Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Christmas Eve cruise... Anyone interested?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Azura_Beowulf
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Christmas Eve cruise... Anyone interested? Tue, 04 October 2005 11:09 Go to next message
Hey guys, me and a friend from up north are tryin to organise a cruise, don't have exact details but we'll nut it out by this time next week but was just wonderin if i could get a show of pixels how many would be interested in rockin up... were aiming for 100+... dunno where we are gonna park but it should be a hoot. we've got about 10-15 already. were prolly gonna meet at the HUGE bp just off the highway... the one with maccas in it, then cruise around for a bit, only req's are that ur car LOOKS legal lol, doesn'yt have to be but with the attention that we'll be drawing it'd be better. this will be posted on a few other forums so there should be quite a turnout, lotsa diff cars.

cyas
Azzy
  Send a private message to this user    
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Christmas Eve cruise... Anyone interested? Wed, 05 October 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm maybe, whats the definition of "my friend up north"? are we talking just north of the city or actually up north. as i am near caboulture so everything is pretty south for me, if that made any sense.

Huge BP with maccas?????

Are we talking Yatla, caboulture, where?
Azura_Beowulf
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: Christmas Eve cruise... Anyone interested? Wed, 05 October 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
far north i think around caboulture... will ask him again... i meant the one on the southside... im aware there are 2 but i will find out.
Azura_Beowulf
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: Christmas Eve cruise... Anyone interested? Mon, 17 October 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can a mod please delete/close this topic as no longer valid.
goldfish
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Christmas Eve cruise... Anyone interested? Sun, 23 October 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all guys wanting to come on the cruise im his friend from up north i live at strathpine so its not realy that bad at all i got all the details and this is the final coppy of the cruise

Hey everyone this year we are going to hold a New Year’s cruise down to the Gold Coast. It will be one hell of a New Year’s Eve. We have decided to have four (4) meeting points on the way down to the coast.
1.Christian city church 1910 Gympie rd Bridgeman downs Map 109 G10 we would like you to there by 4pm for a 5pm depart.
2.Harries Dinner it on Newmarket Rd, Newmarket map 139 P17 for a 5:30pm depart,
3.Bunnings Springwood, Compton Rd map 221 R17 meet 6:15pm depart 6:30pm
4.Yatala BP and Maccas map 284 P8 depart 7:15pm.
Then when we arrive at Southport car park, have a rest, show off our rides (if you want to) have a chat then at about 9:30p.m. Go for a cruise around Surfers Paradise, up to The Spit and sit back. If you want and are up for it, have a cold one. (IF YOU ARE NOT DRIVING) Then we may head up to one of the mountains.

If possible, we would like, as many people to take the whole cruise but if not that’s cool. I would also like to take some pictures of all the cars and post them on car sites. If your interested, please sms your name and car details to Kalon on 0424688822 (northside) and Jamie on 0405941790 (southside).

If you’re very keen on helping organise the day just call and we will let you know what you can do to help Thanks all and we hope to see you.

Azura_Beowulf
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: Christmas Eve cruise... Anyone interested? Sun, 23 October 2005 09:26 Go to previous message
any mods wanna close/delete this topic as it's invalid.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Thursday nights.... It's been a while :(
Next Topic:Test n tunes?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:03:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056431293487549 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.