Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » WTB: G series Torsen LSD with input shafts to suit MX83 Cressida

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
big_als_army
Regular

November 2004
WTB: G series Torsen LSD with input shafts to suit MX83 Cressida Sat, 12 November 2005 11:34 Go to next message
As the title suggests, I'm after a G series Torsen LSD with input shafts to suit an MX83 Cressida IRS housing. I need to upgrade the single spinner in my 7M-GTE MX83 and I think a Grande LSD will be too weak. A Sydney location is preferable, but I will look at paying for postage from other areas/states.

Thanks in advance,

Alex
  Send a private message to this user    
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: WTB: G series Torsen LSD with input shafts to suit MX83 Cressida Sat, 12 November 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a torsen centre only out of a JZX100. Dont have the shafts though sorry, but it gets you halfway there at least
big_als_army
Regular

November 2004
Re: WTB: G series Torsen LSD with input shafts to suit MX83 Cressida Sun, 13 November 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much are you after? Does it have gears too? or just the LSD piece? Got pics? Is it a G series that will fit an MX83 housing?

Thanks
andrewvibert
Forums Junkie

Forum Sponsor

May 2002
Re: WTB: G series Torsen LSD with input shafts to suit MX83 Cressida Mon, 14 November 2005 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have torson diffs from GA70/ JZA70 / and JZX90. All can be supplied with drive shaft stubs. $440 + freight. (all are G series)
big_als_army
Regular

November 2004
Re: WTB: G series Torsen LSD with input shafts to suit MX83 Cressida Tue, 15 November 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do they come with? Just LSD part with the shafts or are they complete centre assemblies with LSD, gears, centre housing and shafts? All would fit an MX83? How much would freight be worth to NSW 2257?
andrewvibert
Forums Junkie

Forum Sponsor

May 2002
Re: WTB: G series Torsen LSD with input shafts to suit MX83 Cressida Tue, 15 November 2005 22:31 Go to previous message
Freight is $60 on TNT. They are all G series diffs however the centre housing may differ ( mounting points) . These diffs come as a complete centre with drive shaft stubs. How about you e mail me .
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE101 with 4AGZE MAP Sensor Type Wiring Diagrams
Next Topic:Various Parts Wanted (AE86, 4AGE and other)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:30:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004058837890625 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.