Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Initial D ... who knows where i can get all?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Initial D ... who knows where i can get all? Tue, 27 September 2005 02:51 Go to next message
hey guys does anybody know where i can get all of the initial D episodes from like up to current i know that in aus they are onli up to like battle 12 which is episode #3 of stage 2 ( i think thats right) and these i already have but i want all of them up to the newest fourth stage is anybodt able to help me out please thanx:) oh and i would like to have them with english dialoge not jap with subtitles Smile

cheers

-nathan
  Send a private message to this user    
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Initial D ... who knows where i can get all? Tue, 27 September 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ewwwwwww!
The english dubs are so horrible and the music sux arse as well.

thewirdsdomain may or may not have what you're after Wink

Jap audio with Eng subs = teh 0wnz.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Initial D ... who knows where i can get all? Tue, 27 September 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zErTeK[2k

wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 12:51]hey guys does anybody know where i can get all of the initial D episodes from like up to current i know that in aus they are onli up to like battle 12 which is episode #3 of stage 2 ( i think thats right) and these i already have but i want all of them up to the newest fourth stage is anybodt able to help me out please thanx:) oh and i would like to have them with english dialoge not jap with subtitles Smile

cheers

-nathan

well you can get original ones with jap and not english (with english suxors.. nowhere near as exciting Razz) for around 5000yen EACH volume....

there were at LEAST 20 volumes at the store i looked at.. so thats...

100000 yen = AUD$1200....

how many volumes are there in total? multiply by about $60 each Razz

ooooh right, you want dodgy ripped versions Razz heh heh
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Initial D ... who knows where i can get all? Tue, 27 September 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 13:30

Ewwwwwww!

You were able to watch the subs, I couldn't even get through one episode. Just stick with the Jap subtitled version.
Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Re: Initial D ... who knows where i can get all? Tue, 27 September 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i bought the entire set of ebay for around 100buks delivered
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Initial D ... who knows where i can get all? Tue, 27 September 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw an english version for the first time like a week or so ago. it is so 'teh suck' its not funny... and the music made me want to cry.
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: Initial D ... who knows where i can get all? Tue, 27 September 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol well in that case where can i get jap versions i can deal with reading i jus cbf unless i have to but if they r that much better bring em on Smile
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Initial D ... who knows where i can get all? Wed, 28 September 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AW11 no Jitsu wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 16:34

thu187 wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 13:30

Ewwwwwww!

You were able to watch the subs, I couldn't even get through one episode. Just stick with the Jap subtitled version.

I think you mean I was able to watch the dubs Razz Nah I wasn't actually. When I was watching the Stage 3 movie I had matroska splitter which lets you choose between more than one audio channel (english or jap in Initial D's case) and I had a go at the Americanised version. Like Bathurst-91 one said it is the worst piece of shit dubbing in the entire world bordering on evil. The voices are crap and they have a different initial d opening song which is really really really ultra gay.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Initial D ... who knows where i can get all? Wed, 28 September 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zErTeK[2k

wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 22:17]lol well in that case where can i get jap versions i can deal with reading i jus cbf unless i have to but if they r that much better bring em on Smile

Please re-read the second post in this thread (it's directly below the first post that you made if you're struggling) Wink
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Initial D ... who knows where i can get all? Wed, 28 September 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zErTeK[2k

wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 12:51]hey guys does anybody know where i can get all of the initial D episodes from like up to current i know that in aus they are onli up to like battle 12 which is episode #3 of stage 2 ( i think thats right) and these i already have but i want all of them up to the newest fourth stage is anybodt able to help me out please thanx:) oh and i would like to have them with english dialoge not jap with subtitles Smile

cheers

-nathan

did you even try to google for shops that sell it?
there are heaps and heaps of online shops that do.

www.google.com
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Initial D ... who knows where i can get all? Wed, 28 September 2005 15:13 Go to previous message
oldcorollas wrote on Wed, 28 September 2005 18:30

zErTeK[2k

cheers

-nathan

did you even try to google for shops that sell it?
there are heaps and heaps of online shops that do.

www.google.com

To make it easier for the simpler minded of us
http://google.com/search?num=100&hs=krc&hl =en&lr=lang_en&safe sex=on&client=three hookers and a brothel%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=initial+d+crapola &btnG=Search

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Skinny jack osbourne
Next Topic:Reffered Users...wtf
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:09:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004443883895874 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.