Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Sun, 23 October 2005 20:07 Go to next message
not sure if anyone here goes to www.whatreallyhappened.com, I visit the site every now and then, and this is something that I came across today...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051022/wl_afp/austra liaattacksjustice
QUOTE: If a youth aged between 16 and 18 was detained, one parent would be informed and allowed to visit for two hours daily during the detention, which could last for two weeks without charge, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.

But if the chosen parent was the father, for example, and he told the mother where the child was, he could be jailed for up to five years.

here's another local one...
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/howard-seeks-c ompromise-on-shoottokill/2005/10/23/1130006005902. html
QUOTE: The Prime Minister, John Howard, is considering a compromise in the counter-terrorism legislation to allow shoot-to-kill police powers only when a suspect resists arrest.

my opinion: The only reason why they brought up the "shoot to kill" law in the first place, is because if they have a suspected suicide terrorist, they'll want to shoot him dead before he have a chance to "detonate" his bomb, but no, now we want to talk about compromise... and only shoot if the suspect "resists arrest", WHAT? So let's try to picture this, the police will yell out, "STOP, put your hands up", then what will the real terrorist do? Run? Hide? And risk being shot and fail his mission? Or detonate his bomb? See the huge contradiction here? So is the law for our real safety? Or is it for dictatorship? Such law will give more corrupt power to the government and takes away our rights to a fair trial!
  Send a private message to this user  
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Sun, 23 October 2005 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ban
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Sun, 23 October 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ned
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny thing is i actually agree
this country is going along the same path as hitler ran germany who was a conservative who rose to power thru the senate and crushed it and everything else and look what that did to germany
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt = the new bubbles
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm not supposed to talk about this kinda stuff on toymods. Ok without siding with either party i'll make two points.

How do you explain to a parent of a 16 year old that they aren't home for two weeks?

How do you tell your boss you were absent from work for two weeks?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

86tt = the new bubbles

I concur.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 14:40

Hmmm not supposed to talk about this kinda stuff on toymods. Ok without siding with either party i'll make two points.

How do you explain to a parent of a 16 year old that they aren't home for two weeks?

i have been.... helping with an investigation Wink
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 14:50

Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 14:40

i have been.... helping with an investigation Wink

lol

mum "honey, wheres our son?"
dad "um... he is at camp"
cop on earphone "nice save, remember... 5 years..."
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mum: err what camp?, i can't remember any notes from school and how come his best mate Timmy came over today to see him and he's not at camp?
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 14:31

this country is going along the same path as hitler ran germany who was a conservative who rose to power thru the senate and crushed it and everything else and look what that did to germany

wtf! i know little johnny gets on peoples nerves,but i cant see him ever being insane like hitler.besides little johnny has both testicles,i presume.

4DaDrift its a shame you havnt put you schooling to work and learnt history.

until the opposition gets atleast a few decent people in there party,things will stay the same till little johnny steps aside and dipstick tries to run.then things will change again. funny how it runs along the line of"if it aint broke,dont fix it".

australia is flying along at the moment.it will only come crashing down when idiots with the same view as you 4DaDrift cet any sort of power.

finished my coffee now!back to playing on cars
mick
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt did you type the title of this thread as t.rr.r so that A S I O wouldn't detect it and start monitoring you and possibly detaining you under th new anti-t.rr.r laws?

If they start arresting people for being too good looking then that is when I will start to worry.

Laughing
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love the way that in order to protect our democratic freedoms from the terrorists we have changed the laws and fundamentally destroyed those freedoms. We really showed them!!!

...Waits for thread to be locked.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Some really interesting anti-TERROR laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
86tt IS A TERRORIST
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hear they like terrorist in jail!but they call them bitches in jail.
mick
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 15:17

wtf! i know little johnny gets on peoples nerves,but i cant see him ever being insane like hitler.besides little johnny has both testicles,i presume.

Nobody thought Hitler was insane untill afterwards.

Also, the Hitler only having one ball is a myth. His medical checkup reports, which where very detailed, never mentioned it.
He was however shot near the groin during one of his uprisings, which is where the myth comes from. However, his medical report right after that shooting doesn't mention anything about losing a testicle.

I'd weigh in, but there isn't much point. I don't know anyone in their right mind who would support something like this.

*waits for this thread to be locked*

P.S. Isn't it funny that nobody calls them freedom fighters anymore?

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 05:49]

jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Again with this political shit!!!!
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt infidel Osama bin Landen twin towers Pentagon afghanistan bourke engine Elvis weapons of mass destruction 86tt moon landing 86tt terrorist 86tt fuckwit.

Hopefully ASIO will be able to find this. 86tt
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jonchai wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 16:25

Again with this political shit!!!!

What's your problem with political stuff? It's something people should be aware of, otherwise pollies get away with murder (which is what's going on now).

Well appart from the fact that we aren't allowed to talk about it on the boards.
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think this thread is anything about political, nor is it about any particular party, it's about who's the innocent kid that's going to be detained, it's about the innocent person that's going to get shot, as it happened in UK even though at first they tried to cover it up, you've seen how corrupted police used their power to strip search thousands of unneccesarily innocent people in Australia, and you've seen the amount of people that is detained without trial overseas, piss the wrong person, and you're screwed!

And I don't think voting is enough these days, but then, huge demonstrations like in the USA doesn't seem to move their governments either, so I guess either way, we're f..ked!

Hitler rose to power by conning everyone on the way, with nothing to start with, but these days, you have figures with so much power and money in the background, there's nothing they can't do! The golden rule: Who ever has the gold, makes the rule! Do you have the gold? Do I have the gold? USA war on Iraq, with the UN & the world's population objecting, but who can stop them?

p.s. the subject line was changed because I didn't like typing and displaying that word as it looks shit, there's enough occurance of that word in my first post which is enough to flag the page, and any search engine will be able to find this page quite easily too! Also my signature will be enough to be tracked by any peace-haters quite easily too! LOL!
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

What's your problem with political stuff? It's something people should be aware of, otherwise pollies get away with murder (which is what's going on now).

Well appart from the fact that we aren't allowed to talk about it on the boards.

In fact I think people are too sensative to talk about the subject maybe because they are too afraid to express their views, the politicians would love it if we never talk about these subjects that will shape our country!

But then, changing the outcome of our votes can be really hard, #1, you have a group of loyal people that tends to vote the same party every time and doesn't really care about what goes on. #2, you have a group of people that couldn't care less and just votes anybody just because it's compulsory to vote, then #3, you have a group of people (not trying to offend, but maybe some the majority of this could be older retired people 55+?) that is conned easily by media and really believe the government will look after them with all the legistration that they're passing!
So you're left with a small group of people that really wants to vote and really want to change the country for the better, I may be touching on an even more sensative subject here, but "compulsory voting" in a free country is a joke, you are forcing so much citizen that doesn't want to or doesn't care about the real issues, to vote and skew the end results!

kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont need to talk about it because it will never affect myself or my family!so its an issue for the pollies to discuss not mine.if it even remotely envoled me i would be very intrested in it.
you must have some motives behind your intrest 86tt!it must affect you in some way.
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick :
Quote:

"i dont need to talk about it because it will never affect myself or my family!so its an issue for the pollies to discuss not mine.if it even remotely envoled me i would be very intrested in it. "

your are kidding right!!!! what about the guy who got his head blown off in the UK by the police.....oh thats right he "looked" like a foreigner!!! of course....

guessing u get your info from ACA and CH9, dont discuss things much eh...other that CARS!!
sticking your head in the sand - yeah thats a great solution!!

jesus...even some of the liberals think this new legislation is over the top..

how does speaking out against your government make you a terrorist?????
but they want the right to Arbitrarily lock people up.....isnt that one of the things we used to critisize the USSR for....so called freedom!!!!

wouldnt expect GIANTTOMATO or EDMA61 to be bothered by any of this......how much money do u guys make??????
thats right money will protect u......"I could never get locked up, I love the government....this system has done soooo well for me and always will because Ive got moneY!!"

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 09:51]

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 16:54

I don't think this thread is anything about political, nor is it about any particular party, it's about who's the innocent kid that's going to be detained, it's about the innocent person that's going to get shot, as it happened in UK even though at first they tried to cover it up, you've seen how corrupted police used their power to strip search thousands of unneccesarily innocent people in Australia, and you've seen the amount of people that is detained without trial overseas, piss the wrong person, and you're screwed!

And I don't think voting is enough these days, but then, huge demonstrations like in the USA doesn't seem to move their governments either, so I guess either way, we're f..ked!

Hitler rose to power by conning everyone on the way, with nothing to start with, but these days, you have figures with so much power and money in the background, there's nothing they can't do! The golden rule: Who ever has the gold, makes the rule! Do you have the gold? Do I have the gold? USA war on Iraq, with the UN & the world's population objecting, but who can stop them?

p.s. the subject line was changed because I didn't like typing and displaying that word as it looks shit, there's enough occurance of that word in my first post which is enough to flag the page, and any search engine will be able to find this page quite easily too! Also my signature will be enough to be tracked by any peace-haters quite easily too! LOL!

leave hitler alone.........your just picking on him because he is not here to defend himself
Skull - Blink Skull - Blink Skull - Blink Skull - Blink
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 18:12

i dont need to talk about it because it will never affect myself or my family!so its an issue for the pollies to discuss not mine.if it even remotely envoled me i would be very intrested in it.
you must have some motives behind your intrest 86tt!it must affect you in some way.

you're taking it too lightly when you say it will not even remotely affect you, this can be the lives of young childrens and family at stake, and one of these could well be someone you know! If you were trying to refer that my motives are is because it will affect me directly, no I'm not too worried, the stereotype created by years of Hollywood movies reflect that terrorist are middle eastern and/or muslim, I do not even remotely look or sound like one, but certainly I feel these ethnic group have been unfairly treated, and I believe everyone should be treated equally doesn't matter where they're from, what is their colour and what religion they believe in
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who cares mate
i have put up with this shit for the best part of my life going in and out off the mainland uk
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisss!see this is why with age most of the time wisdom comes.
money does have a lot to do with thing.it indicates a few things,like whether someone is smart or has a smart family,or what choices they have made in there life eg.spend time with kids,work less,bludge,criminal,help people,research etc etc etc.if your smart or have power you get to make the choices in life that you want.if your not, you have to go with the flow.

been the same way for thousands of years and will take many more thousands to change.because the political institution revolves around money.so, he who donates the most gets the biggest ear that listens.
i was at dinner a couple of years ago where there was 30 publicans from nsw and a winning politician{you never back a looser}and at that dinner there was 1 million dollars thrown in by 30 people to make sure he was elected.when asked in the next couple of days to have a dinner for his opposition,everyone had a good hard laugh.so the rules are made by the money not the politicians, if they want to stay a politician.if the greater power base{people who donate} dont want the new laws to come in, they will all make a phone call.

as to" guessing u get your info from ACA and CH9, dont discuss things much eh...other that CARS!!
sticking your head in the sand - yeah thats a great solution!!"
i think you will guess by the above,how so very very wrong you are.ive never been one to get information from the horses rear,i prefer it from its mouth.
you think the world bad now!wait till the people that are under 20 now,come into any sort of power.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
mick
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 15:17

4DaDrift wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 14:31

4DaDrift its a shame you havnt put you schooling to work and learnt history.

until the opposition gets atleast a few decent people in there party,things will stay the same till little johnny steps aside and dipstick tries to run.then things will change again. funny how it runs along the line of"if it aint broke,dont fix it".

australia is flying along at the moment.it will only come crashing down when idiots with the same view as you 4DaDrift cet any sort of power.

finished my coffee now!back to playing on cars
mick

sad really that you know virtually nothing of me yet feel your knowlegable enough to comment upon me

also funny how howard leers back at those who despise him.....under parliment privelage

will try to find the article for your reference to show you his arrogance...that is unless your totally brainwashed by those propoganga rooms called news rooms....
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/pm-shows-his-h and-in-boeing-dispute/2005/08/10/1123353388401.htm l

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/if-were-still- here-at-christmas-so-be-it-133/2005/09/23/11269822 33649.html

http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,2028 1,16970392-5001034,00.html

http://www.awu.net.au/national/speeches/1124933439 _8902.html

http://www.alp.org.au/media/0805/msloo100.php

links to my reference Smile
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 20:00

If you were trying to refer that my motives are is because it will affect me directly, no I'm not too worried, the stereotype created by years of Hollywood movies reflect that terrorist are middle eastern and/or muslim, I do not even remotely look or sound like one, but certainly I feel these ethnic group have been unfairly treated,

Laughing Laughing

we should rename this thread "spot the terorist"
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 23:02

86tt wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 20:00

If you were trying to refer that my motives are is because it will affect me directly, no I'm not too worried, the stereotype created by years of Hollywood movies reflect that terrorist are middle eastern and/or muslim, I do not even remotely look or sound like one, but certainly I feel these ethnic group have been unfairly treated,

Laughing Laughing

we should rename this thread "spot the terorist"

passive terrorism is also wrong i guess ?

terrorism is but a label for those we desire to opress or hold a different view point to ours and dont remain quiet with their views wether they protest , write or blow shit up (which i dont support btw b4 the do gooders get on the bandwagon)

thought some would hold a greater open mindset than being currently displayed...
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read the rules...

ban
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 18:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the prob ed_ma61?

why u so eager to ban people????

has he offended anyone here????

I think if u could find a reason to ban almost all users at some time or another for posting "offensive" comments......
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 18:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 01:25

passive terrorism is also wrong i guess ?

terrorism is but a label for those we desire to opress or hold a different view point to ours and dont remain quiet with their views wether they protest , write or blow shit up (which i dont support btw b4 the do gooders get on the bandwagon)

thought some would hold a greater open mindset than being currently displayed...

I think they're also trying to pass or have already passed a bill, that prohibit media (or even individuals?) to express their views of anti-terror if it can be interpreted as "supporting" the terrorist, so it will be left for the lawyers to argue what is considered to be "supporting", it goes like this... Just found this article which goes into it in more details... http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_ page/0,5744,16972718%255E7582,00.html

I don't see why anything here should be banned, there's no discrimination of any kind including racial, religious nor political, it reflects the real issues that is going to affect everybody everyday when they walk out of their door!

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 18:54]

kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as i said, it isnt going to affect eveybody at all! your talking about 1% or so of the population it will affect.i think its a shame that the good minority has to suffer.but when there is pro-terrorists in there midst,they have to suffer because of them, not because of the other 99% of the population around them.i have grown up in sydney,so has my father and grandfather.it was a fantastic place,now it has turned to shit.because a a small few{pro-terrorist,gangs,wantabee gangster's,thiefs,drug dealers etc},that think life is cheap and are bought up with no morals at all.half the problems are caused by the goody goodies that have allowed the system to have less power,which is good and bad but i think over the last 15 years the scales have been tipped in favour of the low lifes on this planet.i saved the killer blow for last,explain to me this,wyh is it that when i was in high school 15 years ago.if you had a problem the two guys{yes two not 10 on 1 etc},they sorted it out after school with a punch and a bit of a wrestle and it was all over.now its knifes,guns,getting 10 people to bash one guy etc etc.come on explain this one away and by the way 95% of private schools are still the way it used to be 15 years ago.this must tell you something?
mick

mick
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what's your point?

the only difference I could see is crimes these days are more organised, it's got nothing to terrorism, and I think the only way to change this is to get the highway patrol out of the road and get them to solve the "real" crime, you'll also need WAY TOUGHER penalties for ALL violence activities, and show the society that violence, abuse or discrimination of any kind are not going to be tolerated, so one day the people may start to live in harmony! It's also got so much to do with how people are brought up, think about this, if they are brought up with any kind of discrimination minds, the people that feels they're "different" to the rest, will start to group up amongs themselves, which leads to gangs being form etc.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Mon, 24 October 2005 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 07:48

what's your point?

the only difference I could see is crimes these days are more organised, it's got nothing to terrorism, and I think the only way to change this is to get the highway patrol out of the road and get them to solve the "real" crime, you'll also need WAY TOUGHER penalties for ALL violence activities, and show the society that violence, abuse or discrimination of any kind are not going to be tolerated, so one day the people may start to live in harmony! It's also got so much to do with how people are brought up, think about this, if they are brought up with any kind of discrimination minds, the people that feels they're "different" to the rest, will start to group up amongs themselves, which leads to gangs being form etc.

you believe that dribble?open your eyes!more a case of not doing as most people do,which is when in Rome,do what the romans do.
this is the last im going to say as i prefer debating with people with at least some resemblance of common sense.
mick
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Tue, 25 October 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisss wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 04:02

whats the prob ed_ma61?
why u so eager to ban people????
has he offended anyone here????
I think if u could find a reason to ban almost all users at some time or another for posting "offensive" comments......

yah but not everyone here is a paranoid schitzophrenic terrorist that constinues to scaremonger and post up drivel about "alternative engines" Wink

that may be an exageration, but he's a nutter Razz heh heh....

now if only we ould combine anti terror laws and the bourke engine in one big universal theory.... ahhh.. paranoia Wink
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Tue, 25 October 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 08:05

you believe that dribble?open your eyes!more a case of not doing as most people do,which is when in Rome,do what the romans do.
this is the last im going to say as i prefer debating with people with at least some resemblance of common sense.
mick

I believe it's a really big cycle, and a lot's got to do with how kids are brought up, you have kids that wants to look/act tough and with the help of TVs and video games, domestic violence and their peers passing on the message that teaches them to resort to violence: geez, if I don't like it this guy, I'll threaten to bash him and I can shut him up! And kids think that's what they want to be when they grow up, "I want to be tough" etc. Then you have the problem of money, gangs recruits kids which kids fall for because either they are greedy for money, and/or power, or they want to feel like they're part of a group, with their friends or peers, or just for the "protection" of being in a gang, which is part of the big cycle of what goes around comes around, if you didn't have the violence, you didn't need the protection, and we're not doing enough to target those that are causing the trouble, police investigations are under-funded, and out numbered, and the violence in the society today is just the effect of years of "snow-balling" and it's not getting better and it probably never will, people just got to learn to love each other and respect each other, which I don't think it's something that's easy to archieve, either because of greed, power or money, and everybody's guilty.

so Mick, what do "you" think is the problem, and show me ur "common sense", and tell us what you feel is causing the problem?

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 02:05]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Tue, 25 October 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You think pushing back is gonna help? Pushing people around will just make them fight back. You can't legislate away crime. The problem is out general attitude towards people. We no longer respect parents and children. If both parents go to work, who the hell is gonna bring up the children? No wonder they're running riot! Mothers (or fathers, I don't care which) need to stay home with the children. This isn't possible in our society though, as 'cuz of greed of some, an individual now has trouble earning enough to support 2 people, let alone a whole family.
The Muslim communities tend to have this sorted out a lot better. They have a strong focus on family, and on children. They aren't as materialistic as most westerners.

We also have problems with segregation of the community, which inevitably leads to racism. Distrust and paranoia are starting to grow, fed by things like the news. News programs and the paper always put the bad news up first 'cuz people will watch it. This makes people even more afraid of the unknown.

If we had a proper system of support for mothers/fathers bringing up children, and had a proper social commitment to anyone but ourselves, we'd see a massive improvement. It'd also be good to have free education, health and public transport as well as a decent pension system, so the poor don't have to worry to much (that'd reduce peoples paranoia and greed). But that's getting into politics which we're not supposed to discuss here.

You guys might say these laws are good and won't affect you, but they're the wedge. The tip of the iceberg. Will it stop there? Or when it works well against Terrorists, will they turn it against criminals, then against anyone who doesn't agree with the government's stances? Then to anyone who doesn't have any money? Just talking about releasing these laws will make people more paranoid, and as I’ve said, that's a bad thing.

If you think I'm wrong, and that everyone should just look after themselves, then I pity you. We aren't as individual as the TV would have us believe. We are affected by everything that happens around us to varying levels. You can't say "this wont effect me". The best you can say is "this wont effect me much".
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Tue, 25 October 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is exactly what I'm getting at, what is happening to other groups today, can and will happen to you tomorrow.

And it's a good point about the 2 working parents family, that's why if my partner and I are working, I will not have kids, but that's just me.

education should always be free, it's such a pity how this has deterioated, and the bonus with free education, it won't put so much pressure on high school kids, as it assures them they have plenty of chances to study in their whole life, so they won't drop out high school early and do silly things to their lives, anyway it's starting to get OT

the main thing is, people have to realise we're on the road to become controlled by dictatorship, first it was our privacy, then it's the freedom of speech, and our freedom, and more ridiculous things to come!

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 02:36]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Tue, 25 October 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Too much typing can't be bothered reading Rolling Eyes . Why isn't this locked yet. Wink

It's funny how much ppl arc up over a couple of snide remarks.

Fact is the government was voted in by us shock horror. They now have control of the senate, the states agreed so both parties pretty much support the changes. There is not much you can do to stop any legislation being brought in by the government at the moment unless some nationals cross the floor or the Governor General doesn't give the bill roayl assent (now he's been appointed by the current government so thats unlikely).

Personally whilst i think the laws may be unfair and in some aspects ludicrous, they're is not a lot you can do to stop them being brought in and I am in the same boat as Mick in the respect that it ain't gonna affect me.

Alas though it could potentially effect ppl i know that have a "middle eastern appearance" and you never know I have a monobrow so i better watch out.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Tue, 25 October 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STFU teh lot of you Wink

Back to ToYoTaS
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Tue, 25 October 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

and you never know I have a monobrow so i better watch out.

The only identity you could be mistaken for is Mal Menigas' love child Laughing

Mal (sorry, the only pic I could find was post waxing of teh mono-brow Laughing ):
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8289/mal2cy.jpg
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Tue, 25 October 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 12:33

I will not have kids!

thank christ for that Razz

so.. 86tt... posted anyhing useful lately???

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 03:30]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Tue, 25 October 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 12:36

I have a monobrow so i better watch out.

Well get it waxed or shaved so you have two eyebrows like a normal person. It could save your life! Smile

86tt, do a search for "bilderberg" or "bilderberg group" on the net. Lots of juicy stuff there for you to check out.

seeyuzz
river
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Tue, 25 October 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shaving is not an option as it just grows back faster and would look stupid when its growing back, fuck getting it waxed. If i get bored one day i'll just rip the fuckers out. Wink
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Tue, 25 October 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd glad everyone can take something seriously... Rolling Eyes

It's people like the ones on this forum that make me think perhaps we'd be better off wiped off the face of the earth.

No wonder this horrable govornment we have at the moment got into power. This nation deserves everything it gets.

Cyaz.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Some really interesting anti-t.rr.r laws... Tue, 25 October 2005 03:54 Go to previous message
Sorry to ruin the fun fellahs. But rules are rules.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:graphics card help
Next Topic:RWD WRX dorifto attempt
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:36:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012326955795288 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.