Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Fri, 07 October 2005 15:37 Go to next message
Guys... if anyone can help that would be awesome. Normally i would do this myself, but being a pdf file Systran can't translate it for me....

http://www.harada.co.jp/denpa/product/pal102g/manu al/fla102g.pdf

I need the text from page 3, regarding where to locate the antennas on the glass....
  Send a private message to this user    
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Fri, 07 October 2005 16:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all of page 3?? or any particular section?
i can do it slowly Wink or you could use Jim Breens multiradical kanji thingy to translate each kanji character
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sat, 08 October 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you can wait til tuesday i could get it translated for you.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sat, 08 October 2005 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm bored at work instead of being out with japanese chicks on a saturday Sad.. nothing else to do so... Wink and i need the practice

title....
Chuui...caution/being careful/attention (heed)/warning/advice

an.zen.??.o.mamo.ri-i.ta.da.ki.ta.i..ko.to?
safety/security-top/highest?-defense-want to get-thing?

#1 terebi o miru toki wa, anzenna tokoru ni teisha shite gorankudasai

#1 TV watching time, safe place to stop please look at it.

kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sat, 08 October 2005 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your bored stew you can translate "war and peace" into japanese for me aswell.lmao
mick
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sun, 09 October 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i tried to download it and edit it in illustrator to copy out the text into babelfish
but its password protectd

soz i tried Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 09 October 2005 02:23]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sun, 09 October 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
#2 moto seihin wa, kadou suru garasu niwa toritsuke de kimasen.
kadou suru garasu niwa toritsukeshita bagou seinou o hakki osore ga arimasu.

(babelfish translations)
#2 You cannot install the original product, in the glass which mobility is done. As for the original product, when you install in the glass which mobility is done, there is a possibility where you cannot show efficiency.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sun, 09 October 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
#3 sumoku firumu kara firumu antena o hatta bagou, firumu antena o hagashita sai ni smoku firumu o itameru bagou ga arimasu no de go chuui kudasai.

#3 When the film antenna was pasted from on the smoke film, being to be times when the smoke film is damaged the occasion where the film antenna is peeled please note.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sun, 09 October 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[FLA-101G]

#1 moto seihin wa koootaagarasu senyouhin desu.

#1 This product is the quarter glass private item (exclusive use).

#2 koootaagarasu ni jyunsei no rajio no pataan ga bagou wa firumu kasanete tenranaiyou ni shimasu.

#2 When there is a pattern of the genuine radio in the quarter glass, piling up the film, try not to paste.

#3 garasu ga chiruto toki wa, konekutaa no koodo o mae ni shite hatte kudasai. (firumu ga migi hidari gyaku, ue shita gyaku ni natte mokamakamasen.)

#3 When the glass tilt doing, please paste the cord/code of the connector before. (The film Usa opposite and becoming the top and bottom opposite, the oven be concerned it is.)
more like... (film left right reverse, up down reverse, becomes also ... either concerned or not concerned Razz )

[Updated on: Sun, 09 October 2005 06:02]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sun, 09 October 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[FLA-102G]

#1 moto seihin wa ria uindoo garasu senyouhin desu.

#1 This product is the rear window glass private item (exclusive use).

#2 ria uindoo garasu ni jyunsei no rajio no antena ga bagou wa firumu kasanete tenranaiyou ni shimasu.

#2 When there is an antenna of the genuine radio in the rear window glass, piling up the film, try not to paste.

#3 defoogaa no nessen ni dakekakaruyou ni kanarazu tate ni firumu o hatte kudasai.

#3 In order to catch in just the heat wave of defogger, the film please be sure to paste vertically.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sun, 09 October 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[FLA-103G]

moto seihin wa furonto garasu no hoan kijun ni tekigoushite arimasuga, furonto garasu no shousa na keijidoushaya ichibu tokushu sharyou ni toritsukeru sai niwa, shikai no kakuho saiyousen nishite, migi no youni toritsukete kudasai.

As for this product it conforms to the safety standards of the windshield, but the case where you install in the small lightly automobile and the part special vehicle of the windshield, with the guaranty of sight as a most priority, like the right please install.

that took a while Rolling Eyes
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sun, 09 October 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Stewwie Smile

answers my queries (although is hould've mentioned im only interested in FLA-102G, being the ones i have Razz)
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sun, 09 October 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awww geeez, you coulda told me before Razz that last one took aaaaages....

heh heh, doesn't tell you much tho i guess... but as with most japanese products... follow the pics Wink
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sun, 09 October 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hook me up wif some jap chix bro
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sun, 09 October 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
verbatim210 wrote on Sun, 09 October 2005 20:01

hook me up wif some jap chix bro

ehh?

fuck off... i'm still at work.... Mad
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Sun, 09 October 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and you're in melbourne....

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAh sucks to be you Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Who can read japanese?? Need to translate a small section of a pdf Tue, 11 October 2005 01:44 Go to previous message
thanks Stew, much appreciated mate! Esp that last one with all the effort included Razz

Basically it tells me enough to know that i cant attach the antennas in the "BEST" position possible. You see i have radio antenna sections like in the picture both at the top and bottom of the windscreen, and there isnt enough space between them to fit the TV antennas.

However i've worked out that if i remove power from the radio antennas when using the TV, or the converse, the two will not interfere with each other to such a high degree.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Happy Birthday!
Next Topic:Serenity
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:38:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057418346405029 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.