Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » 2003 Toymods Committee Nominations - Closed

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

icon1.gif  2003 Toymods Committee Nominations - Closed Thu, 16 January 2003 10:23 Go to next message
This is the official thread which announces all nominations received by the Secretary as they are received.

It will also reproduce the statement that each nominee is required to submit.

Nominations received

President:

Rodney Try #25

Vice-President:

Sam De Francesco #76

Treasurer:

Lukasz Szymanski (Mos) #2

Secretary:

Danny Kapustin #47

Membership Secretary:

Joseph Moore #4

Social Secretary:

Dave Marley-Wallace #41

I.T. Co-ordinator:

Peter Luong (Max) #10

Ordinary Committe Member (3 positions):

Joel Swinnerton #89

Joshua Bartlett #66

Karl Witzlsperger #155

Steve Wandel #120

[Updated on: Wed, 19 February 2003 09:31]

Send a private message to this user  
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: 2003 Toymods Committee Nominations Mon, 20 January 2003 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nomination Statement For: Rodney Try #25
Position: President

“As the Toymods President for the past 12 months I would be honoured to be given the opportunity to once again continue in this role.
I look forward to serving the best interests of the club for another term and seeing Toymods continue to grow and benefit its members.”

[Updated on: Mon, 20 January 2003 03:01]

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: 2003 Toymods Committee Nominations Mon, 20 January 2003 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nomination Statement For: Lukasz Szymanski (Mos) #2
Position: Treasurer

“As one of Toymods original founding members I look forward to another year of being part of the club I helped create.
I hope to assist the club yet again as treasurer in the coming year.”

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: 2003 Toymods Committee Nominations Mon, 20 January 2003 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nomination Statement For: Danny Kapustin #47
Position: Secretary

“As current Secretary of the car club I have seen it go a long way in such a short time. I want to assist in making it even stronger and am prepared to give my time to do this so that the members can reap the benefits of a club better organised, with more varied events and services.”

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: 2003 Toymods Committee Nominations Mon, 20 January 2003 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nomination Statement For: Joel Swinnerton #89
Position: Ordinary Committee Member

“I have been with Toymods for just over 1 year, and have organised and helped organise a number of cruises and events. If elected I will continue to put in my time and effort to further improve our club.”

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: 2003 Toymods Committee Nominations Mon, 20 January 2003 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nomination Statement For: Sam De Francesco #76
Position: Vice-President

“I would like to thank those who nominated me for the position of Vice President and I am honoured to have the opportunity to serve the club and it's members once again. If elected I look forward to working closely with the board and members to ensure and maintain Toymods success as a car club."

[Updated on: Mon, 20 January 2003 06:49] by Moderator

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: 2003 Toymods Committee Nominations Tue, 21 January 2003 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nomination Statement For: Dave Marley-Wallace #41
Position: Social Secretary

“I, David Marley-Wallace accept the nomination of Social Secretary. I feel that I should be elected for this position because I have been in the club for around 2 ½ years; very keen and reliable about the club and I have a car that would stand out. I am an approachable person that gets on well with people. I would be a good club representative.”

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: 2003 Toymods Committee Nominations Tue, 28 January 2003 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nomination Statement For: Joseph Moore #4
Position: Membership Secretary

“I, Joseph Moore have been Membership Secretary for over a year now and have been involved in the club since it began.”

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: 2003 Toymods Committee Nominations Mon, 10 February 2003 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nomination Statement For: Peter Luong #10
Position: IT Co-ordinator

“I, Peter (Max/Nark) Luong, am a sexy bastard and will continue to provide a fresh and exciting face to the Toymods Car Club. A simple look at the other board members will indicate why there is such a need for someone as sexy as I am.”

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: 2003 Toymods Committee Nominations Tue, 11 February 2003 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nomination Statement For: Joshua Bartlett #66

“I have been an enthusiastic member of Toymods for the last 2 years. In this time I have attended as many events as possible and seen the club grow and change. I would like this opportunity to put something back into the club and influence the direction that we go, so as to increase the availability of technical knowledge to our members and keep this a fun and rewarding club to be a member of.”

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: 2003 Toymods Committee Nominations Tue, 11 February 2003 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nomination Statement For: Karl Witzlsperger #155

“I, Karl Witzlsperger, accept this nomination. I hope that as a board member for this club that I could harbour the positive environment in which we are all enjoy our Toyotas. I also hope to help organise some fun and exciting events in 2003, and to help wherever it is needed.”

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: 2003 Toymods Committee Nominations Tue, 11 February 2003 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nomination Statement For: Steve Wandel #120

“I joined this club because the events and way its run appeal to the way I enjoy doing things, and so I like to help contribute.”

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Closed Tue, 11 February 2003 10:15 Go to previous message

NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Site Too Slow
Next Topic:html in sigs?
Goto Forum: