Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » desperately need: AW11 power window *internal* gear

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
desperately need: AW11 power window *internal* gear Mon, 07 November 2005 11:46 Go to next message
Hey guys, I have some pics to explain what I'm after because i know a few people will tell me to buy the one from twosrus, which i did and its the wrong one.

Would be most suited to people parting out their wreck.

I need the piece which i have pointed to with an arrow, you need to take off the golden cover to get to it inside the motor. mine has munched through a couple of the teeth and so wont hold the load of the window anymore, it just jams up.My window has been working for about 6months of the nearly 3years ive had my car, ive had constant problems with the drivers side motor. Please HELP!
http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/7503/gear37gc.th.jpg

I don't need this part, this is what the twosrus part is for:
http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/5898/gear12qn.th.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: desperately need: AW11 power window *internal* gear Mon, 07 November 2005 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think your pretty much out of luck, what i would be doing is going to ur local pickapart wreckers and looking in cressies/crowns

All the power window motors in them "look" similar, how similar i dont know but you might be lucky and find one thats the same, or has that gear intact you can use

davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: desperately need: AW11 power window *internal* gear Tue, 08 November 2005 19:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Contact the tworus guys, there was tales ages ago of them making the 'other' gear, which i assume is the one you need.
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: desperately need: AW11 power window *internal* gear Wed, 09 November 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a well broken MR2 with happy power window motors.

Even better it's in Adelaide Smile
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: desperately need: AW11 power window *internal* gear Wed, 09 November 2005 01:41 Go to previous message
sweet! would you be willing to part with the gear? pm me you number and ill get in contact with you Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SA - Toyota 1gg SC14 blower
Next Topic:Roh FURY
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:23:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061759948730469 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.