Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
icon12.gif  Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Tue, 08 November 2005 03:15 Go to next message
RoyalNational park run Friday night 11/11/05

Hay guys got my roster today and I got Saturday off so just putting together this late minute cruise
Meet at Homebush P6C at 8:00 pm leave at 8:30
We will go down centenary dr going south (changes names to Roberts rd then king georges rd and then princes hwy) making shore we follow princes hwy
Then we get to the entrance of the RoyalNational park (farnell av) just stay on this rd we will stop at "bald hill lookout" (the last lookout of the park then we will head to Heathcoat
Mc Donalds for some double 1/4 ponders...
Thanks hope to see some people there
Craig
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Tue, 08 November 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good, one question farnell avenue is the one with the set of lights right to turn off the princess highway. You wanna estimate a time you might make it there i'd be interested in going but cos of work it'd be much easier for me to meet you at farnell avenue than homebush. Plus i know the way from my place to farnell avenue.

It would give me time to get home change have a bite to eat and head off. Wouldn't be getting there before 9pm would yas.
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Tue, 08 November 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good, kinda local, so i'll be there, see ya out there craig, dont forget the camera!!!
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Tue, 08 November 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooh twillight driftings on as well, might meet yuz up at bald hill then!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Tue, 08 November 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 15:34

Sounds good, one question farnell avenue is the one with the set of lights right to turn off the princess highway.

yes it is...

Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 15:34

Wouldn't be getting there before 9pm would yas.

yes say about 9 / 9:15

nightdevil wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 16:04

Ooh twillight driftings on as well, might meet yuz up at bald hill then!

no probs...
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Tue, 08 November 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, I was going to ride to drifting, but i might take the car instead if there is a drive involved for afters Very Happy

I gotta buy that video mount for the bike, that would make a cool vid following you guys through the twisties Evil or Very Mad
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Tue, 08 November 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like a said on src craig iam in with my new found power
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Tue, 08 November 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool Dan....
ICEMAN_CELICA
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Tue, 08 November 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey craig,
any chance of calling into north cronulla beach before you go through the natio park.
i'll try and get some more car's to come, my mate's freinds and friends of friends.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Wed, 09 November 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ICEMAN_CELICA wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 21:27

hey craig,
any chance of calling into north cronulla beach before you go through the natio park.

no BUT i will stop at loftus oval (on the left heding south)(be for farnell av)
say about 9 9:15 if people from down south want to meet here??
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Wed, 09 November 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might drop by loftus oval meet up and join u....i only live down the rd a bit....
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Wed, 09 November 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might come, but hard choice do i bring my corolla and got mocked because its auto and slow.
or bring the excel and knocked because its an excel?

i think the rolla is coming Very Happy
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Thu, 10 November 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this stil on if it rains il be in then
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Thu, 10 November 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure if i will have the soarer by friday Sad damN! i think i might be out guys
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Thu, 10 November 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR KE70 wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 18:47

is this stil on if it rains il be in then

yes but it wont Razz
dts-00b
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Thu, 10 November 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hey craig,
i'll try and get some more car's to come, my mate's freinds and friends of friends.

ICEMAN I will be there in the rolla working sat/sun now instead.

Wish i had the celica ready it would be a good run
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Thu, 10 November 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im out....my mate has just got a fresh set of poker chips and we have to break them in.... Very Happy
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Fri, 11 November 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dts-00b wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 20:57

hey craig,

ICEMAN I will be there in the rolla working sat/sun now instead.

Wish i had the celica ready it would be a good run

will be were at loftus oval?
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Fri, 11 November 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr plow and mrke70 comming now as well
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Fri, 11 November 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good cruise last nite guys had heaps of fun first time testing out the new power in flyn and did she perform well. I am just glad got past the bloke in the celica at the start. Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 13 November 2005 08:23]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Sat, 12 November 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great night guys, thanks to puzzleman for organising it, great road great ppl and everyone was well behaved.

Sorry for not meeting up at maccas, was following FLYNSX and co and they turned left onto heathcote road and so did i, I went woops and though oh well may as well just continue driving home.

Was funny coming into the first 80 zone after the last lookout flynsx boots and i think fuck that thing is quick, I floored it and thinking i am sure my car is quicker than this, hmm looks at the dash woops handbrake is still on (been driving for 2kms with it on), put it off and suddenly the car is moving much better.

Oh well just goes to show my rear drums really do fuck all as it didn't really do much probably need some new shoes for it now though.

Aparts from that and my rock hopping incident in loftus carpark (thank god for 4wd like ground clearance) i had a great night. Great turnout of cars from plain (mine) to some top quality cars and man that 300zx sounded horn.
dts-00b
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Sun, 13 November 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FLYNSX wrote on Sat, 12 November 2005 09:01

good cruise last nite guys had heaps of run first time testing out the new power in flyn and did she perform well. I am just glad got past the bloke in the celica at the start. Very Happy

That celica is alot lower than your car and it was a bumpy as road.
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Sun, 13 November 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dts-00b wrote on Sun, 13 November 2005 14:29

good cruise last nite guys had heaps of run first time testing out the new power in flyn and did she perform well. I am just glad got past the bloke in the celica at the start. Very Happy

well should of pulled over and let the rest of the faster cars go past then that just not my opinion its the opinion of alot of ppl that were stuck behide it. Not trying to be smart iam sure alot off ppl will agree with me.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Sun, 13 November 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FLYNSX wrote on Sun, 13 November 2005 19:22

dts-00b wrote on Sun, 13 November 2005 14:29

well should of pulled over and let the rest of the faster cars go past then that just not my opinion its the opinion of alot of ppl that were stuck behide it. Not trying to be smart iam sure alot off ppl will agree with me.

Like me Very Happy but then again i cleared the rocks in loftus car park so its not a fair comparison. Wink
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Sun, 13 November 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Very Happy
dts-00b
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Sun, 13 November 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate, im not trying to start s*it either. Next time i will know better
ICEMAN_CELICA
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: Royal National park run Friday night 11/11/05 Fri, 25 November 2005 02:27 Go to previous message
stick it up your a*s Flyn, i had only gotten my car back on the road that day, the thing was bottoming out over every bump.
there was no where to pull over, if you had bothered to open your eye's. and everyone still went past me in the end, so what was the differance, and also you all went flying back threw the park anyway.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WSID on the 30th
Next Topic:Wanna cruise with some mitsu's??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:18:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061960220336914 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.