Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Small Car Sunday 2005 Tue, 11 October 2005 21:45 Go to next message
Small Car Sunday 2005

Friday November 25th, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th, 2005

Welcome to SMALL CAR SUNDAY 2005 proudly brought to you by the Trading Post!
South Australia sees dozens of car shows every year, but arguably, none more prominent than The Sporting car Clubs 11th annual SMALL CAR SUNDAY EVENT.

Aside from the Clipsal 500, where else can you enjoy a palette of turbo-charged, high octane cars in a Friday evening Cruise, Saturday Hillclimb and Burnout Competitions at Collingrove, culminating with Sunday's Show n Shine in the beautiful grounds of Immanuel College! The Event just gets bigger and better every year, as seen by the growing number of attractions, and the sheer number of cars involved. Last year saw a record number of entrants, in excess of 450 vehicles across all categories participating in the three-day Event, and crowds to match, despite hot weather. The calibre of vehicles entered is testimony to the enthuisiasm and the Events revered reputation in show circles.

This years event will live up to all of those expectations plus a bit more...the commencement of Friday's Cruise in the Grid Area of the Clipsal 500 track, the Burnout Competition included for the first time, and the introduction of a new category in Sunday's Show n Shine- Best Club Display.

This year the TOYOTA CAR CLUB of SA are haveing a club display and will only cost you $20.00 to be in our display, so come and jion us with our display and find out about this exiting new car club.
CLICK HERE:http://toyotacarclub.net/index.php

Add to this some feminine touch with our own promotional girls, together with the Clipsal 500 girls, provides for a weekend that's a must for the motoring calendar- 25, 26 and 27 November 2005.

SMALL CAR SUNDAY 2005, brought to you by the Trading Post, is also strongly supported by a number of other Sponsors, including Shannons Insurance, Carline Mufflers, Fibremaz Concepts, Tectaloy, Evright Trophies & Engraving, and Viva Garage. The Sporting Car Club of South Australia recognises that without their enthusiasm and financial commitment, this Event would not occur. Your support of these generous sponsors will further ensure the continuation of SMALL CAR SUNDAY.

*** Entry forms are now available for download, see the Downloads below.***

http://www.planetsoftware.com.au/DotNetNuke/Portal s/1/SCS%20ENTRY%20FORM%202005.pdf

[Updated on: Wed, 19 October 2005 22:45]

Send a private message to this user    
high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005 Thu, 13 October 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhhh god damm my celica and i aren't gonna make it, cos unfortunately im gonna be very drunk down at victor, thats the shoolies weekend!!! Very Happy
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005 Sun, 16 October 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Sounds good. Pity the RA25 is back in Sydney. Hmmm, may have to see if I can get it transported over for the weekend.

seeyuzz
river
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005 Sun, 16 October 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
high_card_ace wrote on Thu, 13 October 2005 20:22

ohhhh god damm my celica and i aren't gonna make it, cos unfortunately im gonna be very drunk down at victor, thats the shoolies weekend!!! Very Happy

unfortunately i think that may hurt us a little bit as far as numbers are concerned both in observers and participants.....however thats not our fault its the organisers
high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005 Sun, 16 October 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beej wrote on Sun, 16 October 2005 18:03

[unfortunately i think that may hurt us a little bit as far as numbers are concerned both in observers and participants.....

are you being sarcastic? if not im sure the classic celica club will be fine, i thought they normally won heaps of competitions cos of their big display...

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 02:13]

blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005 Tue, 25 October 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Na, they weren't being sarcastic, just saying the Sporting Car Club should have maybe thought about schoolies week being on at the same time as alot of young people attend the show.

Only caus you brought our name up, yes the CCC will be having another display, and looking to winning it for the fourth time... Wink
Rolla_4
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005 Thu, 17 November 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats happening with the cruise on Friday night. I have heard its only for SCS entrants. Is it possible to tag along although my car wont be on display on the sunday? I would have liked to enter my car on the sunday but unfortunately other commitments have ruled that out. Cheers....
black72ta22
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005 Fri, 18 November 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your referring to the cruise friday night before the event (25th?), then I dont think that any of the CCC entrants to SCS are going on the cruise.
Quote:

I would have liked to enter my car on the sunday but unfortunately other commitments have ruled that out.

You may need to re-look your priorities??? Wink
}3ee_)
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005 Mon, 21 November 2005 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea I wont be on the cruise im from CCC too. But il be in the show so I dont care. Thier f**kin dumb putting it on the same weekend as schoolies. Im still skipping schoolies coz its over rated. But it will affect numbers on the day for sure. Rolling Eyes dumbass "organisers"
ajay
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005 Wed, 23 November 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what time are the cars on display from on sunday?
}3ee_)
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005 Wed, 23 November 2005 23:07 Go to previous message
9 or 10 I think mate. We have to be there by 7:30am so Im tipping itl be 9
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:*OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Saturday Dec 3rd
Next Topic:Informal gathering tonight (Friday 18th)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:06:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055198669433594 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.