Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** $1500

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sat, 26 November 2005 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are you on about?

post whatever you wish. the engine was cactus since I bought it. well I recently found out it was actually the turbo.. because we put it on my mates 1G and it smokes now.. the exact same type of smoke.

my engine was just noisy due to LPG drying out the seals etc
  Send a private message to this user    
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sun, 27 November 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are the mods engineered and a 1G-GTE aswell?
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sun, 27 November 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i shall post what ive been told.
nick on rollaclub.com gave me this extract from a conversation with who i am told is you:
Nick :what ever happened to your 1G ke70 dude?
Jeremy : engine died. was on lpg with no oil dripper head was noisy as a mo'fo and it smoked so much

ok so we can now safely assume from what u told me just before that the smoke is due to the turbo's

ive been told by norbie that in a car designed for unleaded that it shouldnt need the upper cylinder lube.

so whats causing all the noise?
and what do u mean by cactus?
and u say it was cactus since u bought, so u never had it running?
thanx
~andrew~
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sun, 27 November 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not even going to bother to explain that any more because it's not worth the time.
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sun, 27 November 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hokey wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 10:23

Are the mods engineered and a 1G-GTE aswell?

bling bling.

got the mod plate/rego/safety cert in may I'm pretty sure it was. mod plate is in engine bay.
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sun, 27 November 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1G-GTE KE70 wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 16:08

I'm not even going to bother to explain that any more because it's not worth the time.

hmm ok :S

if u say so big boy

"im interested in the vehicle you have for sale, you say the engines 'cactus' what is meant by that? i wish to know as i am practically minded and capapble and would like to know the damage to assess the feasibility of repairs"

"cactus you fool, dont know what is meant by cactus! any one can see its cactus, what are you some kind of person that wants to actually know the details. thats a ridiculous concept, who would want to know the details of whats gone wrong. ridiculous i say, ridiculous!!!!"

1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Tue, 29 November 2005 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am accepting $1500 for car
flamingheads
Regular

August 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** $1500 Wed, 30 November 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks pretty schmick.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 November 2005 13:45]

Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Thu, 01 December 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love ke70 wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 16:16

1G-GTE KE70 wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 16:08

hmm ok :S

if u say so big boy

"im interested in the vehicle you have for sale, you say the engines 'cactus' what is meant by that? i wish to know as i am practically minded and capapble and would like to know the damage to assess the feasibility of repairs"

"cactus you fool, dont know what is meant by cactus! any one can see its cactus, what are you some kind of person that wants to actually know the details. thats a ridiculous concept, who would want to know the details of whats gone wrong. ridiculous i say, ridiculous!!!!"

You, Sir, are a right-royale fuckwit. Rolling Eyes Wink
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** $1500 Mon, 12 December 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am accepting $1300
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** $1500 Mon, 12 December 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nother pm headed your way
TWN-CAM
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** $1500 Mon, 12 December 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ur not intrested, stop pretending to be
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** $1500 Mon, 12 December 2005 12:58 Go to previous message
ive recently transferred the money from my savings account into my bank account and am planning on picking this car up on the weekend if im happy when i inspect it.
u dont know me so dont tell me what i am and arnt interested in Smile
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Looking for KE70 OR AE71
Next Topic:MR2 SW20 (NA) 4 sale $8900neg
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:41:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076799392700195 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.