Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Authorisation on new forum Sat, 01 October 2005 04:13 Go to next message
heys guys - signed up to the new forum - still waiting for the ability to post messages ..

Is there a wait for the accounts for financial members to be approved - or whats the go ?
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Authorisation on new forum Sat, 01 October 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sat, 01 October 2005 14:13

heys guys - signed up to the new forum - still waiting for the ability to post messages ..

Is there a wait for the accounts for financial members to be approved - or whats the go ?

On most new forums people that are not liked always wait the longest to be authorized!

Razz
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Authorisation on new forum Sat, 01 October 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its cause im missing your love letters shane - the old toymods stationary is getting stale - i need change Wink

Or have you gone and expressed your poetic love for someone new - like say Corona rt142 or bubbles elsewhere ?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Authorisation on new forum Sat, 01 October 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Possibly Confused
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Authorisation on new forum Sat, 01 October 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well , if youve left me - at least make it worthy like Draven or Stitt , not Bubbles!!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Authorisation on new forum Sat, 01 October 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thanks for that

I think

back on topic, all new members have to be approved which is done by board members. The main two that do this have been lying under their cars for the last 2 weeks getting em ready for toyofest. So haven't been near a PC in a little while so give it some time please
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Authorisation on new forum Sun, 02 October 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no probs - just wanting to know whats going on
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Authorisation on new forum Sun, 02 October 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im the same, i can login but cant post Confused .
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Authorisation on new forum Mon, 03 October 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sat, 01 October 2005 13:32

On most new forums people that are not liked always wait the longest to be authorized!

Ahh, that explains why wilbo is still waiting Razz
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Authorisation on new forum Mon, 03 October 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 12:30

Cool1 wrote on Sat, 01 October 2005 13:32

Ahh, that explains why wilbo is still waiting Razz

Yes yes, I suspected as much..

ps, blow me Razz

Cheers
Wilbo
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Authorisation on new forum Tue, 04 October 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I keep receiving this error message no matter what I do. Sorry If this had already been covered.

Quote:

vBulletin Message

We could not activate your account because this web address is not valid. Make sure that you have the entire address from the email, and that your email client has not split the address over several lines.

Please try again with the full address from the email that you received. If it still does not work, try filling in the activation form:
Activation form

If you do not know your activation code, you can find it in the email that was sent to you when you first registered. To have it sent again, please click here:
Send new email with activation code.

If all else fails, email the administrator, making sure that you include your registered email address and username.

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Authorisation on new forum Mon, 14 November 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I activated my account from my email ages ago, I'm still waiting on authorisation to post though. It's been well over 2 months now.

My new account name is: Nim

Should I be emailing someone in specific? Or what's the deal?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Authorisation on new forum Wed, 16 November 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email board@toymods.org.au
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Authorisation on new forum Wed, 16 November 2005 04:49 Go to previous message
Email sent.

Thanks Witzl.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Did something happen to the forums
Next Topic:Is the Toymods site ever gonna get a face lift?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 13:03:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056388378143311 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.