Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 05 October 2005 10:09 Go to next message
Hey, was just gonna be a cruise with a few friends, but I figure if a few other Toymodders wanna tag along, that's cool.

Will be starting (meeting), somewhere around the SE Melb area at around 11PM-12AM, then just cruising everywhere. Keep in mind this cruise may span out to about 4-5AM. Actual routes and specific details won't be announced on here for my own reasons. Would like to see a bunch of 4AG powered cars on the cruise.

For details, email me or add me to msn. Phrostbyte2@hotmail.com

So far:
Toyota RA2X 18RG
Toyota RA23 1GGTE
Toyota KE35 2TG
Toyota KE70 4AGE 16V
Toyota KE70 SR20DET (Maybe)
Toyota AE82 4AGZE or Toyota AE86 4AGE 16V
Toyota AE82 4AGE 16V
Toyota AE82 4AGE 16V
Toyota AE82 4AGE 16V
Toyota MX83 7MGE
Toyota AE86 4AGE 20V
Toyota AE86 4AGE 20V
Toyota AE86 4AGE 20V
Toyota AE86 4AGE 16V
Toyota AE86 4AC
Toyota AE86 4AC
Toyota ST165 3SGE
Honda DC2 B18C2

Cheers,
Kev.

[Updated on: Thu, 03 November 2005 05:59]

Send a private message to this user    
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 05 October 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4age hey, well, looks like its time for me to buy a white permanent marker and make an addition to the 4ac sticker Laughing

Have fun without my 4ac powered beast, im gunna start a 4ac cruise without yas Razz

Cheers
Shtock
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 05 October 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StockAE86 wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 20:26

4age hey, well, looks like its time for me to buy a white permanent marker and make an addition to the 4ac sticker Laughing

Have fun without my 4ac powered beast, im gunna start a 4ac cruise without yas Razz

Cheers
Shtock

Im in Shtocky.

I was thinking say a cruise @ night on November 19th say until around 4-5am....That way at night the power and fury of the 4AC will be prevelant in the cold night air.....As for why I chose that night...Dunno.

Jezza
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 05 October 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol... you boys are invited to tag along... just try to keep up eh? Hehhehe Very Happy

Kev.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 05 October 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hrm... if I could get home from work, go right to bed... I could be up and about by 12am. lol. I might be along for this, and go straight to work afterwards. Wink

Oh, that is if my B18C powered arse is welcome. Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 05 October 2005 13:52]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 05 October 2005 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i heard a rumor that a blue very low ride spoonta is getting lsd Rolling Eyes . good luck keeping up kev Wink
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 05 October 2005 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I also heard another rumor that a cream/black very low ride KE70 is getting an LSD too. Funny that Laughing.

Shraka wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 23:47

Yes yes come along Very Happy But best you make another "Lock on" avatar for this car too... Shouldve got a toyota fool No No No.

Kev.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 October 2005 22:11]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 05 October 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe i could take the 4agze of death along Rolling Eyes
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 05 October 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Thu, 06 October 2005 08:09

I also heard another rumor that a cream/black very low ride KE70 is getting an LSD too. Funny that Laughing.

Shraka wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 23:47

Yes yes come along Very Happy But best you make another "Lock on" avatar for this car too... Shouldve got a toyota fool No No No.

Kev.

Why? So I could spend more time under the car fixing it than actualy out driving it? Razz
I'm not brand prejudice like the rest of you. Wink 'cept against Hyundai. And before someone starts going on about me going to OzHonda.com... have you SEEN their forums? It's worse than NS.com!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 06 October 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol nah it's cool man. We all know that toymods rocks your world. Good to see you've ditched teh lancer anyway Wink.

Kev.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 06 October 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are the Top End 4a races going ? they must still have two car out of five left ? the guys with the matt black cars . Someone pm dodgy86 and invite those guys along . If it wasn't at such a late hour and ended at about the time i go to work i would have thrown a 4ac block in the boot to make the car at least have a 4ac again .
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 06 October 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 20:09

So far:
KE70 16V 4AGE
AE86 20V 4AGE
AE86 20V 4AGE
AE86 4AC
AE86 4AC
Honda thing B18C

It's a DC2 B18C2 if you just wanna use chassis and engine codes. Razz
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 06 October 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah I'd rather leave it as "Honda thing B18C" and I'll chuck teh 2 on the end for you Smile
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 06 October 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 23:25

Lol... you boys are invited to tag along... just try to keep up eh? Hehhehe Very Happy

Kev.

you know they will both kick ur ass Razz
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 06 October 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahaha nah man, I've joined the 4AG crew now... 96kW JDM crew to be specific Razz.

Kev.

(Although yes they probably will kick my ass anyway Razz)

[Updated on: Thu, 06 October 2005 13:19]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 06 October 2005 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
completely finished ur conversion kev??
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 07 October 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finally figured out how to loom the stupid thing last night ahha, so yeah, waiting on two parts, then its just the long "tidy up and put everything back together" stage, and she's ready to go.

Also booked in for my P's written test on Oct 18th, and when I pass that, which I should, I'll be able to book my practical test for November 17th (my birthday), or November 18th. This will be my first "legal" cruise hahah.

Kev.

[Updated on: Fri, 07 October 2005 02:36]

smokem
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Tue, 11 October 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys

Im finally getting my license back on the 2nd of novemeber (after losing it for 21 months!) and am eager to come on a cruise.. I will hopefully have traded my cressida in on a SX rolla or something similar. However if I still have the cressida am i welcome along? Laughing

Andy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Tue, 11 October 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahah yeah man, all toymodders welcome. The more the merrier.

Keep in mind in the first post I said "Would like to see a bunch of 4AG powered cars on the cruise", not "4AG's only".

Kev.
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Tue, 11 October 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wat about an 18RG might be availible.
Pete
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 13 October 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good Smile
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Sun, 16 October 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only a month and 2 days away, Anyone that doesn't have me on their MSN list, add me: phrostbyte2@hotmail.com

Will be organising meet location and cruising routes very soon.

Kev.
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: November 19th Night Cruise Sun, 16 October 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be able to make it, I just want to do a few things first before I go such as:

- change rear springs
- finish engine conversion
- finish modifying fuel tank
- installing brake bias adjuster
- replacing rear springs
- installing LSD
- readjusting suspension
- adjusting brakes
- Reinforce diff housing

that will be enough for now

I can't wait to drive my sprinter again
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Mon, 17 October 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea, i might take the ae86 insted of the 82 as its to hektic Confused
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Mon, 17 October 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a plan. Very Happy

Kev.
smokem
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 21 October 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The number of cars is creeping up hehe should be good Smile how are the maps coming along?
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 21 October 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slowly working out the routes, but I think most of it will be a "where do we wanna cruise tonight" spur of the moment thing Very Happy

Kev
Leigh AE71
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Sun, 23 October 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I better get the SR20 running before then cause i'd love to come for a cruise, not definete but i'll try and make it.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You gents wanna try and keep up with me?? Wink
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill have a go at gumtape match!! Razz
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hell yeah Very Happy (Watches stradlater fade into the distance... of my rear view mirror biatch Very Happy)

Hahah more than welcome man Wink.

Kev.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The map is ready, I'll photocopy a whole bunch of copies and hand them out on the night. Everyone who has one, bring a CB radio, if you don't have one, get out and buy one you slack bastard!

$40 from Jaycar! You can't go wrong Razz. Just makes it alot easier to announce a turn or to say "something coming up, slow down" etc. Or even "taking a stop-off and coffee break in 3 mins, prepare to stop" or "you bastard you almost ran me off the road!" hahahah Smile

Everyone send me an email, so I have all your email addresses, and I'll send out the meeting place.

Kev.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ur 4age running yet?? Rolling Eyes
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Running?.. yes

Properly?.. no

Getting there though... Mechanic coming soon to check it out...

Kev.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aahh so u finally gave up n call the mech. Razz i feel for u
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oi, I did the entire conversion myself, with no previous conversion experience Razz. Even got the thing to run! But timing issues have got me buggered... Although it might be the dizzy, and I'm replacing that tomorrow, might work *shrugs*.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh cool. timing is easy but tricky.

on second thought, leave the timing out. ppl will think u have massive cams Razz
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL
>>ae82 stlye<<
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would it be cool if an ae82 twin cam 16v came along? Very Happy

need to meet some other 4age owners in melbourne...
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you would be very welcome

Maybe some guys can bring a tow rope so I can "drive" my sprinter too!

if I get my car running it will have to be such a rush job.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Thu, 27 October 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man, don't worry about a neat job, just get it driveable for the night... Then after the night finish it off Razz..

Kev.
bowlsclubboy
Regular

January 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 28 October 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God i would love to come....defect city but, and so close to my full lisence! lol Sad
I saw a chaser 1jz auto in drift battle so i have no excuses about hanging it out...though stock suspension through the hills during a duct tape deathmach could be interesting...god i wanna come Sad
-Troy
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 28 October 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys are talking about along winding roads right, like, possibly dandenong, monbulk, gembrook, kinglake and so on? back through melba or something?.. not like.. chapel st, over and over..
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 28 October 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol yes the route has been set, we do meet in suburbia, but head straight out to all the best touge roads in vic.

Kev.
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 28 October 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what's a touge and where can i buy one? if you guys are going through twisties i wouldn't mind comming..

that is, if someone gets some new rearsuspension so I can upgrade mine a little!

Smile
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 28 October 2005 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fOOZ86 wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 20:36

what's a touge and where can i buy one? if you guys are going through twisties i wouldn't mind comming..

that is, if someone gets some new rearsuspension so I can upgrade mine a little!

Smile

stock suspension gets u sideways. if u can get sideways within speed limit, u might save urself a few hundred bucks Cool
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 28 October 2005 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

stock suspension gets u sideways. if u can get sideways within speed limit, u might save urself a few hundred bucks Cool

What on earth do you mean stock suspension gets you sideways? That dosen't make any sense at all..

Stock suspension is great to learn on.. Smile
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 28 October 2005 19:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
y u up at this time?? about to do tofu deliveries?? i just finished mine Razz
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 28 October 2005 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why am I up? I know why I'm up.. I don't know what you meant about stock suspension is good to get sideways though..
so what did you mean?
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 28 October 2005 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its good for goin sideways coz im just messing with ya Laughing

point is, just show up anyway
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Fri, 28 October 2005 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I'll be there anyway, possibly.. I'm not happy with my brakes at the moment, and i think they'll be past their minimum thickness if i get them machined.. ahh, why can't there be some JDM calipers for sale for cheap?..

Have you seen the route?.. i dunno why they think it'll take 5 hours.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Sat, 29 October 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there in my car tagging along with fooz86

[Updated on: Sat, 29 October 2005 08:39]

fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Sat, 29 October 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i got a few other people who are interested somewhat in comming too..

oh i guess i'll talk about that on msn. hm

yay for initial d!
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Sun, 30 October 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mind if I tag along in my 2tg powered ke-35?
that is as long as I ain't working.
if ya can send me the route you'll take so I might be able to catch up if I am work.
e-mail grumpyracingaus@hotmail.com
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 02 November 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK so I know shiris car, AE86 4age 16V correct? Or is it 20V? :S

Fooz what's yours?

Adding new ones to the list now.

[Updated on: Wed, 02 November 2005 01:32]

fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 02 November 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually shiri's car isn't a 16v!! life would be so much easier if it was, but he HAD to go and get a 17v didn't he!

But why do you want to know what engine is in my car?
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 02 November 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well you could just surprise us I suppose Razz

Lol just keeping tabs on what engines are comin, is that a crime? Razz

Kev.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 02 November 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Wed, 02 November 2005 13:08

Well you could just surprise us I suppose Razz

Lol just keeping tabs on what engines are comin, is that a crime? Razz

Kev.

ya yaya we all know u have a 16v now Razz
rollon
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 02 November 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
>>ae82 stlye<< wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 20:48

would it be cool if an ae82 twin cam 16v came along? Very Happy

need to meet some other 4age owners in melbourne...

I'll step up for the ae82 call out.
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: November 19th Night Cruise Wed, 02 November 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Are you guys heading out to eltham and christmas hills? great road between eltham and kinglake. it starts off long and sweeping then comes to a T intersection take the road to kinglake and you are in heaven Very Happy
-Calvin
btw is this going to be a cruise cruise as in slow or a cruise as in racing through the tight corners?
Pages (4): [1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3rd December - Geelong Show and Shine
Next Topic:***Official AE86 Weekend details***
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:39:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013020038604736 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.