Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
toy_rolla
Regular

August 2005
AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sat, 22 October 2005 07:14 Go to next message
this has been shitin me for a while, my mate owns a nxr and have always wanted to run him in my sx ae92 hatch, but the issue is he, doesnt want to race or if he does his to scared to thrash his car.

just woundering if any one has ran a nxr(sr20) in thier sx hatch ae92, and what was the result.

thanks

[Updated on: Sat, 22 October 2005 07:25]

Send a private message to this user    
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sat, 22 October 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toy_rolla wrote on Sat, 22 October 2005 17:14

this has been shitin me for a while, my mate owns a nxr and have always wanted to run him in my sx ae92 hatch, but the issue is he, doesnt want to race or if he does his to scared to thrash his car.

just woundering if any one has ran a nxr(sr20) in thier sx hatch ae92, and what was the result.

thanks

what would possibly be the point of such an exercise? so you can brag at maccas??

just take your car down the 1/4 mile, and compare with other cars that have done also...

maybe your mate is a little smarter than you think Razz
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sat, 22 October 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sat, 22 October 2005 17:31

thanks

what would possibly be the point of such an exercise? so you can brag at maccas??

just take your car down the 1/4 mile, and compare with other cars that have done also...

maybe your mate is a little smarter than you think Razz

hahaha

me thinks your corolla will lose anyways
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sat, 22 October 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah he does sound alot smarter....after recently spending many dollars on replacing engine gear box and clutch etc you realise how pointless thrashing your car is.

what year model is the nxr, and what sized engine is it. found they go from 1.5ltr to 1.8

and ae92 is a 1.6ltr??
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sat, 22 October 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havabeer wrote on Sat, 22 October 2005 20:30

yeah he does sound alot smarter....after recently spending many dollars on replacing engine gear box and clutch etc you realise how pointless thrashing your car is.

what year model is the nxr, and what sized engine is it. found they go from 1.5ltr to 1.8

and ae92 is a 1.6ltr??

they have a sr20de 105kw
toy_rolla
Regular

August 2005
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sat, 22 October 2005 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
firstly iv ran my car at the 1/4 mile, it ran a 16.1

but i dnt mean thrashing by redlining it, he drives like a girl.

i mean in general, does a sx have a chance?

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sat, 22 October 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what time does the NXR do on the 1/4?
find that out and you have your answer.... not that i am sure what you are trying to ascertain anyway Confused

Quote:

but i dnt mean thrashing by redlining it, he drives like a girl.

LOL, your mate isn't sounding any less intelligent yet Razz

edit: maybe he's actually just being really nice to you.. since he probably realises how much you care about the performance of your car, he careful plans his driving so you think he doesn't thrash it.. so that he doesn't have to "give you a run" and make you feel all embarrassed when he whups your arse

[Updated on: Sat, 22 October 2005 15:03]

September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sat, 22 October 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, it doesn't matter.

I reckon you're a pussy until you take it to the track.

Public Service Announcement: Street Racing does not make you fully hektik or more attractive to the opposite sex when congregating at the Bell St Maccas.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8 62227&page=1&pp=25

[Updated on: Sat, 22 October 2005 15:05]

toy_rolla
Regular

August 2005
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sun, 23 October 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
September_Squall wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 01:01

Dude, it doesn't matter.

I reckon you're a pussy until you take it to the track.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8 62227&page=1&pp=25

where the hell did u get that from, i have ran my car before like i said in the previous thread.

and where did you fags get maccas from.
Is that ur second home where use stay up allnite, looking for a street drag race with someones mums car.
use must have alot of time on ur hands staying up at maccas or must be really hungry. lololol
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sun, 23 October 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sun, 23 October 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

so is this a battle of who has the bigger schlong?

maybe your mate doesn't care whose car is faster and actualyl likes his car, whereas you feel inferior about yours?

basically... this attitude of wanting to randomly race people is not often encouraged on toymods.. mostly because it is stupid.

why should anyone else care if this guy doesn't want to race his car?

does your mum race her car??

would anyone care if she did??

bascially...

no-one cares Wink
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sun, 23 October 2005 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

where the hell did u get that from, i have ran my car before like i said in the previous thread.

and where did you fags get maccas from.
Is that ur second home where use stay up allnite, looking for a street drag race with someones mums car.
use must have alot of time on ur hands staying up at maccas or must be really hungry. lololol

Meh... your inference is incorrect. My reference to 'maccas' above is intended to infer commonality between your attitudes and those of the stereotypical 'maccas bogan' you so colourfully describe above.

I think it's disappointing and reflective of your maturity if you've had experience using your car in a safe and legal racing environment yet still feel a need to competitively race your car against a mate's car for egotistical gratification.

I am actually quite indifferent, please don't mind to continue your immature ravings until you are satisfied that your ego has been affirmed.
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sun, 23 October 2005 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 00:36

no-one cares Wink

De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Sun, 23 October 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat he said.
toy_rolla
Regular

August 2005
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Mon, 24 October 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Use are the funnist people i met (oldcorolla and September_Squall)

firstly oldcorolla, you sound if you know my mate, or that he has been ur best friend and ur backing him up. thats funny as u dnt even know him, so i dnt know what ur trying to prove.

maybe your mate doesn't care whose car is faster and actualyl likes his car,

Secondly, use both sound like ur mums have brought use up telling u not to speed or race on the STREET, and dnt tell me use havnt raced, cause every one has and if you havnt, you must drive like a bitch(which use both sound like telling me how to drive and where is the appropiate place to drive).

thirdly, it was a gerneral question, to see what people have experienced with these sort of cars. so i dnt really know why use are both getting so upset about a person taking his car out on the street.

forthly, i do not know wat use do at maccas, thats none of my business, but it must be an important place to use, so sorry if i have affended it in any way possible.

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Mon, 24 October 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toy_rolla wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 11:12

Secondly, use both sound like ur mums have brought use up telling u not to speed or race on the STREET, and dnt tell me use havnt raced, cause every one has and if you havnt, you must drive like a bitch(which use both sound like telling me how to drive and where is the appropiate place to drive).

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

use iz da funni won
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Mon, 24 October 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ease up they're nelly. You see these forums are owned and run by a Car Club. Inferences to or encouraging street racing reflect badly on the club. You see Police know how to use the internet and they can read about twats like you and then read cruise and events sections.

Then they'll start showing up or policing cruise routes to see if any ahem illegal behaviour or unroadworthy cars are about.

The fact is street racing is stupid, its not worth your life to have a couple of seconds of fun. Go to WSID pay your 50 bucks or whatever have a couple of runs and do it the legit way.

As for Oldcorolla's knowing your mate he is just making assumptions of his attitude on the words you posted. Me thinks your mate might actually realise that cars are an expensive thing to maintain ie clutches tyres etc etc, oh and crash damage is a very expensive too.

I had a couple of mates from school who used to think it was cool to street race and drop heli's they lost there licenses and learnt pretty quick that its not such a cool idea.

A kid in my sisters grade hit a pole racing and last I heard was still in a coma two months after the crash and there was a decent chance he wouldn't pull through.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Mon, 24 October 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God damn boy. Learn to spell.

You guys are the funniest people I have met (oldcorollas and September_Squall)

firstly oldcorollas, you sound as if you know my mate, or that he has been your best friend and you're backing him up. That's funny as you don't even know him, so I don't know what you're trying to prove.

maybe your mate doesn't care whose car is faster and actually likes his car,

Secondly, use both sound like your mums have brought you up telling you not to speed or race on the STREET, and don't tell me you guys haven't raced, cause every one has and if you haven't, you must drive like a bitch(which you both sound like telling me how to drive and where is the appropiate place to drive).

thirdly, it was a general question, to see what people have experienced with these sort of cars. So I don't really know why you are both getting so upset about a person taking his car out on the street.

Fourthly, i do not know what you do at maccas, thats none of my business, but it must be an important place to use, so sorry if i have offended you in any way possible.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 01:29]

mideon_696
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Mon, 24 October 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stupid man, universally stupid...

yeah your spelling sucks mate..
...my guess: he can actually spell and talk just like any other person, as im sure he did right up until the age of 12 or 13, then he became 'fully sik' and 'hektik' and all that, and suddenly he has an accent, lol...
toy_rolla
Regular

August 2005
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Mon, 24 October 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 11:28

God damn boy. Learn to spell.

You guys are the funniest people I have met (oldcorollas and September_Squall)

firstly oldcorollas, you sound as if you know my mate, or that he has been your best friend and you're backing him up. That's funny as you don't even know him, so I don't know what you're trying to prove.

maybe your mate doesn't care whose car is faster and actually likes his car,

Secondly, use both sound like your mums have brought you up telling you not to speed or race on the STREET, and don't tell me you guys haven't raced, cause every one has and if you haven't, you must drive like a bitch(which you both sound like telling me how to drive and where is the appropiate place to drive).

thirdly, it was a general question, to see what people have experienced with these sort of cars. So I don't really know why you are both getting so upset about a person taking his car out on the street.

Fourthly, i do not know what you do at maccas, thats none of my business, but it must be an important place to use, so sorry if i have offended you in any way possible.

wat spelling, there is nothing wrong with it,

anyway,

i was not encouraging street racing. i did not actually say go out there and race,
i ask if anyone has raced or if there is any opinions.

it started by oldcorollas thinking his king shit, and making a stupid comment.

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Mon, 24 October 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They're is nothing wrong with that spelling as the words in bold have been corrected from your typing fool Razz .

By even asking if someone has raced (presuming the street who races shopping trolleys at WSID anyway Laughing ) you are then encouraging them to comment and thus talk about street racing Wink .
toy_rolla
Regular

August 2005
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Mon, 24 October 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 11:26

Ease up they're nelly. You see these forums are owned and run by a Car Club. Inferences to or encouraging street racing reflect badly on the club. You see Police know how to use the internet and they can read about twats like you and then read cruise and events sections.

Then they'll start showing up or policing cruise routes to see if any ahem illegal behaviour or unroadworthy cars are about.

The fact is street racing is stupid, its not worth your life to have a couple of seconds of fun. Go to WSID pay your 50 bucks or whatever have a couple of runs and do it the legit way.

As for Oldcorolla's knowing your mate he is just making assumptions of his attitude on the words you posted. Me thinks your mate might actually realise that cars are an expensive thing to maintain ie clutches tyres etc etc, oh and crash damage is a very expensive too.

I had a couple of mates from school who used to think it was cool to street race and drop heli's they lost there licenses and learnt pretty quick that its not such a cool idea.

A kid in my sisters grade hit a pole racing and last I heard was still in a coma two months after the crash and there was a decent chance he wouldn't pull through.

thanks for the comment make, i know where you are comming from.

i have already raced at wisd, always do and incourage it, and also for burnouts.

at school it was the same for me.

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Mon, 24 October 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toy_rolla wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 13:35

wHat spelling, there is nothing wrong with it,

anyway,

it started by oldcorollas thinking his king shit, and making a stupid comment.

toy_rolla wrote

to which Oldcorollas wrote

maybe your mate is a little smarter than you think

one of these comments is not like the other ones, one of these comments is not the same Razz (to sesame street music of course)
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr Mon, 24 October 2005 03:53 Go to previous message
You were dropped on your head as a baby weren't you Laughing

You're definitely up there with the top 3 dropkicks, and working your way up. Police DO know how to use the internet and therefore can read this! (So i hope they do get you).

You're mate is SMARTER for not being a tool and racing on the streets, you on the other hand feel like you're inferior and feel like you're gonna be a bigger man if you beat him Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections
Next Topic:Australian Compliance?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:28:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005669116973877 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.