Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 04:28 Go to next message

wat to do with non indicating noobs[ 28 vote(s) ]
1.cut heads off and drink their brain juice 6 / 21%
2.scream at them 1 / 4%
3.point at them 2 / 7%
4.look at them (with those puppy dog eyes) 0 / 0%
5.look at them (with those im ganna rape u eyes) 9 / 32%
6.make hand signals 5 / 18%
7.cry 1 / 4%
8.i live in a good area and dont have to put up with these noobs 0 / 0%
9.no such thing as a "good area" 4 / 14%

this has happened to me all to often... Mad
old ladies in bmw's, old men in camrys, hektic tx3 dood... but so far all VL commdores have been able to indicate... even while going in a stright line Rolling Eyes

Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arggh one of my pet hates is ppl that don't seem to know what an indicator is, that and morons on terminating roads that fail to giveway (almost got taken out 10 time in one week).
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 14:34

fail to giveway.

i have to live with these kind of people every day... + the failing to indicate + hoons + slow drivers (the old ppl drive fast and hektic subbbbwoooffaaaaaa crx typeRetarted ARGH )
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate the phuckers that indicate for each curve as they pass through a round-about going straight i.e. they indicate left as they approach (luring people who are giving way to them into a false sense of security) then they indicate right as they make the slight curve right (which makes people to the right of them on multi-lane round-abouts think the dipshit is going to cut them off) then they indicate left as they exit (this last indication is acceptable on large round-abouts).

The above antics cause all manner of confusion amongst the already "struggling with round-abouts retards".

I would rather a car that I am meant to give way doesn't indicate and turns (resulting in me having had to wait for no reason) than some cock indicating that they are turning left and then charging straight ahead.

An unecessary wait beats being t-boned I reckon.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 04:45]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol i feel your pain, on the weekend going to the shops turning right at a large roundabout enter roundabout passing the left hand side thinking hmm that truck ain't slowing down much so i hit the accelerator to make sure my arse doesn't get hit, then an idiot in a camry comes scootin out the go across in front on me just before my exit, i had to hit the brakes to stop him hitting me and so did the truck which then put it right on my arse.
Then got to the shops and some old bitch tries to tbone me as I turn into the car park argh.

Pet hate is ppl that stop in slip lanes ie a couple traffic lights and roundabouts in my area have a fixed white line for turn left only meaning unless you a turning left which you can do all the time you can't enter that lane. They see a car coming from the right shit themselves and stop even though that person can't change into the lane.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If only everyone was as talented on the road as us hey Rona Wink
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 14:44

I hate the phuckers that indicate for each curve as they pass through a round-about going straight i.e. they indicate left as they approach (luring people who are giving way to them into a false sense of security) then they indicate right as they make the slight curve right (which makes people to the right of them on multi-lane round-abouts think the dipshit is going to cut them off) then they indicate left as they exit (this last indication is acceptable on large round-abouts).

The above antics cause all manner of confusion amongst the already "struggling with round-abouts retards".

BAHHAHAHA i saw 1 of these yesterday Confused
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My grandmother will avoid using indicators in order to save petrol!!

No shit!!

Really, she does, she also changes lanes in roundabouts (without indicating of course)

I refuse to get in the car with her.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

My grandmother will avoid using indicators in order to save petrol!!

No shit!!

Really, she does, she also changes lanes in roundabouts (without indicating of course)

I refuse to get in the car with her.

Your grandmother represents 65% of the road users in Canberra Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like its time to upgrade from the twinky and get one of these as a daily
http://www.aaftankmuseum.com/M204.jpg
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

You should come to Adelaide. No one indicates except for historical reasons (ie this is from where I came - not this is where I am going). They don't give-way. They treat speed bumps with total disdain (which usually results in loud bangs and scrapes as they race over them).

I'm surprised to admit that Sydney drivers are more courteous and safer on the roads than their SA cousins.

seeyuzz
river
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 15:45

Your grandmother represents 65% of the road users in Canberra Laughing

Lucky for us she isn't in canberra!!

Seriously she just got her medical certificate to allow her to drive again, she can't cos her legs are too weak, yet the doctors still thinks she could hit the brakes in an emergency!

How she is still alive is beyond me, she has no fewer than 5 close call everytime she drives, she has never had a major prang, and believes it is only real road rage once they stick their finger up and yell, if they don't do both it is just friendly banter!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 15:43

My

Lol two illegal things at once, I suggest getting her license cancelled and pronto before she does some harm to herself or someone else.

Another thing that shits me is ppl that can't hold their own lane in round a bouts whether it be becuase they are a boy racer or just morons. The worst case of this cause me to slightly mount (thankfully a small rounabout) to avoid being side swiped by a corolla, the person was not going fast they were just oblivious to the fact someone was beside them even after a toot.

What even shits me more is that these are the same ppl who will then bitch and moan about p-platers and how they will kill themselves in anything with a turbo etc. How do I know cos my dad drives like this and has these views, he fails to indicate often and just plain does stupid things. It's probably made me a better driver though as I have noticed these things and try to avoid emulating him as much as possible.

If you combined my parents you'd probably get a pretty good driver ie my mum indicates but has very little idea of what a clutch does and sometimes gear selection. She's renowned for coming up our street in third (slow short steep hill) and is also good at the first fourth gear change Razz.

My dad can change gears and use a clutch fine he just has become way too complacent with basic road rules.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 15:56

Lol two illegal things at once, I suggest getting her license cancelled and pronto before she does some harm to herself or someone else.

Oh how we have tried!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quite simple really steal her wallet along with all her forms of ID cut license up and then tell her it's for her own good. Then tell her if she isn't good and cancels it you'll stick her in a bad nursing home. Wink
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hook the indicator to the steering wheel so when she turns it will indicate 4 her?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: non indicating drivers at roundabouts or intersections Mon, 24 October 2005 07:25 Go to previous message
I like the taking her ID away from her idea. Or just break her arms so she can't drive. I have little patients for people like that.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:not so much ricey...just wierd
Next Topic:AE92 sx hatch vs a nissian nxr
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:23:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057640075683594 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.