Toymods » General Car Talk » Where to take wheels to be modified

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Where to take wheels to be modified Tue, 15 November 2005 01:47 Go to next message
Hey Guys
The wheels i have at the moment i need to get the offset on them changed and was wondering if you could recomemend a place that can do them i am situated in south eastern melbourne so around that area would be awesome.

Thanks in advance Guys.
Pete
  Send a private message to this user    
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Tue, 15 November 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a pretty well-known place in Moorabbin, the name eludes me.
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Tue, 15 November 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ajax is the name.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Tue, 15 November 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does this kinda thing cost a lot?
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Tue, 15 November 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
called them but they say they only do steel wheelsif anyone knows of a place let me know.
Thanks Pete
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Tue, 15 November 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do you propose to change the offset?
they arent single piece wheels are they?
deltathing
Regular

June 2004
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Tue, 15 November 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hm i am also intersted as to how much this costs, and what is involved.. anyone had it done?
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Tue, 15 November 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill explain what im tryin to do i got a set of wheels there 16x8s the rears are fine but on the fronts they sit out of the guards so i wanted to get them changed so they dont sit out of the guards i have been told you can get them changed they do look like 3 piece wheels though.
Pete
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Tue, 15 November 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If they're modular wheels you can change parts to change offset, width and PCD etc., but if you're trying to modify cast one piece wheels.... well, don't. Or just drive waaaaaaay the hell away from me.

Love,
Mic
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Tue, 15 November 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea im not sure just might look to get some flares for the sillycar they look tuff as with them if i cant get the wheels modified then the next issue will be finding fiberglass flares hmmmm Rolling Eyes
Pete
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Tue, 15 November 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My suggestion (not that you asked for it) would be to buy wheels that fit if this is for a street application.
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Tue, 15 November 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes true i was going to but i couldnt pass up the offer of 4 rims and tyres for 100 bucks that some chev truck according to the guy i got them of had a look at the wheels last night they seem to look more like a 2 piece wheel so im not sure what i can do about them.
Pete
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Wed, 16 November 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why don't u ring ajax and ask them?
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Wed, 16 November 2005 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
called them already but thanks anyway.
Pete
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Wed, 16 November 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Petes76celica wrote on Tue, 15 November 2005 15:02

called them but they say they only do steel wheelsif anyone knows of a place let me know.
Thanks Pete

ShiRi wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 11:02

why don't u ring ajax and ask them?

[Updated on: Wed, 16 November 2005 23:53]

da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Fri, 18 November 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got a pic of the rim? Neales wheels in sydney might be able to help you. or you may need to get two halves and get them made out if the centre is removable from the old ones.
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Where to take wheels to be modified Sun, 20 November 2005 10:51 Go to previous message
can take one tomorrow but yea thats what i have been thinking or if you can get something like a simmons outer rim and bolt the different centre in to it.
Pete
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:pic of my ghetto cold air intake
Next Topic:2 questions bout my cilly-car
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:30:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055141448974609 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.