Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park with pics slight NWS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park with pics slight NWS Thu, 29 September 2005 04:20 Go to next message
As per the title whos going, in the morning i am going to check out a car but should be out there from 1-2pm and stay till it finishes. Will be taking my camera to take plenty of photos. Though won't be able to get any photos of the pro's at night cos my camera's flash isn't good enough.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 October 2005 04:47]

Send a private message to this user    
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u gonna enter
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 14:58

u gonna enter

yeah sure, umm noo i am spectating but just wondering who is going whether it be competing or spectating, if you are competing post a pic of your car and i'll try and get photo of it on the track. Wink
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't be a pussay Rona, ENTER!!!!!!!

I must see pics of the Rona smokin' it!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its like 300 bucks to enter stuff that. Rolling Eyes Though i do have 4 steelies sitting in my back yard waiting to be used.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you had have given us more warning I could have passed the hat around and made a collection Wink

Think of that $300 as an investment in the first step to becoming cool Laughing
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/2435/monkey6mr.jpg
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm I have never even considered entering the drift comp but anyway........................... Cool Can we get back on topic.

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/dronekdaman/rona.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/dronekdaman/rona2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/dronekdaman/rona3.jpg
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep right 'ere, i'll be there. I heard its like all day all night.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 15:07

If you had have given us more warning I could have passed the hat around and made a collection Wink

Think of that $300 as an investment in the first step to becoming cool Laughing

bahh humbug.... $300 isn't even a night out!!! it's barely one tyre!!!

(then again, it's more than i paid for most of my cars Razz Laughing )
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats only an ST141, i am not saying the car is not capable of drift, but if i was gonna have a go it'd be at a practice day not a competition first up. Wink Wink
Not to mention i'd need a cams license for the day, more tyres, helmet etc etc it all adds up, oh and probably a locked diff. I really couldn't be bothered drifting the rona, its not that it can't but being my designated daily and not being built for it it wouldn't be nice if something happened. Plus i reckon there'd be more smoke coming out the exhaust on the track then out of the tyres at least for the first run when the car is cold and that just ain't right.
Oh well going to check out the Levin on saturday then out to the dorifto. Then if i don't like the Levin will try and talk my parents round to the idea of a nice HR31 coupe as there is one for sale atm that i could buy with cash. Very Happy Then build it up.
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I will be there, from the time the gates open till the time they close (yeah, its a full day-night thing, from 8:30am to 9pm)to cheer on all the toyota drifters out there, including our own Indy.

Corona, you keep telling us that your going to drift it before you sell it.....well times running out buddy, as you say, your going car shopping in the morning, so.....

The next IDA practice day is at OP on the 22nd. I expect to see you there IN the rona WITH a helmet on, not a camera strapped to your neck.

Pistols at 20 paces.... Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Thu, 29 September 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there all day...
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah come and cheer me on...... (and change my tyres for me Razz) hehehe

I'll be the chick in the red AE86 with a black front looking very scared and muttering to herself "What the f**k am I doing here? What was I thinking!" Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Change tyres bwahahahhahaa dreamin, that or they'll fall off as you drift Shocked.
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, dont laugh, last run at wakefeild Indy went through 2, or was it 3 tyres. Honestly!!!!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 13:42

Hey, dont laugh, last run at wakefeild Indy went through 2, or was it 3 tyres. Honestly!!!!

Oh woops didn't mean it like that, but yeah can be taken that way too, i meant you got a fat chance of me helping you change tyres lol, nah i'll help out if you need it.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Out of those 2 or 3 how many were fronts
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was 3 and they were all rear tyres.

Although I was growing a pretty little garden in one of the front tyres. Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 30 September 2005 03:53]

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All were rear. We wont elaborate on why they needed changing though. Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trying to get some DART TARBO action eh Laughing , well i guess you just use the handbrake for longer then other so you'd flatspot a few rear tyres, ie come piling into corner rip handbrake and hold on for long time. Wink I assume thats how you get a 4ac powered car to drift.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dart turbo? You mean like this.....

http://www.speed-shots.net/gallery/fatz_db_bbq_240 92005/IMG_9909_1024

hehehehe

No I hardly ever use the handbrake, I'm not confident with it yet.

[Updated on: Fri, 30 September 2005 03:59]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have already seen the pics and knew you had gotten it on the dirt, plus your showering of the crowd at oran park its not a hard assumption (that effort was gold). Wink
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you see my tribute to Don Adams with the wall? ie "missed it by that much" Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah haven't seen it
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A bunch of us were sitting righ there and our eyeballs were as wide as yours Shocked
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a shame i had a stupid law assignment to do looks like it was a top day. Any how will be good tomorrow wooot, i can't remember the last time i saw dorifto action probably the last friday night at oran park and that was ages ago.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was out at oran today doing business with my old man and what should i spot in the pits but the 1000 horsepower C.A.P.A ute.
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stop complaining $300 entry fee is nothing

This is how much it is costing me to run a single ARC round
Entry $500 (big discount normally $1500)
Fuel for rally car $300
New Tyres $1400
Fuel for tow car to get there and back $150
Accomodation $400

Lets not get into consumable like oil and spare parts, dyno tuning ect,
Sad

hmmm i might have to get a decent Levin out there Wink it looks like cheap motorsport

Ben.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just don't break anything Razz

so when is next rally round? been waiting for updates Very Happy

and you should go show the dorito boys how it's done.... just get some shitty tyres, clamp some coils together with cable ties and you'll have sik dorifto suspension in minutes Razz

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres a few guys with rally commodores and datto that come out, so why not give it a go.
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

just don't break anything

All the Castle Hill Toyota parts department know me by first name need i say anymore Very Happy

Quote:

been waiting for updates

Sorry i havnt been updating more often

Next round is ARC Bathurst at the end of october,
Check out the thread in events its all there

Quote:

clamp some coils together
Laughing
ive got some trick track suspension coming from japan soon after bathurst no dodgyness required.

Ben.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 15:32

and you should go show the dorito boys how it's done....

Did you guys know that Rick Bates and Simon Evans are competing in the Drift Australia competition tomorrow?

Yes I know that you already know Corona Wink

[Updated on: Fri, 30 September 2005 05:49]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 15:47

Did you guys know that Rick Bates, Simon Evans and Paul Morris are all competing in the Drift Australia competition tomorrow?

Yes I know that you already know Corona Wink

PICK ME PICK ME I DO I DO Razz
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love the car that Simon Evans will be competing in too! Very Happy

http://www.driftaustralia.com.au/forum/albums/Boaty/SexpoSoarer.jpg
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hadn't seen his car sweet soarer always good to see something different out on the track shame about the GT wing though.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 15:57

I hadn't seen his car sweet soarer always good to see something different out on the track shame about the GT wing though.

FFS, the cars a sexmavhine, sponsored by Sexpo and Pussyshaver...

and it has a dorifto wing that many spoontah kiddies would aspire to...

and you feckin have a go at it.... F F S.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rona is just jealous cause his RT142 is sponsored by Ball Shaver www.ballshaver.com

Ball Shaver doesn't work though, you just end up with a couple of prickly pears.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What can i say i am not a fan of GT wings and just pointed it out.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 16:07

Ball Shaver doesn't work though, you just end up with a couple of prickly pears.

Sounds like someones speaking from experience. Yes i am jealous cos I can't afford a 200 wing to put on my car, i don't like them so sue me.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Yes i am jealous cos I can't afford a 200 wing to put on my car

I'll pass the hat around and see if we can raise enough money to get your corona a wing you little princess.

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably won't be out there until say 3pm now.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Fri, 30 September 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im leaving here @ 12noon

champs dont start till 5
its the amateurs @ 10-5
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sat, 01 October 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 15:24

I love the car that Simon Evans will be competing in too! Very Happy

http://www.driftaustralia.com.au/forum/albums/Boaty/SexpoSoarer.jpg

no he wont

toyota dont want thier number one Aus driver associated with sexual items...

in other news

crab is gonna rock the shit!

GO CRAB!

rona dont tarnish the sport of drift with your hunk of junk...the nissan drivers already do that
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sat, 01 October 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, how was it?
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sat, 01 October 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was ok, i got burnt like a mother fucker. It was pretty boring though, the track they ran was shithouse for spectators. And they had MASSIVE intervals between rounds. I'd like my 25 bucks back.
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sat, 01 October 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I just got home from it too, Biggest waste of 2 hours driving time, and $25!!!
All that crap inbetween battles was so shit, stupid 16 and 17 year old hussies modeling for the people on the otherside of the track, and no matter where you went you could not see the whole track!
I was down on turn 3 and that was pretty good, but they should have just left it at the same place they did last year!
Biggest waste of a day ever, thats all I have to say about it!
They didn't even have the mad D1 guys there like last year! Just some guys on dirt bikes with road tyres trying to get sideways, and doin crazy monos, which was kinda cool, but no match to a D1 guy sitting on his door doing donuts!

Did anyone have a good experience? It might have been a bit better from up above the garages, was anyone up there?
bluehachi
Regular

September 2005
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sat, 01 October 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
full lock are the guys responsible for bringing the D1 drivers down and they only do it for THEIR events;) asince this was a Drift Aust event there wasnt ever going to be d1 guys there.

DA
1st. Darren Appleton
2nd. Rick Bates
3rd. Christian Pickering

FD results
1st. Fernados (sorry if I spelt it wrong)
2nd. Truscott
3rd. ???
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sat, 01 October 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah...

no win for crabby this time. but he looked fucking good putting down the tarbo powa.

joshy pitted himself after lunch to save his engine fearing his block spun a bearing. so AGAIN i didn get to see Sad

day was pretty crap tho. long ass waits between rounds. no d1. too much model bullshit. good drifting tho (when they were ON the track)
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sat, 01 October 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHITCHY wrote on Sat, 01 October 2005 21:33

Did anyone have a good experience? It might have been a bit better from up above the garages, was anyone up there?

yeah for the latter part of the night. was pretty much the same... meh
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sun, 02 October 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didnt attend, but Ive been to the South Circuit before, and it is shocking for spectators... Drift Nats events just seem to be better all round. Nuff said.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sun, 02 October 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, whoever would have thought an aussie "dorifto day" would have sucked Rolling Eyes aww gee......

isn't drift about the show, and not the go, anyway??
(ie the models, the dudes hanging out their doors while doing good old aussie doughies)

edit: Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
i wanna see ronas pics Wink

[Updated on: Sun, 02 October 2005 03:37]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sun, 02 October 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 02 October 2005 12:56

wow, whoever would have thought an aussie "dorifto day" would have sucked Rolling Eyes aww gee......

isn't drift about the show, and not the go, anyway??
(ie the models, the dudes hanging out their doors while doing good old aussie doughies)

edit: Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
i wanna see ronas pics Wink

G1 SA State Championships have proved that the best drifters in AUS are located in the great southern state...

always garuanteed to entertain...we cant all rock up to every events and kick the crap out of your eastern asses all the time now can we Razz

If yall want some real dorifto entertainment without making the trek to Ebisu then make the trek to Mallala next weekend...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sun, 02 October 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was disappointed with the south circuit too, much better spectating at driftland, organisation at some times left a lot to be desired, heres some of my pics in the short time i was there in daylight. Sorry bout the graininess my scanner is packed up and got them developed on to CD so they came out grainy.

http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/4340/474700010wq.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5640/474700029we.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/953/474700034qc.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4962/474700048jt.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8149/474700052dg.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8085/474700068sh.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/9073/474700070cm.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2040/474700080lz.jpg
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sun, 02 October 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/9236/474700098xa.jpg

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5976/474700102lt.jpg

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=474700119ea.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6600/474700128sw.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9614/474700132gz.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1559/474700151cd.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9084/474700153jc.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6996/474700177hd.jpg
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sun, 02 October 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5342/474700190vy.jpg

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/9859/474700119ea.jpg

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6366/chick1wo.jpg

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6800/chicks3bv.jpg

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2317/untitled1copy4ry.jpg
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sun, 02 October 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
darren hit the tyres?

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park This Saturday: Sun, 02 October 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Sun, 02 October 2005 13:52

G1 SA State Championships have proved that the best drifters in AUS are located in the great southern state...

always garuanteed to entertain...we cant all rock up to every events and kick the crap out of your eastern asses all the time now can we Razz

If yall want some real dorifto entertainment without making the trek to Ebisu then make the trek to Mallala next weekend...

heh heh, SA kiddies seem to always generate the best smoke (ahh dear.. what a teerible pun Razz)

Ebisu? thats.... about 12 hrs closer than adelaide Wink
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Australia Championships at Oran Park with pics slight NWS Sun, 02 October 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Yep first lap of qualifying bang didn't even have my camera out and the light trailer was in the way, so i quickly ran down and got a pic of him getting out of the car hence the dust still in the air. Alchemist was standing round near where i was but on the other side of the fence not taking too many photos when i was there though. Rolling Eyes
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:The V-Tech powah Honda Jet
Next Topic:Not your average car horn
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:17:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086789131164551 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.