and if it does get sold can someone put a post up here please saying its sold
im goin to usa tomorrow so wont be able to reply for awhile

thanks

sideshow
  Send a private message to this user    
high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: ra28 celica for sale Sun, 30 October 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we can't see pics?
and how the hell are we gonna know when it sells.....
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: ra28 celica for sale Sun, 30 October 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i guess the idea is to call the person who owns the car.

some one who lives near him call him, take some shots, come back on here post them and we can all see it.

Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: ra28 celica for sale Sun, 30 October 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hes in parramatta. im gonna go and check it out on wednesday. unless circumstances change b4 then. if he doesnt mind me getting pics, ill get sum up here for u's. thats not untill wed but.
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: ra28 celica for sale Sun, 30 October 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i havnt seen the car

guy is just sellin it
if yr not interested or its too hard to pick up the phone to call

then dont worry

its only a celica hehehehe

im goin to be in usa for a month so if it sells to someone
on here can u please just say its sold

just so my friend doesnt get 30 phone calls a day asking about it when it has been already sold

im just looking out for my friend

anyway if its too hard to understand this message then bugger off hehehe
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: ra28 celica for sale Sun, 30 October 2005 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only a Celica?? Mad Thats not a very nice thing to say about an RA28. Didnt your mother teach you manners?? Mine would make you wash your mouth out with soap!!.

But seriously, Smokey... cant wait for the pics... let us all kno when you get em up. Also, the message is pretty easy to understand. We contact the owner directly. From there, if your the one to purchase, or know sum1 who purchases this car... then post on here saying its sold as sideshowbob is headin off to seppolia to get us all some gt grilles and wont be in contact with his friend to say wether or not its sold.

Cheers, Owen
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: ra28 celica for sale Sun, 30 October 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i jus booked the dentist, f*cken teeth bastards, so expensive to maintain and shit. well anyway, if i dribble and shit, its cause my mouth is gonna be numb Razz not necisarily cause the car is dead sexy...
im not 100% bout pics and stuff, least not public anyway. its upto him if he wants me to do it...
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: ra28 celica for sale Wed, 02 November 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i went and checked out the car today. was hard to find, but well worth it. very nice looking celica, much better condition than most ive seen.

two areas of rust, one area of rust is under the rear window, to the right side. it is bad rust, but is easily repairable. *see photo*

the other area of rust, is a tiny spot, very minor, under the right hand side rear window.

only other damage i could see on the entire car, was a scrape along the passenger door. no ding, but scraped paint.

http://img17.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_a42_Front_Left.JPGhttp://img107.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_f0a_Front_Right.JPGhttp://img13.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_3bf_Rear.JPGhttp://img21.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_dff_Rear_Interior.JPG
http://img20.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_111_Rear_Seat.JPG
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: ra28 celica for sale Wed, 02 November 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres the ones of the rust.

if u have any questions feel free to ask. i deffinetly think this is worth checking out for anyone intrested in buying an ra28.

http://img16.imagevenue.com/loc26/th_b5a_Rear_Window_Rust.JPG

http://img15.imagevenue.com/loc182/th_372_Right_Rear_Window_Rust.JPG
PMode
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: ra28 celica for sale Wed, 02 November 2005 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey just wondering Smokey, did u check the engine and whether it starts well...like no tricks to start and all that...? Also what engine is under the hood...I am very interested...

Also, how negotiable did he sound? Don't wanna go there and make an ass of myself. Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 02 November 2005 22:05]

Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: ra28 celica for sale Wed, 02 November 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry man, i never checjed the engine cause i was more concerned with the body, plus i was getting late for work.

but it has 7odd months rego, and it does drive, so im sure it runs.
the engine in also, was an 18rc. stock as a rock.

ummmm. negotiable wise, he said 3200, but he doesnt wanna sell it for nthing. i wont give it away for to much cheaper, but even if he doesnt man, it would be a steal if u bought it for even 3500. its very good condition. u gotta go check it out.

but u also gotta race me for the car. cause i quite liked it and am looking into my options.
PMode
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: ra28 celica for sale Thu, 03 November 2005 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Running race or car race??? Hahaha.... U'd prolly kick my ass both ways anyway!

Well seeing as I prolly won't be able to get funds, it'll prolly be yours...unless someone else here snaps this beauty up.

It does look hella nice though! I just wish I had the funds. If you get it, what were you planning to do with it? I got mega plans for when I get one. AND I DO PLAN TO GET ONE EVENTUALLY! Very Happy hehehe.

BTW is that the original interior, coz that looks immaculate inside! Shocked
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: ra28 celica for sale Fri, 04 November 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Running race or car race??? Hahaha.... U'd prolly kick my ass both ways anyway!

man, its not easy lugging my lazy ass around Razz

Quote:

Well seeing as I prolly won't be able to get funds, it'll prolly be yours...unless someone else here snaps this beauty up.

yes, i have to gather funds atm for watever i decide on atm too.

Quote:

It does look hella nice though! I just wish I had the funds. If you get it, what were you planning to do with it? I got mega plans for when I get one. AND I DO PLAN TO GET ONE EVENTUALLY! hehehe.

if i got it, id restore the body too 100% aswell as interior, jus to start off with. then once im satisfied, start on the motor. prolly a transplant. but sumfin a lil different this time.

Quote:

BTW is that the original interior, coz that looks immaculate inside!

yeh, it was all original. the dash, from wat i remember, was uncracked. i never saw anything. there may have been sumfin minor but if there was i missed it.
PMode
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: ra28 celica for sale Sat, 12 November 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I wonder if its sold yet? Hehhehee!
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: ra28 celica for sale Mon, 14 November 2005 00:53 Go to previous message
i dunno man, i haev been in touch with the guy. and no one has posted up that it has.

bump this up. sum1 check it out, u wont be dissappointed.

ive decided recently that i only want the *a23.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI /FS 4age Sprinter in Sydney with turbo extras or Swap for something of intrest
Next Topic:ae82 seca for sale *CHEAP*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 14:05:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057260990142822 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.