Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc..

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-86
Regular

May 2005
Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 14:14 Go to next message
Which celebrity have u met , seen ,spoken to , touched in person ??

i've seen Andew Gaze at a local shopping centre when i was a kid , i saw Rod Stewart at crown . Kathy Freeman and the channel 10 news guy came to my primary and high skool .

hahah kinda shit celebrities ! Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lots of golfers including the shark mum works at royal adelaide golf club
also the people below from mums work aswell
The Don
Alan Prost
Nigel Mansell

Brett Maher - used to come in occasion and order pizza when i works at pizza hut

Gianna from big brother but she dont count for anything

Father Christmas - was at the mall. got my photo taken with him several times

im sure theres plenty more but thats all i can think of just now
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had the same hate signed by peter brock twice...about 5 years apart...thats about it..
spirokeet
Regular

July 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive met:
Sir Jack Brabham (got an autograph)
Cavalera brothers from Sepultura!
Nick Cave
boys from The Avalanches used to come round to a share house I lived in

In the last 2 days my sister has spotted a few famous people over here in London - Jack White (White Stripes), some people from Harry Potter (don't know who), some chick from The Bill
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i met either luke perry or jason presley at rally australia many many years ago, can't remember which Confused

I also met alot of famous people when i was docker for a day bout 10 years ago like new reporter n that Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most drivers in the current V8 supercar series, and most from a couple years back, Mark Webber (when he was driving the CLK GTR's) now why did I let those autographed posters get wrecked Rolling Eyes .

Majority of the canberra football team from a few years back Jason Croker, Brett Mullins etc (Ben Kennedy married my next door neighbours daughter) so they were all round for drinks and needed extra tables and shit.

Pretty sure one of the John's brothers has been down to.

Most of the cast of Home and Away from about 10-12 years back was at 7 studios for something else.

Kevin Macguiness and a few other local league players when they came back to the school i went to for talks and to catch up with teachers.

Same goes for some swans players from about 10 years back they same to my school for talks and shit.
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mandy Moore and Hilary Duff in Sydney about a year ago.

Saw em both from a distance (at both spereate occasions), but still...

Embarassed *creams pants*
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive touched mandy moore..

well maybe not in person. Laughing
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw chopper reed infront of kmart in doncaster westfield.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have seen Justin timberlake and Cameron Diaz,
Peter Brock a few times,
I have seen Prince Charles,
Had lunch with a few V8 drivers,
Dad said he could have sworn that he saw Keichii
being surrounded by heaps of people in Noosa not long ago.
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt rogers used to live a couple houses up from me. he was a pretty nice guy. and once when i was heaps young i was at the beach and that holly girl was filming for agros cartoon connection and i got to be in her little segment for about two seconds. haha
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Used to hang out with Chloe Maxwell a lot. Met Black Eyed Peas, Keenan Milton, lots of soapy stars. Hung out with D1 drivers Tezuka and Izumida for a few days in Brisbane earlier this year. Met Chopper Read while walking through the Domain one lunch break, plus I'm mates with this dude called SEXY 16 - he's a bit of a celebrity apparently. Surprised
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I shook tom morello's hand after the audioslave concert in sydney. tim commerfords as well. chris cornell was sitting in the van waiting to leave while the other three were signing autographs and talking to people for about 10 minutes. asshole.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah and bec cartright used to go out with a friend of our family. she came over to our house once.

oohh and i nearly forgot. i saw elvis in a service station in castle hill
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I shook Dennis Walters' hand at an 18th Birthday party.

DENNIS WALTERS ! ! !

If you don't know who He is, you haven't LIVED dude!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Wed, 09 November 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When i lived in Melbourne i pumped on of the chicks off secret life of us Very Happy

Living in St kilda you always bumped into them,I had breakfast with Giane Rooney aswell Wink
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Naomi Robson. Jana Wendt. Bill Lawry. Chopper.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've met Alot of bands working at concerts, some just say hey other ignore you (being security) and some have a chat.

De la Soul, Cypress Hill, Ben Harper, Craig David, Diesel, Midnight Oil and LIVE to name a few.

I've even told some members of the bands they couldn't go back stage (not knowing who they where) Thats always embarrassing but most say they get it all the time.

In High School my mate lived about 4 houses down from Jumping Jai Tourima (sp) the Olympic long jump guy. We where having a party one night and told him to come down, To our supprise he actually did, spent about 30mins listening to our drunk ramblings and left with his gf. hahahaha
MarioM
Regular

January 2005
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't really know if many people will know these celebs but
Shook hands with
3 time dmc world champion dj craze
Dieselboy and Mc Messinian
Mampi Swift and MC ic3
Pendulum
And thats my claim to fame
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I met the Paddle Pop Lion, he was a smart arse kent and he didn't have any ice creams so me and the other children pushed him over and kicked him. That'll learn him.

I like the low grade local celebs (usually sports or local news people) that think they are king shit. They are best cut down with a "....sorry who are you???" Laughing

I have seen a shite load of celebs around the place and met a few but that sort of thing doesn't really get me excited.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've met and talked with pretty much the whole Aussie swim team as of 2 years ago, saw Arnie Schwarz... ages ago at planet hollywood on george street, seen russell crowe (used to live down the road) and a few other aussie tv celebs Very Happy
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 10:27

DENNIS WALTERS ! ! !

If you don't know who He is, you haven't LIVED dude!

Skyline boy wins!!!!! Razz
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 12:14

seen russell crowe (used to live down the road) and a few other
aussie tv celebs Very Happy

I've seen Russell too he was on the video for the Lollipop Course (traffic Controll) HAHAHAHAHA
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quite a few over the years. These are who I remember.
Graham Kennedy.
John Farnham.
Paul Hogan(used to go to school with his sons before he was famous).
Bob Hawke.
David Carradine.
Bobby Charlton.
Marcia Hines (and Denni when she was about 2 years old}.
Hale and Pace.
Phil Lynnott.
Doc Neeson.
Ignatious Jones.

That's all I can remember for now.

Cheers, Greg.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no one...

im a bubble boy...i live in a bubble
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farkurnell wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 13:22

Bob Hawke.
David Carradine.
Bobby Charlton.

You, my friend, are a very, very privelaged man.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just remembered that I had dinner with the President of Switzerland in a huge castle a few years ago somewhere in Switzerland. Damn it was like I was on Australian Princess but without the rude headed Poms Laughing and a lack of hot chicks Sad .

Quote:

People like him would be cool to meet, far more interesting and inspirational than an idol star or some tosser off BB.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most famous people i've met are Doug Church and Harvery Smith (two guys ex-Ion Storm - a computer games developer for those who don't know).

Oh and I made Phil Smyth's pizza once...

Oh and delivered pizza/made pizza for Alexander Downer a dozen times.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spoke to Tom Cruise - he's short!
Been on the James O'Laughlan show
Done radio work-exp with Will Andreson and Adam Spencer
and some other minor celbrities I guess...
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Fark man Phil Smyth, that's old school. I went a Basketball Camp thing in Primary School and he was a coach there. That would have been back in his hey day with the Canberra Cannons Shocked

Quote:

I hope you spat on it and told him he is wanker.

[Updated on: Thu, 10 November 2005 04:14]

Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not me but my dad knew chopper
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Your Dad is Neville Bartos! Shocked
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 14:47

Quote:

no cash here...

here no cash

robbo?

R: No cash
4a-c
Regular

April 2003
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daniel batman and nova peris knee bone live on same right of way as me apparently. never seeen em but
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 15:28

ke382TG wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 14:47

Quote:

no cash here...

here no cash

robbo?

R: No cash

Laughing
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 14:43

Quote:

Fark man Phil Smyth, that's old school. I went a Basketball Camp thing in Primary School and he was a coach there. That would have been back in his hey day with the Canberra Cannons Shocked

Quote:

I hope you spat on it and told him he is wanker.
Alexander Downer is just a misunderstood upper middle class dude that has no clue how to do his job Razz I dunno if he's a wanker, apparently one of our drivers saw him playing C&C Generals once - Laughing - that explains his foreign policy (side with the super-power)

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Met Cody Crocker once, but then anyone who has gone to a rally service park has met all the big names. I'm a bit ticked I never got to have a chat with Possum Bourne...
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also said 'hi' to Lauren Burns once - she competed in the Sydney Olympic Games in Tae Kwon Do. I think that was at a state TKD training session...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't meet him but when the F1 grandprix used to be in Adelaide my uncle over there got Alain Prost's signature on his restaurant bill the ferrari team were all in the same italian restaurant as them. We have the autograph now.

Also met the current governor of NSW at a school leadership day last year. She gave a 30 minute talk on leadership and had afternoon tea with us. Same goes for Carl Scully and a few other pollies on the day lol.

forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i met lauren jackson while she was still at college when we went to her college for a excursion... damn cheap ass public primary schools haha

Also i got everyones favourite who dares wins babe tanya zaettas autograph in the summer of 98, from sydney airport. Ahhhh, the memories.....

And glenn setons signature in 1995. Still got the poster on my wall in unreal condition

Not to mention countless sightings of patrick johnson, jai taurima, andrew walker, and mal meninga around local shopping centres
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i met michael jackson once, i'm still sore
meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw ian thorpe a few weeks ago, i see phil gould all the time, i saw a chick from home and away (dont know her name ada or something) o and once i saw a blimp
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mates sister gave head to bronson from round the twist. does that count?

we sing it at him sometimes,

"have you ever."

"ever felt like this."

"cos strange things happen, "

"when youre going round the twist."

Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 10 November 2005 08:22]

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do u know the specifics of your sisters sex life
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read closer. MATES sister. and that was before the edit.
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seeing someone mention Lauren Burns reminded me I trained with Bill Wallace once in about 1981. Those of you who know Martial Arts history will know who Superfoot is.

Cheers, Greg.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know jimmy,colin and alistar mc rea personally as my brother use to rally against jimmy and colin in the late 80s
i have also met dave richards manager of prodrive,possum bourne rip,neil allport,malcom wilson manager of mwm ford rally team another friend of my brother
i am also a cousin of bobby sands a hunger striker "now dead after 41 day without food and water" that was given 10 life sentences for various acts of violince in northern ireland
i have shook hands with walter rohl stig blonquist and hannu mikola after london to sydney a few years ago and i lived 2 mile from joey dunlop back home
joey was the worlds greatest motorcycle rider ever in my opinion
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Met Dimebag Darrell at a Washburn guitars signing, still got an autographed poster and about 50 guitar picks. Also met some members of Biohazard after a Slayer concert many years ago.

Went to the same school as Shane & Brett Lee so i've faced Brett Lee in the nets a few times. There's a few more but I can't remember them. At school we used to get visits from the mighty Steelers, usually Brett Rodwell & I think we got Rod Wishart once or twice. Also met Wishart when I bought my car since he was doing a promo with Tory Toyota at the time...

[Updated on: Thu, 10 November 2005 09:50]

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigg willie style wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 19:20

"have you ever."

"ever felt like this."

"when youre going down the twist."

Laughing

pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carl scully used to blow up my grandads letter box and went to school with my mum
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wats with every one knowing chopper or something....i lot of bogans look like chopper...u guys rnt getting confused are ya's?

i shook micheal jordans hand...pfft i wish

but i did get an autograph and a short convo to anna kournikova
sooooooo hot want to touch the heiny!

ive also met/seen
stephie graph
members of jurassic 5

david campo when i was about 5...he was over nz for the bledisloe and i happened to go down the the football ground during the week with my family where he was practicing his place kicks and he tried to teach me how to kick and stuff for a good half hour...ill never forget that...

sorry if my writing doesnt make sense im a lil drunk....
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 15:17

Quote:

haha i met the bloke that he's based on,i forget his last name but his first was Neville Very Happy
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Conquest wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 20:47]Met Dimebag Darrell at a Washburn guitars signing, still got an autographed poster and about 50 guitar picks. Also met some members of Biohazard after a Slayer concert many years ago.quote]

u lucky bastard.........

R.I.P Dime............ true legend
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Thu, 10 November 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 23:49

haha i met the bloke that he's based on,i forget his last name but his first was Neville Very Happy

Hmmm... Bartos perhaps?
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Fri, 11 November 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Met Micheal Hitchens or however you spell his name, but he was dead at the time. Saw Paula Yates when she visited to see him.
Saw a few celebs at work, but they tend to be dead, so no autographs.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Fri, 11 November 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrij wrote on Fri, 11 November 2005 11:19

Met Micheal Hitchens or however you spell his name, but he was dead at the time. Saw Paula Yates when she visited to see him.

Lol I take it you work in a Morgue.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Fri, 11 November 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigg willie style wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 19:20

"have you ever."

"ever felt like this."

"when youre going round the twist."

Laughing

LOL thats funny as
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Fri, 11 November 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 13:01

no one...

im a bubble boy...i live in a bubble

he's bubbles. BAN!!! Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Fri, 11 November 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my secret....its....out Rolling Eyes
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Famous People / Celebrities / Stars etc.. Fri, 11 November 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
andrij wrote on Fri, 11 November 2005 11:19

you should:
-put a pen in their cold dead hand and move it around for them to get an autograph.
-lie down next to them and take a few pics.
-put them in mis-leading positions with other dead people and send it in to new idea/new weekly/other crap magazine.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How far...
Next Topic:Mastering Yoga
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:53:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095689296722412 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.