Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 1JZ Cressida for sale. Engineered and registered

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
1JZ Cressida for sale. Engineered and registered Mon, 17 October 2005 02:36 Go to next message
NOW DEFINITELY FOR SALE!!!!

I have built a 1J cressida and it is really nice, but now I find myself needing the money that is sitting around in my car. I love it but I have to sell it Sad

89 model GLXi
1jzgte out of a JZX81 front cut - this means it is totaly factory.
Factory Auto with new filter, pump and fluid.
1" lowered.
JZX Front Sway Bar.
Speco boos guage.
Runs the factory hydrolic cooling fan!
HKS Fuel cut defender wired in, but no extra boost yet.
Wired up by Sideshow.
Fully engineered in the ACT.
Tyres are almost new.

The body has ~296 000 kms
The engine has ~144 000 kms

Engine has new rear main seal, front main seal, cam seal, cam belt, serpentine.

The AC is hooked up, but not gassed.

The car has been driven for about 4 months since engineering and I have been really happy with it. The engine is not moded, other than the above, and has not been boosted up while I have owned it. Here is a Cressida with the hard work done ready to be set up the way you want it.

Asking $12,000 but open to offers.

Photos will be up later this week.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 November 2005 14:19]

Send a private message to this user    
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Mon, 17 October 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its probably worth posting power figures,or getting a good tune and a dyno figure if you dont have one.a nice car with good power should be worth well over 10.a commodore with similiar power and options will put a much larger hole in your wallet.Best of luck! Smile
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Tue, 18 October 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the advice petespipes. I'll get it dynoed some time next week and chuck the figures up. At the moment the standard turbos are on it, but I will put the others on soon and then dyno it again.
SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Tue, 18 October 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you are thinking about selling it.. don't put the turbos on..
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Tue, 18 October 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is your logic with the don't fit turbos comment? I would have thought that the extra power would have helped in the sale. Or are people more after the factory look and then do the mods themselves?
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Tue, 18 October 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent. Razz
SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Tue, 18 October 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people tend to not want a car thats strapped.. sell them with it.. but its probably better to not actually fit them.. especially if you might have issues afterward..
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Tue, 18 October 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twin turbo td04 setup, i suspect its quick Surprised , good luck with the sale.
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Tue, 18 October 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, does anyone have any opinions re price? Without the Trust turbo kit.
SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Tue, 18 October 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah that bit Smile

if its a neat sorted conversion its gotta be worth around 10K... there has been others down around 7.. if its engineered its probably worth at least 10-11..
skyline
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Tue, 18 October 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who did you get to wire it up, i have the same car at home just not wired up,how much did it cost you
ps if any one out there could wire it up for the right price pm me
SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Tue, 18 October 2005 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sideshow (sydney) does a fair bit of it.. and i know of someone in canberra.. where are you?
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Wed, 19 October 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sideshow did the wiring on mine and was really good. He travels out from Sydney and even did a job in Armidale recently.

The one peice of advice that I have is that you make sure you are 100% ready to run it before he gets there. That way you can run it when he's finished and make sure it is all good.

The one prob that I still have is the OD light flashes on and off when it od is on. I haven't had a chance to get sideshow to look at it again yet, but he reckons he can fix it easy.

Also, it is engineered(which I've now put at the top) and looks totaly factory and clean under the bonnet. Only mod is a HKS air filter.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 October 2005 01:31]

skyline
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Wed, 19 October 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey do u guys have the number i cant find it
SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Wed, 19 October 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
131 888
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Thu, 03 November 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My Cressida is NOW FOR SALE!
anothe
Regular

July 2004
Re: My 1J Cressida is thinking about leaving me Thu, 03 November 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

love the vip style cars! cant afford anything until mid next year though..

bump for a local Very Happy
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: 1JZ Cressida for sale. Engineered and registered Tue, 08 November 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So here are 3 photos of the Cressida. Note the nice wheels that are actually not included. I'll have some more photos in a couple of days.

If your interested you can get me on 0410 463 334

Attachment: Cressida01.jpg
(Size: 92.30KB, Downloaded 426 time(s))
Attachment: Cressida02.jpg
(Size: 94.44KB, Downloaded 288 time(s))
Attachment: Cressida03.jpg
(Size: 42.68KB, Downloaded 277 time(s))

SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: 1JZ Cressida for sale. Engineered and registered Tue, 08 November 2005 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice car Smile
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: 1JZ Cressida for sale. Engineered and registered Fri, 11 November 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks. I think it looks good in my driveway, but the cash is more important at the moment.

I'll have some more photos up soon. Maybe I'll take them in the morning when it's nice and sunny...
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: 1JZ Cressida for sale. Engineered and registered Sun, 20 November 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this still for sale?

few questions

is it running the stock glx diff?
how many months rego?
is it the original water pump?
what wheels come with it?
is $12000 with or without the trust turbo kit?
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: 1JZ Cressida for sale. Engineered and registered Thu, 24 November 2005 08:37 Go to previous message
Yes it's still for sale and I'm in no hurry 'till after christmas. If it sells before then that's cool. I'll be putting up an add on the new site once they decide I'm allowed. I have the profile but no access!

Answers:
*Yes it has the stock diff, but may not soon, depends how lucky i am.
*It is reg'd till Jan.
*The kit is not included, but I'll be open to offers.
*I have not touched the water pump, but the temp is perfect. Though I am using the stock gauge.
*The wheels with it are the stockers, but with good tyres. The Lexus ones are just too hard to come by.

Hope that helps...

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2005 10:07]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:96 Celica SX SALE!!! Must Go
Next Topic:FS - TA22 $1000 neg. **PICS**
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:33:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049571990966797 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.