Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Celica GT4 1990 - For sale or SWAP (SW20)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
PUP493
Newcomer

July 2004
Celica GT4 1990 - For sale or SWAP (SW20) Tue, 22 November 2005 01:18 Go to next message
Hi everyone,

Ive had this car for around 3 years and its time for me to get what I originally set out to buy... a SW20 MR2 (and in doing so start actually participating in this forum instead of just being a closet viewer Embarassed !!!). Sooooo if there is someone out there with a clean SW20 MR2 (pref Melb) looking for a swap give me a call or otherwise for shes up for sale for $12,200ono.

Celica GT4 1990
Red
160,000km Toyota service history till 140,000km (maintained by yours truly afterwards)
Elec Sunroof, Windows and mirrors, alarm
Gen 2, 3SGTE (running 10psi)
12 months Rego & RWC

Interesting parts
Engine/Driveline
3inch Mandrel bent exhaust from cat back.
Brand new Aussie Dump pipe (not fitted - still in packaging)
ARC Top mount intercooler (have original)
HKS blow off
HKS pod air filter (comes with stock airfilter + Box) New clutch (my wallet is still hurting) three weeks ago with receipts (done by Toyospares in Bayswater)

Previous owners had all work done by Toyota (all Toyota service history) including the full rebuild of the turbo @ 130,000km (all receipts from previous owner on hand)

Interior/Exterior
Greddy Turbo Timer, Pillar mounted Autometer Gauges (Boost & Volts), Momo shift knob
JVC Top of the range MP3 player, Polk 4 inch (front) Pioneer 5 inch (back), Super low King Springs (So yep it sits pretty low, have standard springs), Boot mounted battery

Problems
Slight paint fade on one area of rear spoiler (dont know what the story is here but from what Ive heard its pretty common!!) Confused
Small Crack in drivers side, side skirt.
Electric antenna sometimes jams going down.

I dont like to talk sh*t to people so if I know of a fault in the car ill tell you before you come out and see it. All the previous cars I have had have been well maintained, as Im the kind of bloke who takes a lot of pride in what he drives. Ohh yeah pics will be up soon (on my sisters camera!!)

Email on theo.manolopoulos@m1group.com.au

Cheers

Send a private message to this user    
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: Celica GT4 1990 - For sale or SWAP (SW20) Tue, 22 November 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys i saw this car at toyospares, and had a chat to the owner. super clean car inside and out. very well looked after.

good luck mate.
PUP493
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: Celica GT4 1990 - For sale or SWAP (SW20) Tue, 22 November 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate.... be sad to see her go but the RWD fun should make up for it!
PUP493
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: Celica GT4 1990 - For sale or SWAP (SW20) Sun, 27 November 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...been pretty lazy. Pics of the car are up!!
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: Celica GT4 1990 - For sale or SWAP (SW20) Sun, 27 November 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PUP493 wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 21:48

...been pretty lazy. Pics of the car are up!!

Where dude?
PUP493
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: Celica GT4 1990 - For sale or SWAP (SW20) Sun, 27 November 2005 23:59 Go to previous message
No Message Body

Attachment: MY GT4.jpg
(Size: 81.71KB, Downloaded 106 time(s))

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: Sydney/Hills - any 250cc motorbike
Next Topic:ebay - supercharged rolla
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 10:11:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043520927429199 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar