Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » For sale - 97 JZX100 Chaser Tourer V - cared for and mint

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
JZX100
Newcomer

November 2005
For sale - 97 JZX100 Chaser Tourer V - cared for and mint Tue, 01 November 2005 07:56 Go to next message
Hi,

I am in Perth and have had this sensational car for ~ 1 year. my wife has driven it for the last 6 months because I get diesel fuel for my landcruiser from work free so it is cheaper.

The car is white in colour, has 17" Englaz alloys with 235/45 tires and very dark titanium tint.

the engine is the 1JZGTE VVTi and the only mod is a genuine HKS JASMA spec cat back exhaust. Quiet however it has a very nice note and flows much better than the stock - 90mm rear section (~ 2m of 90mm, balance 80mm)

The car is automatic with the gate, so it be driven manual mode.

The car also has the rare Torsen differential which was an option.

There is ABS, traction control and stability control. Headlight up down adjustment, premium 6.1 speaker system, electric seat and of course full climate control, electric etc and EVERYTHING works like new, even smells like new.

The car has travelled about 130kkm and drives like new, no question. You han hardly hear the motor at idle as a testament to it's condition. I bought it with 104kkm and have serviced it every

I am selling only because my wife wants a 7 seater people mover for practicle reasons - we have 3 children of our own.

Immaculate interior, terrific sound system and just an increadible car to drive.

G-Tech at 14.0 and 5.5 sec 1/4 mile and 0-100km/h respectively

Average fuel economy is better than 9.5l/100km and this is around town. Earlier non VVTi engine get ~ 12.5/100.

Big torque diffeence also comparing the non-VVTi to the VVTi 1JZ in std form (366Nm @ 4800rpm vs 378Nm @ 2400rpm).

the car was a present to myself after working in the middle east for 2 years, now it can be yours.

Any interest, please call me on 0419-200-921 and you will be speaking with Graeme
  Send a private message to this user    
Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: For sale - 97 JZX100 Chaser Tourer V - cared for and mint Tue, 01 November 2005 12:00 Go to previous message
Graeme,

Would you have any pictures? What price are you asking for it?

If you don't want everyone to know, can you PM or email me at

moswald@iinet.net.au

Regards,
Matt
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:KE70 for sale perfect project car
Next Topic:Keeping
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 11:19:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047221183776855 seconds