Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Fri, 30 September 2005 09:01 Go to next message
just thought Id let everyone know about a really good shopping experience today.

This is a new store in castle hill on victoria ave. the store is HUGE and the staff are awsome too.

guy walks up to me casue i went in to buy some 6inch 2ways for my car. he walks up to me introduces himself shakes my hand asks for my name really freindly asks me wat im looking for then starts asking me about my car ect ect ect. gave me a bloody good price on speakers (they were marked down already but took another 10 bucks off) told me he refused to sell me the JVC ones i was looking at casue therye shit and he'd be ripping me off.

basically its probably the BEST customer service ive ever recieved and i definatly know where ill be going to buy my gear from now on.

i was going to go to strathfield to get a 50pk of blank cd's casue therey only 15 bucks but decided id pay the extra for the ones they had therre.

so yea go check em out casue the store is awsome and the security there is crazy
  Send a private message to this user    
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Fri, 30 September 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the price like on cds?
JB at para has heaps cheap cds, is it similar?

chris
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Fri, 30 September 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u mean blanks?

jsut reading the bag i have theyre open til 9pm weekdays! this is better than bunnings
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Fri, 30 September 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they used to be very scarce and have just burst out everywhere, i'll be heading there one work lunch break to check it out.

they also have a huge range of cds and have stuff you can hardly get elsewhere...and cheap yea Wink

thumbs up from me
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Fri, 30 September 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cdblanks = www.msy.com.au

i got my stereo setup from jb Cool
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Fri, 30 September 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome... will have to check this out sometime!
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Fri, 30 September 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
43 thumbs up from me... Excellent selection and very very competitive prices...
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Fri, 30 September 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah bought 2 stezzas from JB parra and always a good selection of cd's and dvd's
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Fri, 30 September 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JB HiFi near my house is full of wanker staff/salespeople. The car audio guys are the worst and it seems that none of them ever stick around for longer than 6 months. They don't know anything at all about actual audio quality and balance... what they seem to excel in is knowing how to push sales and persuade customers to by the most expensive stuff possible.

I know you guys are raving about this particular store but by no means think you'll get good service at every JB store because a lot of them that i've been to are pretty average. The one right near my house is the worst of the lot in my opinion.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Fri, 30 September 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 22:40

JB HiFi near my house is full of wanker staff/salespeople. The car audio guys are the worst and it seems that none of them ever stick around for longer than 6 months. They don't know anything at all about actual audio quality and balance... what they seem to excel in is knowing how to push sales and persuade customers to by the most expensive stuff possible.

I know you guys are raving about this particular store but by no means think you'll get good service at every JB store because a lot of them that i've been to are pretty average. The one right near my house is the worst of the lot in my opinion.

well this just summed up that sydney respekt one another, melb are plain homo Wink
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Sat, 01 October 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah my regular JB-HIFI is rad nice poeple, BIG store with lots of variety.

only think i dont like is there's generally only 1 person doing car audio, so it takes quite a while to get around to him if you want to listen to speakers before hand or wanna talk about whats best for your car.

other then that JB hifi i think are best place for car sound... variety and price wise. strathfield have sorta slacked off in that department i think, they've gone more towards phones and things like that.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Sat, 01 October 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 20:28

u mean blanks?

nah actual music cds. parra has an awsome range and heaps are only 10-15 bucks
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Sat, 01 October 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 22:40

The one near my place, (capalaba) is crap, so small, all their dvd's are like $30+, their car stereo range is minimal and the service is crappy, not even any half decent female staff members Smile
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Sun, 02 October 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bought my last stereo form JBs at westfield marion over here in adelaide.
killa service, cheap prices, mad gear. everything i needed 2 blow the boot off my old ke20 for under $400.
thought dat was damn good concidering i walked in the store only looking for some 6x9s. Very Happy

JB'z Youve Done It Again
cheers scott
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Sun, 02 October 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm with rob... parra JB has an awesome selection of cds (for someone with my taste in music especially) and did me a good deal on a discman back in the day
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Sun, 02 October 2005 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Sat, 01 October 2005 17:55

domasik wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 20:28

u mean blanks?

nah actual music cds. parra has an awsome range and heaps are only 10-15 bucks

i was keen to get in and out of there pretty quickly casue i had my credit card with me and ive jsut paid it off so i didnt wana have to resist temptation.

but from what i saw they had normal cds and bins of DVD and cd's sorted into price categories, cheap as too like all under 20 bucks, i thin they are like under 15, under 10 ect but yeah ill be going abck again there on wednesday for sure.

and im letting everyone know that this place has exception service and hills district has been without a decent audio place since lifestlye went back to parramatta
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Mon, 03 October 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JB Hi Fi are the devil Mad

They bought out an independent Canberra Music store known as Impact records.

Impact records were the best...they stocked tons of new and second hand vinyl and had glass cabinets full of rare cds and collectables. Now it has been transformed into the typical JB store... full of cheap cds and dvds... the type of stock that is guaranteed to sell a truck load... Mad Mad Mad
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Tue, 04 October 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74gt wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 15:14

JB Hi Fi are the devil Mad

They bought out an independent Canberra Music store known as Impact records.

Impact records were the best...they stocked tons of new and second hand vinyl and had glass cabinets full of rare cds and collectables. Now it has been transformed into the typical JB store... full of cheap cds and dvds... the type of stock that is guaranteed to sell a truck load... Mad Mad Mad

Is there any truth to the rumor that as a condition of sale the owners of Impact weren't allowed to open a music store for 10 years?
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: JB Hi-Fi Castle Hill Tue, 04 October 2005 09:53 Go to previous message
JB is the best place for me to buy CD's. places like sanity or whatever have an ever decreasing selection of crap in the 'alternative' section, if you count shit like blink 182.

JB have alot of the good shit you can only find at utopia without the utopia prices Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:plane jokes
Next Topic:Collecting !!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:10:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006572961807251 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.