Toymods » The Outhouse » Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Mon, 14 November 2005 02:48 Go to next message
Hi,

Well, the end of an era is almost upon us as these old forums will get shutdown. Sure, you can view them, but you won't be able to post anything. As this forum slowly fades into the sunset I thought it prudent to put up some knowledge information for those wayward chaps that come here to see the "Sorry, we're shut" sign.

I'm not talking so much about technical information, but that esoteric knowledge that people offer whilst putting in their posts.

This thread is based upon some info I dumped into another thread some weeks ago and thought it'd be good to dump it again and allow others to offer their insight and input.

It's certainly not a serious thread, so don't get all uppity, uncool or heavy.

Unusual engine types (bourke engine comes to mind)
86TT

70's Music
river, Draven (there you're in!), Farkurnell, AE86Slut, RobRA40 (where is he?)

TA22
Rod (pretty boy el presidente) is a bit of a doyan on these delightful old school Celica coupes. I've been told he knows a few things about Crowns also.

RF and electronics
Cool1, Witzl (though not sure how strong he is on the RF stuff), river (digital electronics)

Package shots
KE382TG, always willing to show off his package

Photographics
Puzzleman

Reptiles
Farkurnell

Converting an LT into a GT
Lambolica

Tattoos
Farkurnell

Goth
Draven

1 (or maybe 2) degress of separation
RonaRT142, doesn't matter what car, who drives it or anything, Rona knows someone and can give you the low down on it

Extracting the piss
Quite a few here, but oldcorollas, AE86Slut, KE382GT, and there's be a few more

Gutter Comments
Cool1 can bring a thread down to its basic lewd gutteric component pretty quickly

Spritual/Religous
Not a topic that is allowed much patience in these forums - and nor should it be. However, Draven, oldcorollas and river come to mind. Not nthat they're religous minded, but they will lock horns with the over-zealous and glory-in-god types.

Politics
Another no-no thread. Seems to have got a bit of a following with Giantomato, Rex, oldcorollas and others.

Luddites
The old stuff and the old ways are better than the new stuff and ways! You bet they are. Put river down in this category - and yes, carbs are better than EFI! Smile

Handsome
Well BlackSupra is not only the 2nd most handsomest man in the club, but he's also a Hasslehof clone. Dale is very pretty also. Norbie once was, when he had long hair, but his prettiness is now under serious questions.

Useless and aimless threads & arguments
Crikey, where do I start? Bubbles (god bess him), 86TT, Dorio86 and the plethora of newcomers that seem haunt this place from time to time.

Conspiracy theories
This also has to include aliens and UFOs. One of my faves, so put river down for this one.

Medical Shit
Giantomato and Ed_MA61. Although both should be stricken off the register, they can often impart the odd medical advice.

BBQs
Riceburna73, our very own lavaboy, can ignite and excite even the most boring of backyard barbeques.

Aviation
Things that fly, crash, look insane and other areonautial tid bits. Bill Sherwood, river.

Well, that does it for a bit. I know there's more people I should add and more topics that need to be put in, but I'm a working lad now and my time is almost as limited as my ability to recall names and topics.

Now, this is all in fun, so I don't want any of you chaps getting upset 'cos you're in or you're out.

Please feel free to add to this wonderous font of information.

seeyuzz
river

Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Mon, 14 November 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Mon, 14 November 2005 12:48

Gutter Comments
Cool1 can bring a thread down to its basic lewd gutteric component pretty quickly

Damm straight!! This is something no forum can do with out.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Mon, 14 November 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha - this is great Nod
im not good with RF, in fact i suck and i hate it.
Give me automotive simplicity anyday Razz

now, a few of my own....

Procurement of anything remotely electronic
Toobs, Witzl

Metalurgy, physics, and other "real" sciences
oldcorollas

Coke
the kind that comes in cans, not tiny plastic bags from columbians - blacksupra

Metrosexuality
justcallmefrank

Drift culture
gianttomato Razz

Photochops
Rob RA40, GiantTomato, blacksupra, toobs, ae86slut, ke382tg

Cross-dressing
the stitt

if i think of more, ill add them Smile

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Mon, 14 November 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 14 November 2005 16:06

Drift culture
gianttomato Razz

i saw da drifts on sbs on da weekend i am convinced it is the best way of driving around a race track i must also comment on how good it is to race on the track thedayafter theyve been around not too much shit all over the track

i must also comment on how much i enjoy pimp my ride i hope to popularize the word dawg and the phrase how you gonna flip dis here in australia

for example
Quote:

how you gonna flip dis dawg?

i hope next episode they also say mad props to you
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Mon, 14 November 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 14 November 2005 13:06

Toobs

Fixed for you, can't have work thinking you're buying in commercial quantities now can we?
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Mon, 14 November 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow, I get a mention in 3 categories. My Mum always told me I'd make it big some day. Very Happy

Cheers, Greg.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Mon, 14 November 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Posting obscure yet worthy threads
gianttomato, cool1

Posting obscure and unworthy threads
86tt, bubbles, dorio86

Posting ill-informed crap in the tech section
Unfortunately it is too many to mention Confused

I would also like to say to gianttomato thanks for the mammaries Sweet baby jesus!! Real life lesbian cheerleaders!!!

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Mon, 14 November 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Farkurnell wrote on Mon, 14 November 2005 16:56

Wow, I get a mention in 3 categories. My Mum always told me I'd make it big some day. Very Happy
Cheers, Greg.

Yep, not bad for a poor little fat kid who was called "fucket bucket" at school! Razz

There's still hope for scrote! Smile

seeyuzz
river
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Mon, 14 November 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
men who make macgyvers inventions look like shit
witzl and norbie combined {zipties and brackets}

EDIT: you said "invertions" Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2005 23:52] by Moderator

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Mon, 14 November 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the three wise men
some might say "old"..... river, farkurnell, hi-ace
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 15 November 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Mon, 14 November 2005 16:49

Toobs

Fixed for you, can't have work thinking you're buying in commercial quantities now can we?

No point now... he already got busted for that Razz
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 15 November 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Tue, 15 November 2005 09:08

justcallmefrank wrote on Mon, 14 November 2005 16:49

Toobs

No point now... he already got busted for that Razz

Haha, I know Wink
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Wed, 16 November 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Making stuff out of other stuff
Witzl

seeyuzz
river
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Wed, 16 November 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about SLY T-18's guide on how to make a bomb?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Wed, 16 November 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightdevil wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 20:13

What about SLY T-18's guide on how to make a bomb?

and throwing it at my house Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Mon, 21 November 2005 18:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We gotta add this one in there as there is no better tool maker

The Tool Maker
The Witzl (if you dont have a tool then look up the Witzl range of tools and it will be there)

its saved my life (and money) a few times Smile

cheers
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Mon, 21 November 2005 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about users renowned for having 'hot bitchaz' in their avatars which eventually lead to entire threads created about said users pics...

"Mr DOHC"....
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Good point!

Hot Bitchaz in their avatar
MrDOHC, river (whoever says that Toymods very own Hoff-clone isn't a hot biatch is asking for a fight! Smile, oh maybe should include Draven (Rona I'm sure, for the visually challenged could be a hot biatch)

Yeah, yeah, I know there's more but I cannot think of them at the moment. So please add more.

seeyuzz
river
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
River - Frequent's usenet groups such as alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.female.circumcision and alt.discussion.drugs.marijuana
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river, you forgot Clown.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
since when do I have a hot avatar pic?
or are we counting my regular postings of hot goth chicks?
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The flameminator forum is closing down? Is that supposto to be bad Laughing

Laughing River your the biggest thick head of them all, you still think that carbies are better than a good EFI now theres an useless and aimless argument.

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 15:19

Laughing River your the biggest thick head of them all, you still think that carbies are better than a good EFI now theres an useless and aimless argument.

Man you are a retard, do you really think he's serious when he says stuff like that, he's taking the piss out of us. Deep down he knows efi is better but he won't admit it to us.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 14:49

hahaha

as if youre not bubbles...seriously...what wool do you think you have...invisible wool?

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

River your the biggest thick head of them all, you still think that carbies are better than a good EFI now theres an useless and aimless argument.

If it is such a useless argument why did you start a thread like this Laughing

Gee I wonder why there is a little flameage going on Rolling Eyes Laughing

farkenwhoooosh!!!!!! Laughing
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Well, I've got a spare 10 seconds, so why don't you tell me all you know about carbies. Hey, why don't you also tell me all you know about EFI - it won't take any longer.

You're obviously young and relatively immature 'cos you don't even know when someone is extracting the piss from you, and I think that's rather amusing.

seeyuzz
river

PS: Draven, I got you mistaken for AE86Slut - he's the one who has that handsome biatch Rona in his avatar..... or, have I got it wrong again? Anyway, yeah, bring on the goth chick pics! Smile

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 16:25

'cos you don't even know when someone is extracting the piss from you , and I think that's rather amusing.

That doesn't sound to good Razz , and i'm not quite sure Dorio wouldn't realise this was happening, less you been finding some different drugs River or should I say ASH. Rolling Eyes
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glad to be of service to the community with my extreme hotness and icy hot stuntaz posing ability.

TIME RIDE OR DIE UNTIL I....die? !!!!!
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could elaborate but i wont bother.

Gee, i guess anyone with bad grammar is a potential bubbles Mr 1jz Laughing .

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 20:30

did you buy that evo9 youtalked about on ae86 drivingclub you high flying executive you Skull - Blink Rolling Freak hehehe Up To Something :- Eye Spin ARGH No No No Happy Sad Skull Skull - Blink Wink Surprised Embarassed Razz Sad Mad Smile Sad Exclamation Cool Very Happy Laughing Arrow Idea Grin Neutral Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Shocked Confused Smiley = Rolling Freak No No No Question Smile Sad Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very Sad :- Skull Skull - Mad
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeh

BEST CLAN/GROUP RACERS:

Team ride or die, boart hi 5 or die, what else?
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
team xplict

Rolling Eyes
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=46382&rid=4430&S=57d51c6db4df220b46bb19c cfd4c906b&pl_view=&start=0#msg_422826

edit: dam i feel sorry for all you sydney people who have to live with these xtrem3 street racer teams Confused

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2005 13:14]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 20:00

no just you
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Tue, 22 November 2005 18:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 16:25

Hi,

Well, I've got a spare 10 seconds, so why don't you tell me all you know about carbies. Hey, why don't you also tell me all you know about EFI - it won't take any longer.

You're obviously young and relatively immature 'cos you don't even know when someone is extracting the piss from you, and I think that's rather amusing.

seeyuzz
river

PS: Draven, I got you mistaken for AE86Slut - he's the one who has that handsome biatch Rona in his avatar..... or, have I got it wrong again? Anyway, yeah, bring on the goth chick pics! Smile

ahhh, hahhaHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA you guys are cunny funts Razz

i may tend to post crap in the tech section, but good old dorio/bubbles/86tt esquire always posts crap, regardless of the flameage...

i greatly appreciate all goth chick posts, Mr DOHC avatar(and likeness thereof), and dammit.... hmm... time to stop posting Wink
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Wed, 23 November 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 23:20

oh yeh

BEST CLAN/GROUP RACERS:

Team ride or die, boart hi 5 or die, what else?

you will never make the ranks of "team borat hi-5 or die"
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Wed, 23 November 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/woosh.gif
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Wed, 23 November 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Team Xplict still lives you know see this thread: http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=86619

PS Screw you ae86drift... now I have to scroll over heaps to hit the submit reply button!
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Wed, 23 November 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Another entry for the knowledge base.......

Putting in big long words that make you scroll to the right
ae86drift

seeyuzz
river
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Wed, 23 November 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 20:09

PS Screw you ae86drift... now I have to scroll over heaps to hit the submit reply button!

as do I...worth it IMO Laughing
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Wed, 23 November 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 21:24

Hi,

ae86drift

seeyuzz
river

And for his next attack

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/daigon/ReallyBigWord.jpg
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Toymods Closing Down Knowledge Base Wed, 23 November 2005 23:12 Go to previous message
AW11 no Jitsu wrote on Thu, 24 November 2005 00:43

river wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 21:24

Hi,

ae86drift

seeyuzz
river

And for his next attack

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/daigon/ReallyBigWord.jpg

Laughing

nah ill just add more exclamation marks.. seems to be how its done

Laughing

and river... funny fucker arent ya? Wink Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tafes should be more like this.
Next Topic:boob, butt or shoulder?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:38:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081470012664795 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.