Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fallenangel
Occasional Poster

August 2004
TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 09:44 Go to next message
ok....rebuilding my ta22 again and need to find the biggest legal conversion....what motor would you guys recomend...want it to go hard and fast
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what state are you in?
fallenangel
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

NSW
fallenangel
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was lookin at 13b rotary but also have seen 1jz but i think the 1jz is more suited to the ta23 as it is longer in the nose
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I recommend you dont piss people off by being lazy and use the fuckin search feature!! BITCH!
fallenangel
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
intelect is often covered by thoughts of profanity....the forum is here to ask for help and i was hopeing to have a discussion with some people that know a bit more than me so i could work out how to restore a thing of beauty and make it mean as hell
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
although i might fault Cool1's delivery I can understand the frustration.

This has been covered 50 billion times in other posts, so long standing members who have gone over this time and again dont want to clutter up the Tech & conversions area whit multiple threads on the same shit.

Do the search, see what u find, then if you have any questions to pose on something u have found we would be more than willing to help.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You want know how to restore a thing of beauty and make it mean as hell??
Well heres some instruction: Get down on your hands and knees and clean the cheese from beneath my foreskin. This will give you the beauty, but also if your good enough you'll make it mean and stand to attention.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SilverGhost wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 20:08

although i might fault Cool1's delivery I can understand the frustration.

This has been covered 50 billion times in other posts, so long standing members who have gone over this time and again dont want to clutter up the Tech & conversions area whit multiple threads on the same shit.

Do the search, see what u find, then if you have any questions to pose on something u have found we would be more than willing to help.

No frustration here Smile I'm just bored so I thought I would work my filthy mouth and see if I can get some argument going Razz Razz Rolling Eyes
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to hear im not the only with a foreskin these days
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/registration/downloads/v si/vsi06.pdf

long story short: for n/a engine, you're allowed 3 x mass of vehicle. for F/I, you're allowed 2.5 x mass of vehicle.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 20:14

good to hear im not the only with a foreskin these days

Chicks love it. They like they way it flicks around in their mouth, or the way they can try and blow it up like a balloon.. Its kinda like what a large clit is like for use blokes, just something out of the ordinary to play with Very Happy
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats out of the ordinary about having a foreskin?
beanies keep you warm in winter.

we should bring this back around to tech stuff though.
so i'm thinking of upgrading my foreskin, ive heard the african style ones have a larger capacity and therfore more grunt
1. how much work is involved in a foreskin conversion?
2. will my new foreskin pass inspection?
3. is anyone interested in a group buy on Af Spec foreskins?

cheers
chris
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I much prefer the all Australian versions. I have researched these conversion in the past and discovered that the engineering process can be somewant a bitch and really just not worth the hassle.
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: TA22 what is the biggest motor Thu, 10 November 2005 10:33 Go to previous message
Id be a bit worried if anyone was after a JDM spec in this area, or any used spec for that matter Laughing Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1JZ issues - yes, more
Next Topic:petrol consumption for roller's with 4age big port
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 01:54:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059099197387695 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.