Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
5TYL5H
Regular

January 2005
MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Mon, 03 October 2005 12:36 Go to next message
like the title says I havefor sale a MANUAL 1G
It comes with the 1G its self (105639Kms on the clock) Manual gear box (5speed) brand new clutch kit, Brand new topgun leads and NGK lazer Platinum plugs, brand new toyota termostate, brand new performance valve springs, brand new K&N drop in air filter (fits in stanard air box) brand new timing and other belts (a/c p/streering etc)all the wiring loom (uncut) and ECU, plus all the other bits out like air box etc, top intercooler piping and turbo covers have been polised , and rocker covers painter gloss black, asking $2200, witch is quite cheap with all the extras. (STILL FOR SALE DUE TO TIME WASTER!!)

I also have a GReddy / Trust Fuel compter, itis a piggy back style computer that gets rid of boost cut, speed cut, and rev limiter. it can be switched from "LC" mode witch gets rid of all the cuts, to "normal" mode witch as you would guess run the same as the normal ECU would, or Off witch acts like a kill switch (car wont start at all) there is also a Little LED display witch shows the duty of your injectors, helps you keep an eye on things to make sure its not leaning out. this is still brand new in the original box, I imported itfrom Japan only a few months ago. asking $400.

Also have a auto gear box to suit a 1G gte asking $50 ONO (SOLD)

any questions please PM me

[Updated on: Thu, 20 October 2005 13:07]

Send a private message to this user    
5TYL5H
Regular

January 2005
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Tue, 04 October 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
5TYL5H
Regular

January 2005
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Wed, 05 October 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on ppl what about that computer, Im sure someone out there wants to up there boost
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Fri, 07 October 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i'm interested in both the computer and the motor but i'm trying to get money together.
if you decide to drop your price let me know and i might have the amount you are chasing.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Fri, 07 October 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chance you can scan the instruction manual?

I picked up one recently and would like to know more about it.
5TYL5H
Regular

January 2005
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Fri, 07 October 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate i dont have the instrucktions for the computer just pretty much asked the guys in japan every thingi wanted to know about it, if you have any questions ask away and ill see if i can answer them for you.

as for droping the price i am all ready loosing money on every thing, so dont want to loose any more prices are pretty much the lowest ill go with all the extra gear with the motor
5TYL5H
Regular

January 2005
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Mon, 10 October 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
5TYL5H
Regular

January 2005
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Thu, 20 October 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stuff still for sale
1JZracing
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Sat, 05 November 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI buddy you still got the motor for sale?

Ill buy just the complete motor and parts incl clutch no wiring, g-box or computer if you want to get back with a reasonable price

cheers
5TYL5H
Regular

January 2005
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Sat, 05 November 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i dont really want to sell it seperate want to get rid of it all in one hit, dont want any of it left laying round here any more.
SillyCarLover
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Sat, 05 November 2005 18:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wink This may be useful:- (Also have a scanned image of the manual)
Rebic LC manual

(right from the manual. strange English)
LC is multi functioned fuel controller.
LC functions as "fuel increase" for high boost with TVVC.
LC functions as "Boost cut" cancel, "speed cut" and "rev limiter" cancel.
LC is possible to make fuel control according as any tuning situation or any Intake-Exhaust efficiency to the normal turbo charged machine.

With

1. power switch
LC/on Rebic LC function kicks in
Normal/ON normal computer funciton(without rebic function)
off same as above

PW LED- when switch is at LC/ON, the LED comes on.

Blue dial- for fuel control

LC CAL LED- when the rebic is working properly, it will not light up.

Min-Max indicator- shows the injector duty. 12 light means 100%

Installation

1. make sure the power switch is at OFF before you install.
2.connect the harness between the ECU and LC.
3.connect monitor harness
4.turn on the switch to LC/ON

Installation is done

Setting

1.Rebic LC functions will kick in when the RPM reaches the kick in point
2.Rev your engine to 6000RPM and check if the lamp on the indicator lights up. When the lamp comes on and LC function kicks in, it might have little shock(vibration), but it is no problem.
3.you can change the fueling by +-30% with the dial. at the setting Zero, it will be -30%, and at dial 10, it will be +30% more fuel.
4.make sure to use air/fuel meter not to lean your engine.
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Sun, 20 November 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah cool its a typical "sensor bender" allowing you [or your tuner] to lean out or richen your mixture as required.like SAFC.
stylish-do you have a spare clutch fan with 4 bolt pulley? cash waiting.cheers.pete. Smile
5TYL5H
Regular

January 2005
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Mon, 21 November 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No sorry mate I dont have one at all didnt even get one on the motor figured thero fan was a better option any way
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Tue, 22 November 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wanna sell the 5 spd seperatly? Very Happy
5TYL5H
Regular

January 2005
Re: MANUAL 1G-GTE plus Greddy Fuel computer Wed, 23 November 2005 07:40 Go to previous message
the motor gear box pack is as good as sold sorry
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Assorted Nissan Pulsar ET Turbo parts
Next Topic:7MGE/GTE FRONT SUMP AND PICKUP
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 07:30:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076830387115479 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.