Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » For Sale TRUENO GT-APEX taking offers

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
b05c0
Occasional Poster

April 2004
For Sale TRUENO GT-APEX taking offers Sat, 12 November 2005 08:57 Go to next message
1986 kouki model. imported year and a half ago... first registered in WA and brought to Melbourne last year when I moved to Melbourne.

4AGTE (100kw blue top 4AGE RWD), Garrett turbo, FMIC (not a big one as you can see from a picture - bought at yahoo japan auction - claimed to be modified Trust one), power window, power steering, exhaust, front and rear strut brace, whiteline front sway bar, bride seat (drivers side), rear seats with parcel shelf, bented FPR bonnet, Goodline FPR front fenders, FPR front bumber, HKS turbo timer, Apexi SAFC-1, extra injector but not sure it works, Nardi steering wheel, Watanabe wheels 14inch, Razo knob and pedal, HKS BOV, LSD, Digital Dash with DING DING charm after 105km/h, HKS adjustable coil over at reat, JIC coil over infront. Adjustable camber top, HKS oil and water temperature guage etc.

It has done 65000km.

It is sitting in my garage and has not been driven for a few months (it is registered). With 3 yr old baby around a house there is no time to pay attention to the car.

Got slight problem with hunting engine (engine hunts when it is warm). It may be fixed with simple TPS adjustment. Absolutely no time to take the car to mechanic as I have to bring my son to his swimming class on saturday morning Sad

Maybe it is time to let it go as it deserves better.

Attachment: trueno.jpg
(Size: 40.15KB, Downloaded 700 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 15 November 2005 09:22]

Send a private message to this user    
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT-APEX Sat, 12 November 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much u looking for it?
aaaaah
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT-APEX Sat, 12 November 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
carsanactra wrote on Sat, 12 November 2005 22:26

how much u looking for it?

From ae86dc he is looking at $10k plus
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT-APEX Sat, 12 November 2005 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Worth atleast 10k (no takumi tax involved, this is a 4agte), but don't sell it man. As Shiz said, your son would be angry at you later in life Razz.

Kev.
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT-APEX Sun, 13 November 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noooo!

hey bosco, how's it going? long time no see.

i'll just add that i have seen this car in the flesh and it is loaded with go fast gear.

you forgot to mention that it has coil-over suspension too.

from what i could tell, the turbo is a HKS or similar kit, factory looking cast manifold and big turbo (which would be well sized to the engine, being in a kit and all)

if you have a spare saturday/sunday morning, give me a yell, i'll drop around with a multimeter.
driftingAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT-APEX Sun, 13 November 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r u bosco?
b05c0
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT-APEX Sun, 13 November 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your comment Will,

for got to mention that it has HKS adjustable coil over at rear and JIC(?) coil over with camber top (looks like Cusco) infront.

yes.. my name is bosco

[Updated on: Sun, 13 November 2005 10:52]

driftingAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT-APEX Sun, 13 November 2005 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haven seen u in a while (my mate left a message on your windscreen once near the city). Does ben know abt this sale?

Anyway great setup on this car. Free bump.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: TRUENO GT-APEX Mon, 14 November 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bosco, can i ask where u sourced the hks adjustable rear coilovers and how much it costed you?
b05c0
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: For Sale TRUENO GT-APEX taking offers Tue, 15 November 2005 10:33 Go to previous message
bump
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BNE: 1974 3TGTE powered TA22 celica 95% complete
Next Topic:FS: HONDA JAZZ
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:32:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056400299072266 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.