Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 05:38 Go to next message
hey im looking to find some new ideas for school muck up days..

something we can do to annoy people.. like fish sauce in water pistals etc

we got a posh private school near us and we need ideas

any one?

Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
collect your p00 over the next week in small plastic bags and hurl it at the other students on muck up day Cool

That will go down in history, I guarantee you will be remembered Wink
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dress up like vikings and pilage the whole school, the more ppl the better

once your finished pilage the closest other school(or your enemy school)
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Light your principal's hair on fire. Sick.
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the poo is kinda funny.. coz i could actually see me n mates doing that...
lol Laughing Laughing

thought about getting weed killer and drawing a massive dong on the stupid rich arsse oval.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, you can't beat a massive cock an balls burnt into the grass Laughing

If human p00 is going too far, use horse p00.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Starting a fake fight (just get 2 guys to push and shove a bit and another yelling fight fight) is a great way to get the rest of the schoold in one place in order for a mass flour/water/horse shit/whatever bombing, preferably launched oout of a window on a higher level! Smile
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
god. reading this makes me feel old Sad

thinking back like 10 years ago now.. i remember we did some pretty malicious things when i think about it. thats why i guess its a ritual thats dealt with pretty harshly in wa now.

i.e. cement in pool filter
i.e. bonfire made out of every bench in the school
i.e. 100 used frangers superglued to the chaplains door

just remember these days you can actually be jailed for that kind of thing (ritual mucking up the school days) so do it within reason!
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vic is different to wa... haha jail omg
well thinking the day weer fully dressed up will be the day we fuk around coz no one knows who we are....
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
search there is a thread with some golden pranks
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we stole all the for sale signs around the place and put them up outside the school. it was funny, hard to take signs though, people yell at you!
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I was in about yr8 the yr12s somehow hoisted a Mini shell onto the gym roof. Another year they tied a car to a timbr gazibo and took it for a little ride.
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i was in year 8 the leavers switched the entry and exit signs to the carpark...

i dont know how, i dont know why...but there were accidents galore... Laughing 4wd mums cannot dirve.

[Updated on: Thu, 13 October 2005 11:10]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate...

1. Go to a local market and buy some squids.
2. Go to your school library (I assume you have one)
3. Pick books out that nobody ever reads from the shelves and put squids in book. Squeeze them shut and put them back.
4. Profit at the smell a week later. Razz
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to go to Waverley, some of you may know from the Bondi "riots". I wasnt there coz they were the year that graduated before me... Some of the pranks that have been done were detour signs posted up for traffic to go through the main quad, a cow up in the library (dont know how they managed that coz it's on the 4th floor Rolling Eyes ). Others were baby sharks in the pool, blue dye in the pool, bikini's on barbed wire fences...list goes on Very Happy

They were pretty strict with us not fucking up the school's rep a 2nd year in a row which was fair enough Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 13 October 2005 14:07]

Mako79
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vasoline things people touch and sit on... harmless fun...
TRD-86
Regular

May 2005
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Throw boiled eggs.. and frozen water balloons Evil or Very Mad

or u can buy those DUCK EGGS from the Asian groceries. ( the one that old asian men eat while drinking )
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: school pranks Thu, 13 October 2005 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grind soap bars on the outdoor concrete stairs and shampoo on the hand rails.. and watch ppl flip flop during rainy days..

stuff putty (for car) in the drinking taps so it can poke ppls eye out with gushing water..

and glue the key holes during night times...

these things are only effective for following year

Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: school pranks Fri, 14 October 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WE barracaded all entrys to the school with a 3 foot high tire fence (including car parks), spray painted the school cows blue, hoisted everything that wasnt bolted down onto the roof, set up computers to fax obsenities to every fax machine in the school continuously for a couple of days, round up on ovals, did the vasso thing on all handrails and left off eggs up at the bus pickup areas for the rest of the school to have fun with.

Some people got a bit too pissed and broke down some fire doors and started throwing things through windows thats when the cops were called.

All n all a good night only nearly got arested a couple of times.

high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: school pranks Fri, 14 October 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys these ideas are wicked!!!!!111!!!!!!!1one one eleven!!
i also gotta plan muckday this year for our posh private christian school.
my fave idea so far is getting two pigs (preferably big), lube them up in vaseline, and number them 1 and 3, if the teachers catch them they'll be looking around for number 2 for the rest of the day. Very Happy
we're also planning to camp on the oval and then walk out in the morning drinking beer, wearing wifebeaters, thongs and footy shorts, representing the school's classy image, but will we be charged for trespassing?

[Updated on: Fri, 14 October 2005 02:34]

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: school pranks Fri, 14 October 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get a couple of big guys and get a skinny kid, lift him up a fair way up a pole and tape him there, but you have to use HEAPS of tape if you want the person to stay suspended.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: school pranks Fri, 14 October 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Fri, 14 October 2005 12:40

Get a couple of big guys and get a skinny kid, lift him up a fair way up a pole and tape him there, but you have to use HEAPS of tape if you want the person to stay suspended.

Laughing Yeh that's great fun. When i was in year 11, there was a new year 7 kid that gave everyone the shits for being a smart arse. So me and another guy from year 12 took him to the main quad, put his blazer on the wrong way around (like a straight jacket) and tied him to the pole with his tie Laughing

Few years later the kid jumped off a 1sr storey balcony as a dare for $50 and broke both of his legs Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 14 October 2005 03:11]

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: school pranks Fri, 14 October 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAAHAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: school pranks Fri, 14 October 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
high_card_ace wrote on Fri, 14 October 2005 11:51

guys these ideas are wicked!!!!!111!!!!!!!1one one eleven!!
i also gotta plan muckday this year for our posh private christian school.
my fave idea so far is getting two pigs (preferably big), lube them up in vaseline, and number them 1 and 3, if the teachers catch them they'll be looking around for number 2 for the rest of the day. Very Happy
we're also planning to camp on the oval and then walk out in the morning drinking beer, wearing wifebeaters, thongs and footy shorts, representing the school's classy image, but will we be charged for trespassing?

lumpy ponders which school this is?

I like the pigs idea a lot!

we did the usual break in, move all the desks into the hall, steal the flag, flour bomb everyone, barricade the stairways with girl's tights.

One good thing is to fill the halls/rooms with ballons, but put a little pile of the cheapest, worst smelling talcum powder you can find in 20% of them - guaranteed idiots will pop them an dissapear in a cloud of talcum powder.

we had a security guard posted at the school all night so at 5am we drove past his car and fired a few rounds of caps at him via some realistic looking cap guns. He shit's himself and tears off, 5 mins later the police arrive......

Don't be us though and fuck it up so next year they have a teacher/parent-organised lame arse pretend muck-up day due to the destruction of the previous year.
Bloody hell this thread makes me feel old - twas more than a decade ago...
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: school pranks Fri, 14 October 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
I don't know if you'll be able to do this or not, but in my year at school some dudes sealed up our quadrangle and turned it into a giant pond with fish and all...problem was that the fish died and the quad stank for months after Smile
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: school pranks Fri, 14 October 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish i got to do muck up day-damn provate schools. we couldnt do anything for fear of expulsion and thus, not being able to complete study halls and attend exams.

what school are you at heff?
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: school pranks Fri, 14 October 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the year above us mangaged to get a goat in the the libary after hours. librarian was very distraught.
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: school pranks Fri, 14 October 2005 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
During our final assembly, 2 guys came through on dirt bikes and did dounuts on the grass around the flag pole.

They sent us all home before recess. Laughing
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: school pranks Sat, 15 October 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Fri, 14 October 2005 13:10

Few years later the kid jumped off a 1sr storey balcony as a dare for $50 and broke both of his legs Laughing

pfft, we had a guy jump pf the top level of the walkway at mino station down to the garden below, nothing broke.
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: school pranks Sat, 15 October 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Laughing Yeh that's great fun. When i was in year 11, there was a new year 7 kid that gave everyone the shits for being a smart arse. So me and another guy from year 12 took him to the main quad, put his blazer on the wrong way around (like a straight jacket) and tied him to the pole with his tie Laughing

those private school boys not how to use ties. haha taking a page from Trinity's book ay? haha jk

i remember my neighbour telling me about that but i think he told me 50c
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: school pranks Sat, 15 October 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vaselene on every handrail on all the stairs at the school is just another thing u might ad to the list...garanteed to piss everyone off.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: school pranks Sat, 15 October 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mc68 wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 16:21

vaselene on every handrail on all the stairs at the school is just another thing u might ad to the list...garanteed to piss everyone off.

except the homosexuals....they'd enjoy it a little to much Razz
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: school pranks Sat, 15 October 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havabeer wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 18:43

mc68 wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 16:21

except the homosexuals....they'd enjoy it a little to much Razz

*shudders* thats very disturbing Confused Surprised
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: school pranks Sat, 15 October 2005 17:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buy that industrial glad wrap (they use to wrap around shit on pallets) and yer get a roll and wrap the teachers cars up with it.

You start on a side, roll it under the car, over the top and continue doing this along the lenght of the car! you can get this shit off in a hurry, it sticks to its self! Very Happy Very Happy
rb20det
Regular

July 2004
Re: school pranks Sat, 15 October 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take the ringers out of all the bells, there so old that they can get replacements and school will never have bells again (blaxland high still doesnt) been 7 years. especially good if you live near a school and the bell just piss you off
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: school pranks Sun, 16 October 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pushrod_POWA wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 14:39

those private school boys not how to use ties. haha taking a page from Trinity's book ay? haha jk

i remember my neighbour telling me about that but i think he told me 50c

I called my mate, and asked him about it...yeh it was 50c Laughing

My bad, but thats just ricdiculous, how did your neighbour find out Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: school pranks Sun, 16 October 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Our school was pretty much rooted in terms of muck up day with the threat of instant suspension/expulsion. In previous years they had flour and water bombed cars, spray painted sheep green (long way back and cos of this the ag part was shut down).

They also did the lines around bodies but added some sheep's brains and stuff for added effect. Not as a prank but just plain stupid one of the kids at our school stuck a nail in the two top power point outlets then joined them he blew the electricity to the block.

We collected shitloads of magnesium in chemistry then when our teacher was away put it in a pile and lit it up. Probably best not to have a room that faces the portables it was fucking glowing. Put holes in the back of the squirter bottles of water in chem then melted the front one shut.

One of my mates whilst we we're doing an experiment in year 7 decided to try and put gas on a match (not the brightest spark) little did he realise the path of the tap was straight across our bunsen, instant flame thrower.

Just for a prank some of my mates tied another mate to the footy poles with duct tape. They also used to snort sherbert in the playground for jokes. And eat chilli's, and for a crazy hair day they shaved off another mate's eyebrow's (he was a willing participant).

At my bro's school, they got a pull and tied it to one of the teachers doors that lived at the school then set the fire alarm off. He was pretty fat and had to climb out the window.

Squid in the library books is an old one, also find the aircon inlets for blocks/portables and do similar with whatever you can find that smells.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: school pranks Mon, 17 October 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey looky looky whats on news.com.au this morning Smile

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16941549-2,00 .html

Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: school pranks Mon, 17 October 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could always put poo in the TOP tanks of the loo, makes for a bit of a mess when you flush Wink
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: school pranks Mon, 17 October 2005 07:13 Go to previous message
rb20det wrote on Sun, 16 October 2005 09:43

take the ringers out of all the bells, there so old that they can get replacements and school will never have bells again (blaxland high still doesnt) been 7 years. especially good if you live near a school and the bell just piss you off

haha you went to blaxland high as well? shit school isnt it?
they did that 1 or 2 years before i went there in year 7, from what i heard they ripped some of the bells off completly.

that dick okell still there?

cheers
chris
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Any RTP/Firewall Experts?
Next Topic:Mountain biking in Canberra
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:19:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01042103767395 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.