Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its teh drift vanz0r?

hehehehehe

-DAvid
  Send a private message to this user    
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunatley for "teh drift vaN" fans, its going going going, almost gone.

deposit is down on the new ride already Cool

im taking delivery in a week or two Very Happy

Eldar.O.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stealth007008

This is not the place to act like a fucking 10 year old mate, this is a Cruise thread for all the toyota owners of perth keep your pre-pubescent behaviour to yourself mate its not needed here or on the cruise.
If you choose to behave your more than welcome , but hostiliy is not taken lightly especially when its on the road with peoples pride and joy at stake.

Dont Worry Eldar0 , im sure ya Supra should be done buy then if you try harder :p:p

digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Fri, 02 December 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amen
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Fri, 02 December 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in =D

- Chris.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Fri, 02 December 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
earthweb wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 22:08

I'm in =D

- Chris.

good! ive been wanting to check out your ride for quite some time now!

Eldar.O.
Pzest
Regular

November 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Fri, 02 December 2005 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in, applied for leave on that day just for cruise... THat and i got a 21st the night before hand. so please dont make it too early, dun wana drive around with a hangover Sad Embarassed
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Fri, 02 December 2005 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pzest wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 23:16

dun wana drive around with a hangover Sad Embarassed

LOL ... lets hope we dont all go through a booze bus then Kimmy Razz
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sun, 04 December 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=87829&start=0&rid=10878&S=963b742067 03f9a2c2d0c79456832328

what do ya know Embarassed
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sun, 04 December 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think CrUZida wasnt rude at all.

Toymods currently stands at:

Our users have posted a total of 825985 messages inside 84067 topics.

imagine if every topic was only covered once?

the servers wouldnt be so chockers.

Ill admit it, ive told people to search, but its only when they ask the most obvious of questions.

Eldar.O.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sun, 04 December 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5pm today = Map upload Evil or Very Mad
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sun, 04 December 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but wheres the part were i call toymodders rude and un well mannered. correct me if im wrong but my understanding of the new commers post is that other people on different forums are considered rude when they reply "hit the search button" i was just letting him no that "hit the search button" happens on toymods aswel so stop fucking crying cause the newcommer thinks these replys a rude. if u ask me your the fuckinbg twat and u dont have to avoid me like the plague casue im not interested in associating with people like u. (dont get me wrong i know they are alot of respectable people that attent these cruises)
LiL_CaTie
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sun, 04 December 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanna go! but i doubt kevins car would be fixed in time
LiL_CaTie
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sun, 04 December 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wait... i MIGHT be there just yet! where abouts in mandurah is the cruise going to stop? seeing as how i live in mandurah i might convince the old mumzy to drop me off
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sun, 04 December 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stealth007008 wrote on Sun, 04 December 2005 14:46

but wheres the part were i call toymodders rude and un well mannered. correct me if im wrong but my understanding of the new commers post is that other people on different forums are considered rude when they reply "hit the search button" i was just letting him no that "hit the search button" happens on toymods aswel so stop fucking crying cause the newcommer thinks these replys a rude. if u ask me your the fuckinbg twat and u dont have to avoid me like the plague casue im not interested in associating with people like u. (dont get me wrong i know they are alot of respectable people that attent these cruises)

stealth007008 wrote on Thu, 01 December 2005 17:49

MAN HIT THE SEARCH BUTTON IS USUALLY THE FIRST THING TOYMODDERS SAY, I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE WHOLE IDEA ABOUT FORUMS ASK A Q AND IF ANYONE CAN BE FUCKED REPLYING THEY WILL (SO U DONT HAVE TO DO ANY SEARCHING). ID BE LOOKING ON GOOGLE OR ANOTHER SOURCE RATHER THEN TOYMODS FIRST IF I WANTED TO SEARCH

Eldar.O.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sun, 04 December 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lil Catie what kinda car does kevin have???
Wink
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you feel the testosterone in this thread ?! Rolling Eyes

Lets try and stay on topic fella's..
beef can be taken elsewhere..

I can speak and say I've met majority of people in person from this thread.. and they are all good and friendly people.

Should be a good cruise with a nice variety of cars.

South of River people - Meeting at ... Wilson Park, Cannington. There's a big open car park at the end of Kent St. (look it up in the road book, it comes of Albany Hwy).
Meet 10am for a 10.30sharp departure to meet up with the people on NOR cruise.

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83

[Updated on: Thu, 08 December 2005 01:32]

setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so where is the meetpoint for us northies?

-DAvid
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Thu, 01 December 2005 12:10

Hillarys is Confirmed for the North Of The River Meeting spot.

I can say that it will be in a Hillarys Carpark positioned well for some good photos:)

Meeting time will be 10am with a 10:20pm SHARP departure from Hillarys on our cruise to Mandurah VIA Freo to meet up with the South of The River Toymodders.

Cheers

-John

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As Damo said Take the teenage angst somewhere else guys , no need to argue who has the bigger e-penis. Razz

The Meet point for all North of the River toymodders will be at Hillarys the exact point i will put up on Wednesday as i need a photo to describe where it is Smile

10AM meeting and Departure at 10:30 SHARP!

Trust me it will be a great meeting point !

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 13:14

As Damo said Take the teenage angst somewhere else guys , no need to argue who has the bigger e-penis. Razz

The Meet point for all North of the River toymodders will be at Hillarys the exact point i will put up on Wednesday as i need a photo to describe where it is Smile

10AM meeting and Departure at 10:30 SHARP!

Trust me it will be a great meeting point !

shut up bitch Wink

Eldar.O.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when will you kiddies learn

/me shames you
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the day u turn older then me
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw 20 min not long for a nor meet at hillaries? how long u staying in freo befor u go off the UBD
LiL_CaTie
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kevin has an orange 1977 ra23 celica however if it isnt fixed in time we should be taking my car which will be parked as far away from you guys as possible so you dont see it >.<

so have you guys decided where the actually bbq will be held yet?
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as Vee said earlier , maybe the memorial - Damo will figure it out soon enuf , just 2 weeks to go , expect the EXACT map to be 100% within a few days from now ,

i know damo has finalized the SOR ppl route and ive even test drivin the NOR ppl route

Where as the Freo to Mandurah drive will be done by Damo and passed onto me asap so i can ad it to my map

one can only hope for a sunny day Cool Cool Cool Cool
mischief1
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is meet point for freo been set yet, just in case i miss the SOR one.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For all those that are unable to meet the start of the cruise NOR or SOR i will be posting the map up SAT NIGHT the 17th of DEC as a downloadable .doc file around midnight Mad Cool Confused Shocked Embarassed
LiL_CaTie
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if its at the memorial then i'll be there, however theres no bqq's on that side of the foreshore, just letting ya's know...
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the supra will be sitting this one out, container housing my engine and gearbox is due for january.

Eldar.O.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 05 December 2005 17:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i gotta work both sundays before chistmas Sad p00
Vee_469
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Tue, 06 December 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LiL_CaTie wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 18:32

well if its at the memorial then i'll be there, however theres no bqq's on that side of the foreshore, just letting ya's know...

Yeah there is - right behind the bumper car track. We have 2 in the workshop too, that we *may* be able to borrow.

I've just gotten back online after a 3 week downtime so I'll scratch out a local cruise map tonight.

- Vee

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2005 09:56]

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Tue, 06 December 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheerz Vee , if u can PM it to me or Damo that'd be great

Pref. Me coz im on here like 24/7
Greenman
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Tue, 06 December 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there Smile, meeting up at carousel.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Wed, 07 December 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
South of River people (EDIT: MEET POINT HAD TO BE CHANGED - STAY TUNED)
Something I only just thought off is that Carousel will be open on Sunday for xmas shopping.. hence the likely hood of parking is slim to none.. Confused
I'll have to rethink the meeting point.

Will update soon!

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Wed, 07 December 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked good thinking damo , im sure the meeting point ive got for NOTR is not going to be busy on the sunday , so dont worry NOTR ppl Smile

also damo check ya PM for the 1st draft of freo-> mandurah
LiL_CaTie
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Wed, 07 December 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wont be going now, just looked at my rosters and im working 1-5 and i doubt you guys will still be in mandurah after those times Sad shame to miss it
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 08 December 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
South of River people - Meeting at ... Wilson Park, Cannington. There's a big open car park at the end of Kent St. (look it up in the road book, it comes of Albany Hwy, cannington).
Meet 10am for a 10.30sharp departure to meet up with the people on NOR cruise.

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 08 December 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well done damo , nice recovery Razz

ill be getting some snap shots of the meeting point for NOR ppls , because if i try to describe it to people , those un-familliar with Hillarys will have no idea

ill post some pics to make it more obvious Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 08 December 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 09:48

well done damo , nice recovery Razz

thanks John.. Smile

only problem is you can only get to Kent Street, Cannington from one side of Albany hwy.
Southies - please note.. if you are heading along Albany Hwy towards town - then Kent St will be on your left.. I think there is a KIA dealership on the corner, just before you get to Manning Rd intersection.

Other than that - its should be all straight forward cruising to Freo. Cool

Damo
TRD 83
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 08 December 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meeting point for all North People !

Hillarys Carpark off Hepburn ave.
Here is exactly where it is. if you get lost after reading this , you shouldnt be driving a car. Laughing

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/coFF33/GOOGLEMAPHILLARYS2.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/coFF33/1st.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/coFF33/2nd.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/coFF33/3rd.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/coFF33/4th.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/coFF33/5th.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/coFF33/6th.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/coFF33/7th.jpg

Oh , and by the way if you supra/rolla/soarer/rona/cressy and all other owners of toyotas are regulars on other toyota forums feel free to show them this thread
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 08 December 2005 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I checked out the SOR meeting point this evening. It's at the very end of Kent St, just keeeep going. It's a nice national park carpark; although it has a viscous speed bump on the entry. Wasn't prepared for it in the dark and I nearly hit my head on the roof! Laughing
Apophis
Occasional Poster

January 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Fri, 09 December 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just 2 cents of my suggestion, can whoever edit their first post to state the confirmed date and time for NTH or STH people. It will be less confusing and beats going thru every post to find the date for other forum memebers.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Fri, 09 December 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
digitalpho3nix wrote on Fri, 09 December 2005 00:03

I checked out the SOR meeting point this evening. It's at the very end of Kent St, just keeeep going. It's a nice national park carpark; although it has a viscous speed bump on the entry. Wasn't prepared for it in the dark and I nearly hit my head on the roof! Laughing

cool - we'll be seeing you there.. If someone can find it with my directions, I shouldn't need to throw up a whole bunch of pics like coFF33 ! Very Happy

and yes.. those speed humps are deceptively large..!? But are easy to spot during the day. Cool

cheers
Damo
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Fri, 09 December 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if my instructions were to be "right at the 2nd round about after the main one on hepburn/west coast big carpark there"

i know ppls would get lost Razz

so now eveyone can see the goodness of my planning Smile

As to the comment regarding the first post about the cruise - ill edit that now Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sat, 10 December 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW - Our friends coming from Rocko, Mandurah & Bunbury.. Please note the following destination... this is where we will meet you all around 12.30pm

Vee_469 wrote on Thu, 24 November 2005 22:05

WhereIs: Leighton Place Halls Head, Western Australia

Parking should be no problem, but I'll see what I can do about making a few things easier.

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser

EDIT: coFF33... you may want to add this to the first post as well.. Razz

[Updated on: Sat, 10 December 2005 05:13]

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 12 December 2005 11:27 Go to previous message
My Boss's Dad owns Halls Head shopping centre Razz so im sorted on where it is Smile

ive just come back up from a weekend away at Capel/Bunbury, we came through mandurah on the way back... i sure hope it wont be that windy on the cruise day, make sure to bring jumpers and that Smile

Ill see you all there, i called shotgun to the 'rolla Razz

Eldar.O.

vision is blurry fromm excess consumption of Corona.... please excuse all spelling cock-ups
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:A70, Z20, Z30, A80 supra / soarer cruise
Next Topic:Supra/Soarer Cruise this weekend 11th of DEC
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:03:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074701309204102 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.