Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** $1500

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** $1500 Sat, 22 October 2005 02:49 Go to next message
HAVE I MENTIONED THAT THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE!!!!!!!!!

but yeah:

Gearbox: Alloy supra 5 speed with cast iron sandwich plate (W57)
Clutch kit: Toyota clutch plate with RPM pressure plate
Front struts and brakes: RA60 Celica modified adjustable coil overs
Shocks: front Koni adjustable
Tailshaft: modified Corolla with supra front uni and alfa romeo rear uni
Diff: Alfa romeo 80's model 104 Berlina LSD 4.3:1 ratio
Axles: 27 spline
Front seats: Honda Accord late 80's
Methanol injection: 50% water + 50% methanol (halfful bottle in boot)
battery is also in the boot

it's got a 45 litre lpg tank installed with lines and carby (still connected in the engine bay) which passed an lpg cert a few months back and has been untouched.

custom wheels with legal tread 225/50R15 Falken Ziex on the 15x8 rears and excellent tread (driven no for 3 months) 205/50R15 Toyo T1R's on the 15x7 fronts. which i can get better pics of it anyone wants.

but yeah the diff is really tight and never kicked one wheel with my engine.

car is painted white with a blue pearl and only has 3 spots of rust. 2 tiny ones under paint on wheel arches and one behind rear bumper which isn't too bad.

$2000

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/MapexSabian /toughbeast.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 29 November 2005 18:53]

Send a private message to this user    
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S Sat, 22 October 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, i thought the wheels had gone already?
so the 1ggte is gone...would u sell just the running gear seperate, ive got my body all rust free with stereo and ive got one spare part mobile so i really dont need chassis
what crossmember have u got in there or is it a custom one to suit what? the 3s or 1g?
~andrew~
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S Sat, 22 October 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's still got the 1G crossmember with W gearbox crossmember

so you'd want gearbox + crossmember, tailshaft and diff?

yeah i've still got the wheels.
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S Sat, 22 October 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and wheels, u pm'd me sayin the wheels had gone :S
i friggin love those wheels dude Very Happy
~andrew~
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S Sat, 22 October 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sorry i was going to sell them to this guy but he's in sydney (read: i couldn't be bothered)

ok cool umm when you be looking at buying the stuff?
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S Sat, 22 October 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well mate its gonna depend on price if i do decide to buy
but basically not until i finish school
4 weeks Very Happy and then i got schoolies
so relistically 5 weeks til i'd be thinkin seriously bout comin round.
so yeah price maybe?
sorry if this is too long mate, but i am pretty interested aye
~andrew~
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S Sat, 22 October 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah 5 weeks is alright if i've still got it.

just don't spend all your money on schoolies haha.

I'll sell it all cheap to you
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S Sat, 22 October 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/MapexSabian/3434c29a.jpg
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S Sat, 22 October 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am negotiable on price..
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Sun, 23 October 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very negotiable
albertos
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Sun, 23 October 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much deliverd to syd and is it rusty
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Sun, 23 October 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

only has 3 spots of rust. 2 tiny ones under paint on wheel arches and one behind rear bumper which isn't too bad

and to get transport isnt cheap i think ull find. ask a few freight companies that deal in this stuff, most of them have online quotes

1G-GTE KE70- with the engine, does that have all the loom and stuff? or just the short block?
and if i put this in id need an s crossmember?
wats the deal with the methanol injection btw, isnt it kinda destructive to ur engine and fuel tank?
~andrew~

[Updated on: Sun, 23 October 2005 11:30]

1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Sun, 23 October 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
because i was going to put it in on lpg there is no loom. just the long motor. you could just modify a standard KE70 crossmember to suit the engine.

methanol injection is not harmful to your engine.. it cools down the charge so thus making more power more safely. it gets squirted into the intake manifold.

the mix is 50% water/50% methanol.
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Tue, 25 October 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump/negotiable/someone please buy it Very Happy
rjenman
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Tue, 25 October 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would u be willing to negotiate the price?
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Tue, 25 October 2005 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as long as you buy it yes Cool
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Tue, 25 October 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so would a 1G-GTE bolt straight into this and would it be able to run on gas?
Cheers
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Wed, 26 October 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly.

also would be a lot less hassle because you wouldn't need to change engine mounts etc. and the bellhousing that's on it at the moment would bolt up.
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Wed, 26 October 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so would you have a spare 1G-GTE lying around? also would a GZE bolt up to this and you don't have to wire up a computer do you?
Cheers
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Wed, 26 October 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's correct. you don't have to wire one up just bolt in and hook up the lpg.

unfortunately I don't have a spare engine lying around. I'm not sure about a GZE as they are a bit longer than GTE's. you would probably have to move the radiator on the other side of the bracket for the GZE to fit.

Thanks
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Wed, 26 October 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok thanks
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Wed, 26 October 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
argh dont buy it! its mine Razz
well not really but i want it Laughing
hey 1ggte u reckon u could pm me the best deal you could do me on the gbox with c/member and the w to s bell housin, drive shaft, diff and wheels, dont think ill need the 1g crossmemberkl, but may be interestd in the engine, not sure just yet, so yeah what would that lot set me back if i do want to buy?
thanx mate
~andrew~
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Thu, 27 October 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Fri, 28 October 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 grand as is i'd accept
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Sat, 29 October 2005 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 grand and no one's interested?

you could sell the parts for more than that Wink
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Mon, 31 October 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumperty x2
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Mon, 31 October 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumperty....throw it my way for cheap Very Happy
~andrew~
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Mon, 31 October 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll throw it you tow it.

$2000 Very Happy
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Tue, 01 November 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 + non installed 3S VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!! Tue, 01 November 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
train to bump towns been busy here Razz
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Tue, 01 November 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well in that case you better buy it then Wink
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Tue, 01 November 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well in that case u should give me a fellow ke70 owner discount Very Happy
give me a cheap price and i'll help ya out with ya drift project...physical labour is costly these days Razz
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Tue, 01 November 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude it's not possible to go any cheaper
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Tue, 01 November 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

dont make me larf Razz

nah i get wat ur sayin man Sad

1500 Very Happy

if ya want to get rid of it
but i know theres alotta worth in there
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Tue, 01 November 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you had the time then you could buy it and sell the parts and make money. it's just I need $2000 asap
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Thu, 03 November 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gee $2000 is pretty expensive ..... Rolling Eyes
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Thu, 03 November 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finally ur seein things from my point of view Very Happy

Razz
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Thu, 03 November 2005 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you seriously interested or not?

$2000 is an absolute bargain. I really need serious buyers only.
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Fri, 04 November 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im seriously interested, but im still tryin to work out wat im gonna do with my ke, im thinkin maybe take ur idea and go gas, where does ur tank go? and how much does it hole?
and wat economy do u get litres per hundred k's if u know it
thanx mate
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Fri, 04 November 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the tank goes in the boot. it's about 45 litre i think.

it's rediculously cheap to fill. dunno about litres/km though sorry.
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Fri, 04 November 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm i got 2 12" subs in there, ill have to come round and have a look
so u got no idea on what economy u get on gas....did u ever run the car on gas?
~andrew~
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Fri, 04 November 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gas is good mate my brothers 308 on gas is cheaper to run than my corolla Rolling Eyes
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Fri, 04 November 2005 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's only a 45 litre tank so there's plenty of room still in the boot. i really don't think yuo need 2x12's for a KE70... try getting 1x12 like a soundstream edge pro II or something Wink
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sat, 05 November 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
somehow i dont think im gonna rip out all my sound gear to down grade Rolling Eyes
so can u put a gas tank under the car?
in place of the original tank?
as this isnt gonna be duel fuel is so why cant i just rip out the original and put the gas one in its place?
im just thinkin with the 3sge, just thinkin atm, but they say u need to modify the sump due to the engine usually sitting on an angle, which way does it usually lean? same way as the 4k when u turn it around to rwd rite? in that case why cant u just modify the crossmember so that the engine one again sits on an angle? thats what im thinkin, is this rite?
i thought there was a price petrol had to be at to make gas an economic alternative, is this rite?
coz u use more gas
hmm mite do some research soon
but for now i need to study
let us know what u think of my thoughts up there ^^^ thanx fellas
~andrew~
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sat, 05 November 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do hope you were kidding about the 'downgrading' thing.
I'm not sure about the gas tank under the car. the petrol tank isn't in there anymore so you could probably move it i guess. I dunno.

you could just stick another 1G in there. it would probably be a hell of a lot easier cos yuo don't need to modify ANYTHING just bolt it in.

no that's not right about petrol prices. If you look at it this way... a few weeks ago lpg would have been 3x cheaper than petrol... you would never ever ever be using 3x more lpg than petrol. and lpg is usually always AT least more than 2x cheaper than petrol.
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sat, 05 November 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no not kidding
stats on the soundstream edge pro II:
12"
Frequency Response 24 Hz-1.7 KHz
80 Oz. Magnet
2.5" Voice Coil
Sensitivity 89 dB
500 Watts RMS
Recommended Enclosure Sealed/Ported

stats on my current subs:
2* epsilon 12"
stats on each:
40 Oz. magnets
sensitivity: 89 db
power: 320 RMS.....EACH

from this we see that i have 320 RMS times 2
= 640 RMS
plus im moving twice the amount of air as a single 12"
so these soundstreams have 180 more RMS watts, however my total is 640...140 more than a soundstream, plus im moving 2wice the amount of air, it would be a downgrade...however im not here to argue car audio with you, although it can be fun

are there any n/a versions of the 1g?
coz i dont wanna get bent over by insurance
plus uve already got the 3s so thats why im thinkin 3s, anywho are there n/a versions?
or somethin that would go onto the crossmember uve got atm that is n/a
thanx mate
~andrew~
im still thinkin bout comin round after schoolies
still doin ground work atm tho, sizing up my options and whether i can be bothered
thanx mate
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sat, 05 November 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Front suspension SOLD

to me..

Very Happy

Kev.
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sat, 05 November 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1G-GE

and

1G-FE

1G-GE would be easier/cheaper to get

Twincam
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sun, 06 November 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey

my mates intrested in it and he is in sydney, if its got rego and u post a few more pix then he might want to bye
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sun, 06 November 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u register a car with no engine? Rolling Eyes
Twincam
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sun, 06 November 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fukk Laughing sorry, cbf reading the whole thing
Twincam
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sun, 06 November 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a shame, u got a mad car looks nice,and with everything except an engine
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sun, 06 November 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well from wat ive been told, u could just buy a 1ggte or any 1g and drop it straight it and hook up the gas carb without any dramas, no need for loom or anythin, but anyways
catchyas
~andrew~
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sun, 06 November 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well there is an engine included, just needs re-orientating, creating a crossmember, fiddling in and engineering, but may well be worth it if uve got the time
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Mon, 07 November 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mates got stock twin turbo's and manifold which i may put on and sell running... price would go up a bit but.
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Thu, 10 November 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is anyone going to buy this or am i going to have to put it in the trading post?
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Fri, 11 November 2005 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's pretty bumpy here.
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sat, 19 November 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would anyone be interested if it was cheaper?

like what is stopping anyone being interested?

just curious!
chris_85
Regular

August 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sun, 20 November 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fact that im in adelaide Mad
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: selling my KE70 ***PRICE DROP*** Sat, 26 November 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
whats stopping me is 2 things:
1) parents
2)price
they affect each other
but i am still thinkin bout this

1ggte ke70: i was talking to someone on rollaclub.com and they gave me a basic idea on what had caused the damage to the engine, i wont put it up here incase i offend or anythin but could u PM me with the details of what has happened to the engine
thanx man
~andrew~
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Looking for KE70 OR AE71
Next Topic:MR2 SW20 (NA) 4 sale $8900neg
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 12:18:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013211965560913 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.