Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gillie
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Spring 200 Fri, 07 October 2005 01:07 Go to next message
This saturday night (8/10) is round 6 of the Victorian Club Rally Series. Starting at YEA RECREATION GROUND at 6.30 with over 110km of competitive stages. Spectator instructions available at the start. Come down and support the Toyota crews with both Sprinters running in the top 5.
  Send a private message to this user    
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Spring 200 Fri, 07 October 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be doing a road closure with a mate, so keep your eyes peeled for a couple of full moons Laughing

Cheers
Paul
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: Spring 200 Fri, 07 October 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what car club you in gillie?
gillie
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: Spring 200 Sat, 08 October 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wombat i'm a member of CCRMIT (Car Club of the Royal Melbourne Institute of technology) www.ccrmit.com. Paul it seems to be a regular occurance out in the forest those blinding sights (with 4 light forces as big as pizza's coming towards a full moon)
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Spring 200 Sun, 09 October 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well what a night, it absolutely bucketed down, great night for camping Laughing I even lost my wallet at some stage of the weekend which makes it even worse.

I havent seen any results but I hope gillie and matt made it through ok.
I was on stage 1 and 3, was a double use intersection, went right the 1st time then straight on the 2nd time.

Both sprinters were sounding quite impressive out in the forrest. Good on ya boys

Cheers
Paul
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Spring 200 Mon, 10 October 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unofficial results put Matt i think was 5th outright, cant remember exactly and Gillie Gillie was 11th outright, im sure on gillies result.

Nice one boys,

Reprezent,

Jezza
gillie
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: Spring 200 Mon, 10 October 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a night, mud rain and more mud! We unofficially finished 11th and Matt 7th (although without a time penalty 2nd). The roads were bog by the time we got to them 43 cars after the first so even getting traction was next to impossible. All of the stages were a fight to get the car to straighten up or keep off the trees and banks. Both cars finished without damage but the same can't be said for alot of the field with a 3 car pile up being the most interesting of the night(commodore off a bank, sunny in the back of it and a corolla under the sunny!). Its our last event in grade F as we have now finished 5 events. Currently leading Junior Cup, Novice, Class B and 4th in the championship we are having a great year. Next year in either grade C or B we will be higher in the starting order so the roads won't be as chopped up as they have been. Its taken 5 hours to clean the mud off the bottom of the car. Hopefully the Begonia Rally on the 29th of this month is drier.
Thanks for the reflectors guys!
FASTFOO
Regular

February 2005
Re: Spring 200 Wed, 12 October 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We had a ball in the mud Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I Think we should get out of 2 of the three minuets of our penalty as the officials gave us a wrong time on the reroute and that should put us back in 2nd place behind the parts unlimited STI.
I Must say thanks to the "full moon gang" for directing us the right way after a small nav error.(we did not slow down just to check out your ass's Embarassed )

AND Gilli once again YOU SICK BITCH!!!
11th o/r in those conditions from car 46 is just nuts Shocked
From car 2 perspective it was slippery but when we ran over some bits of road for the second time it might as well have been a mud run and it was hard enough to keep it on the road let alone go fast.

MATT.

P.S. Bring on Bathurst Rally Cool

StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Spring 200 Wed, 12 October 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can vouch for the terrible conditions, I drove back up to where i did my road closure to look for my wallet on monday and the fully sic dumped to the weeds stock mobile struggled to even make it up the road.
Im glad the "full moon gang" could be of service Laughing

Cheers
Paul

P.S so many decisions, begonia or bathurst, hrm maybe i should spectate at begonia on saturday then drive up to bathurst sat night and spectate at bathurst on sunday. Wink
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Spring 200 Wed, 12 October 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work out there boys. I find it very hard to believe that any RWD car can even keep close to a 4WD in those conditions, but you guys somehow manage it. I'll have to organise to get to come spectate one day... or buy a $50 KE55 and enter one of the "drive at the back of the pack" events.

Hen
gillie
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: Spring 200 Thu, 13 October 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henn come up to Begonia on the 29th (Day/Night event). Its in Ballarat, has 4 spectator points and is a VRC and VCRS combined round. So you get to see the EVO's and WRX's that run the state championship and the 2wd club guys about 70 cars. We'll be there and running up the field due to seeding. Details to follow in the next couple of weeks.
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Spring 200 Thu, 13 October 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Afraid I'm going to be in Sydney over the weekend of the 29th for Drift Nats Rnd4, but I'll keep an eye out and see what I can make it to.

Hen
FASTFOO
Regular

February 2005
Re: Spring 200 Sun, 16 October 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee if you had time you could see us at Bathurst ARC.

MATT.

P.S. We got our time back putting us back in 2nd O/R. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
WE SMOKED THEM Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sprinters again beating Datsuns Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: Spring 200 Wed, 19 October 2005 22:27 Go to previous message
Well done Matt Very Happy

Good luck for Bathurst. Should be a lot of fun.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Victoria (Melbourne and surrounding area)Celica Club garage
Next Topic:ATTN MArk 3 Supra owners
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:37:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075368881225586 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.