Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » 15" rear drive wheels wanted--see wanted forum. cash waiting

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
15" rear drive wheels wanted--see wanted forum. cash waiting Sun, 23 October 2005 01:48 Go to next message
No Message Body
  Send a private message to this user    
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: 15" rear drive wheels wanted--see wanted forum. cash waiting Sun, 23 October 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you knowingly posted this when you knew about the wanted section? Rolling Eyes
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: 15" rear drive wheels wanted--see wanted forum. cash waiting Sun, 23 October 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In my opinion it is quite smart.
People look in the WANTED if they have something to sell right at the time or very very very bored.
But alot of people have something laying around thats not on their mind to sell but if they saw a wanted post while looking to buy something, it might just click.
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: 15" rear drive wheels wanted--see wanted forum. cash waiting Mon, 24 October 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 19:11

In my opinion it is quite smart.
People look in the WANTED if they have something to sell right at the time or very very very bored.
But alot of people have something laying around thats not on their mind to sell but if they saw a wanted post while looking to buy something, it might just click.

Smart perhaps, but also defeats the purpose of having sections at all.

If everyone was "smart" we'd be flooded with wanted ads in the for sale section, thus negating the need for a separate wanted section to begin with. The "oo whats this" effect would also be gone if there was oodles of them in here..
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 15" rear drive wheels wanted--see wanted forum. cash waiting Sat, 29 October 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think I've ever got a reply from a wanted ad in the wanted section, hence this attempt. no-one seems to read it. In any case, I still have not had any usefuil replies, so I guess I'll give up.
Super Jamie
Regular

On Probation

December 2002

Re: 15" rear drive wheels wanted--see wanted forum. cash waiting Sat, 29 October 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can get you a set of mx73 cressida wheels, they fit ke30/55/70 probably ae86

15x6", 4x114.3 with 110mm backspacing. type "mx73 cressida" into google images and you'll probably find a pic of them

in northern nsw, $200. can get them to brisbane for 20 bucks, but will need a week or two

[Updated on: Sat, 29 October 2005 04:58]

Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: 15" rear drive wheels wanted--see wanted forum. cash waiting Sat, 29 October 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They do fit AE86's very well.

15x6 in a +20 offset. Is better offset than recommended by Performance wheels (superlights..etc).

Look quite good to.

Do a search for StockAE86's sprinter. He has them on his.

Still dont agree with this being here though... Rolling Eyes

Super Jamie
Regular

On Probation

December 2002

Re: 15" rear drive wheels wanted--see wanted forum. cash waiting Sat, 29 October 2005 06:42 Go to previous message
thanks for that Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: AE86 aussie right taillight
Next Topic:wtd- FWD 4age turbo manifold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:46:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006436824798584 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.