyone else around here?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Anyone else around here? Sat, 24 September 2005 12:28 Go to next message
Just post-whoring as I am bored and stuck at home. Is anyone else suffering from dead-Toyota syndrome and can't go out on a saturday or friday night???

*sigh*

I think I'm going to go cry now.
  Send a private message to this user    
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone else around here? Sat, 24 September 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im at home doing assessments, havent done anything like this since 2002, feels like im at uni again, i enjoy learning but assessments are teh ghey
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone else around here? Sat, 24 September 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just got home from an evening at the monster trucks, they were far less impressive than I had hoped for Confused Truckasaurus was there too, it was more like Puff the Magic Dragon Crying or Very Sad

Then to top it off, some c#nt tried to steal my car whilst I was at the show and now I have a car full of broken glass, no drivers window, stolen items and rooted wiring Sad Faggots Mad

SO now I am going to sit here and whinge and then sulk.

Thanks for listening.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone else around here? Sat, 24 September 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 22:44

Then to top it off, some c#nt tried to steal my car whilst I was at the show and now I have a car full of broken glass, no drivers window, stolen items and rooted wiring Sad Faggots Mad

Thanks for listening.

not cool No No No hope u get it sorted.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone else around here? Sat, 24 September 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 22:14

You have a car full of stolen items?! hehehe *sigh* Sucks to hear man, hopefully the would-be thieves die a peasants death

rob_RA40 wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 22:04

im at home doing assessments, havent done anything like this since 2002, feels like im at uni again, i enjoy learning but assessments are teh ghey
Sounds very homo dude - luckily I haven't done any uni since, like 2002, although I was enrolled until the end of last year. btw - didn't you used to have a Garth 'got any megadeth' avatar? Sad to say it, but I have a near complete megadeth cd collection...i reckon i'm missing maybe one or two rare tracks and that's it.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone else around here? Sat, 24 September 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and in regards to your current avatar ... err - best of three?
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone else around here? Sat, 24 September 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey shane that sucks man!! i got a window maybe but i know Rob(74rolla) definately does... i am sure we can help you out...
I just got home from a bit of a night out... Quite a shitehouse night so i am watching old school haha..
Cheers
Michael
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone else around here? Sat, 24 September 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey at least you got to go out! Next time think of all the poor saps stuck not going 'out' and have more beer etc etc in our honour Very Happy
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Anyone else around here? Sat, 24 September 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I just got home from an evening at the monster trucks, they were far less impressive than I had hoped for Confused Truckasaurus was there too, it was more like Puff the Magic Dragon Crying or Very Sad

Thanks for listening.

Fuck!! that sucks dude. I hope the stupid c#nt gets hit by a car!!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Anyone else around here? Sun, 25 September 2005 00:10 Go to previous message
mick wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 23:19

Thanks for listening.

Fuck!! that sucks dude. I hope the stupid c#nt gets hit by a car!!

not ke382TG's car though cause then he'd have panel damage to add to the list
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:gotta get me one of these
Next Topic:how to make methanol / ethanol and still
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:43:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051748752593994 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.