Toymods » Cruises and Events » NSW SUPRA Club XMAS Party - 11/12/2005

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
supraiggy
Regular

January 2004
NSW SUPRA Club XMAS Party - 11/12/2005 Mon, 14 November 2005 13:51 Go to next message
I am pasting the original message here for all Supra owners interested in attending this cruise. As always the NSW Supra club organises and provides the biggest cruises in Australia for Supra owners and you are all cordially invited to attend. It is not necessary that you have a present for the kris kringle game but it is very much encouraged. Wink I would like to stress again this is a Supras ONLY cruise and there will be no special requests. All year models welcome. We are expecting 40+ cars so we are hopefull to get a few more from toymods! I hope to see you there.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------
Guys,

Its almost that time of year again.

We will be doing the 2nd NSW SUPRA Club BBQ and you are all invited. NSW SUPRA Club,supraforums.com.au and toymods.org Supra owners.

The date is Sunday, December 11.

Food and drinks will again be provided by the club, for paid club members only, everyone else can purchase food on the day ($5 per person for food and drinks)

Please mark that date in your diaries.

Again we will have the Chris Kringle game.

Rules are simple

Buy a present to the value of $10. Wrap it up and get your name crossed off the list as having given a present.

Then we will pull names out of a hat and you get to pick a present out of the pile.

The person after you, after the unwrap their present, can decide if they want to keep their present or if they think your present is better they can take it off you...and so forth.

There will also be games and competitions and prizes to give out from club sponsors.

See you all at the XMAS BBQ if not at a cruise before then

Cheers
JP
Club President

-------------------------------------------------- ----------

Main meeting point

The main meet point is at the The Cross Roads Ampol service station, just south of Liverpool on Hume Hwy. Meeting is at 9AM, so be there on time.
Here is a map of that if anyone needs it. (Ignore the crossed out section)

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11509

Second meeting point

(copied from original thread)
"Times:
Since the meet at the cross roads ampol is 9AM, a few of us westies will meet at shell servo at eastern creek at 8AM, and leave around 8:10-8:15AM as it will take us 40min roughly to get to cross roads where we will meet the rest of the guys. If anyone from the area wants to meet up, your more then welcome to, just be on time."

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11488

Visit this thread if you think you need any more info.

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php ?t=13012&page=1&pp=30

Cheers,
Iggy

[Updated on: Fri, 18 November 2005 03:24]

Send a private message to this user    
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: NSW SUPRA Club XMAS Party - 11/12/2005 Wed, 07 December 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going to Canberra for the Lextreme meet, but this is on the way! I'll try and get to the XR meeting place, have a look at the supras, then I'll settle in for the 3hr drive.

I might even catch the guys coming down from eastern creek on the way.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NSW SUPRA Club XMAS Party - 11/12/2005 Wed, 07 December 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm was supposed to be going to eastern creek to watch some drift on the skidpan, but if I manage to get my car saturday night I might trondle along to this instead.

I'll see what I can do about the Kris Kringle but might sit that out.

What better way to celebrate buying a supra Very Happy.
supraiggy
Regular

January 2004
Re: NSW SUPRA Club XMAS Party - 11/12/2005 Wed, 07 December 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, thanks for your replies.

We are expecting 40+ cars so this will be a big cruise. Feel free to come to the crossroads and check out the action there.
Kris Kringle present isnt a necessity obviously. Smile It would be great to have you guys come down to meet us. The more supras the merrier. Wink Hope to see you there and if I dont make sure you come down to the next one sometime in the new year. Thanks!

Cheers,
Iggy
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: NSW SUPRA Club XMAS Party - 11/12/2005 Mon, 12 December 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I scared some people.

I honestly tried to find somewhere to wash it the day before and on the way.

Also I shouldn't have been pushing my car that much with low quality fuel (Ultimate still empty)

There were some nice MK4s at the meeting places (I couldn't make it to the dam sorry). Lots of bling, one guy having a polished turbo that I'd be worried about sucking babies through it was HUGE Shocked
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NSW SUPRA Club XMAS Party - 11/12/2005 Mon, 12 December 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe would of liked to come but alas the supra was sitting in my neighbours driveway going nowhere.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: NSW SUPRA Club XMAS Party - 11/12/2005 Tue, 13 December 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Pete, your 1UZ looked might mean in that engine bay, and sounded sweet too, hope you got to Canberra OK Smile Nice to put a face to the name.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: NSW SUPRA Club XMAS Party - 11/12/2005 Tue, 13 December 2005 04:04 Go to previous message
Nice to meet you too Alchemist (forgot your name sorrry). Thanks for noticing me and my car.

The Supra guys look like a nice and friendly bunch. Most were around 20-25 and all had nice supras.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS )
Next Topic:Official AE86 Melbourne crazyweekend of a lifetime recap! w/ Pics + Stories
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:09:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040919780731201 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.