Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » Sparco Sprint Seat (black)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
justinfox
Regular

September 2003
Sparco Sprint Seat (black) Tue, 27 September 2005 10:14 Go to next message
Hi guys,

I JUST got this seat from MX5 Mania for $600 installed onto my NA MX5 not even a week ago now.

After a few days in it I realised it's a bit big for me. I am 5ft6 and VERY skinny. This seat is considered pretty small but after sitting in a friend's Recaro SPG I've realised that is the seat for me or a Bride Zeta 3. All over $1200 unfortunately but I want one!

I spent and additional $208 on some genuine Sparco kidney cushions which velcro on to the seat as well as (get this!) a Sparco pneumatic lumbar support which also velcros on and has a pump so you can adjust the lumbar support! All of this makes it a lot more comfy for me but it's still not perfect like the Recaro is.

So I am considering selling this seat and extra goodies. I am in Sydney, Maroubra eastern suburbs. There's not a mark on the seat and extras as they are AS NEW.

Asking $500 for the lot (seat, kidney cushions and lumbar support)!!!!!!!!! My massive loss is your massive gain. Email: justinATaustralianinfront.com.au

http://temp.australianinfront.com.au/temp/sprint1.jpg

http://temp.australianinfront.com.au/temp/sprint2.jpg

http://temp.australianinfront.com.au/temp/sprint3.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 28 September 2005 02:46]

Send a private message to this user    
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: Sparco Sprint Seat (black) Tue, 27 September 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont wanna be rude, but they are $389 on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=4576777567&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3A MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
justinfox
Regular

September 2003
Re: Sparco Sprint Seat (black) Tue, 27 September 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair call.

I paid $808 all up for mine and I got it from a shop and not off eBay.

I know many seats on eBay are fake Recaros etc. I have receipts for mine so there's no paranoia. They are 100% genuine.

khchu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Sparco Sprint Seat (black) Tue, 27 September 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on the one on eBay is 100% genuine as well...
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: Sparco Sprint Seat (black) Tue, 27 September 2005 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about get the fuck out of justins thread Evil or Very Mad

ebay is fucking shit!!!!! that is all

good luck with justin
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Sparco Sprint Seat (black) Wed, 28 September 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, you don't know what you're really buying on eBay... you have to take the seller's word for everything and most of the time their word is worth dick all.

I got ripped off by an arsehole on eBay and it was only last week that eBay have agreed to honour my claim for reimbursment of lost funds. It's taken since March this year for it to get this far. Mad

Sorry, my point being that comparing prices of real Sparco seats to ones on eBay is not really fair because in all likelyhood the eBay ones are not genuine.

[Updated on: Wed, 28 September 2005 12:22]

Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: Sparco Sprint Seat (black) Wed, 28 September 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't mean to start a war Smile, but I am looking for a seat atm and if the price is comparable im interested.

Are you open to offers?
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sparco Sprint Seat (black) Wed, 28 September 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan1 wrote on Wed, 28 September 2005 00:28

how about get the fuck out of justins thread Evil or Very Mad

ebay is fucking shit!!!!! that is all

good luck with justin

Haha!

Free bump.
justinfox
Regular

September 2003
Re: Sparco Sprint Seat (black) Thu, 29 September 2005 11:14 Go to previous message
Open to offers sure but it's looking like I'm spending up on a Bride and my passengers get to ride in this thing!

Smile

No offense taken about the eBay comment really. All in all I know what I paid and I can either loose heaps of cash on this or just keep it as I have 2 cars it can go into at the moment. All good!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:jzz30 passenger electric velour seat and rear seat. cheap!!!
Next Topic:number plates f/s.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 22:12:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064511299133301 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.