Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
RWD 20v extractors Thu, 10 November 2005 15:31 Go to next message
i need extractors for my 20v and would like to buy them pretty soon becuase i will most likely need to get them modified to clear my pitman arm in the ke55 so if anyone knows where i can get a good set of tuned lenght extractors from, if new would prefer only pay approx 300 for a set as ive herd that you can get TRD copies for about that price but jeremey (AE86slut) hasnt gotten back to me with details yet so i thought i would try everyone else.

cheers (p.s sorry no fullstops here its 2.30am!)

byeeess
  Send a private message to this user    
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: RWD 20v extractors Thu, 10 November 2005 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try liverpool exhuast for the rwd 20c extractors. Although I think they are about 400 for them.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RWD 20v extractors Thu, 10 November 2005 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for the ke55 theyve quoted me about 600-650 for them and i will most likely go for these in the end because what ever i do ill have to get the extractors i buy customised in the end anyways.

thanks for your help guys
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: RWD 20v extractors Thu, 10 November 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bought 4-2-1 20v extractors $200...
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RWD 20v extractors Thu, 10 November 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
custom made to suit a ke55?

the problem with AE85/KE70 rwd extractors is they will either foul the firewall and/or wont clear my steering rack which is why i need to get them custom made from scratch.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: RWD 20v extractors Fri, 11 November 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea it was for a jdm setup ae86, my adm clutch would hit the extractors Confused

i thought the ke70 would be similar to ke55? as in the size and setup? 4kc?
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: RWD 20v extractors Fri, 11 November 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
an eay fix for extractors hitting/touchin/burning the clutch line is to use a jap t50 bellhousing

i have one for sale in syd if your interested
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RWD 20v extractors Fri, 11 November 2005 13:19 Go to previous message
umm if u have a slave cylinder to suit that bellhousing i may be very interested pending price. i already have a passanger side slave (actually swapped my drivers side one back for it at celica spares)

the ke55 and ke70 chassis are very differnt and there is alot more room in the ke70 than the ke55.

also there arent any good 4-2-1 extractors they all seem to be 4-1 so going custom is better for me and the main issue is the idler arm clearance on the steering rack.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ideas for 7m motors???
Next Topic:Decisions decisions
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:31:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046191215515137 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.