Toymods » General Car Talk » Emanage tuners in Adelaide / anywhere in SA

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Emanage tuners in Adelaide / anywhere in SA Tue, 22 November 2005 10:15 Go to next message
Does anyone know of a place in Adelaide that can install/tune the emanage in Adelaide? The only place I have heard of that may be able to is Morpowa? It's going on my 1JZ MX73.
I've got one with ignition and injector harness. I know I made the mistake of buying the unit before finding a good tuner but the specs of the emanage appealed to me alot. Im not looking at making rediculous power just yet, just want it to remove boost/fuel cuts, handle a set of 550cc injectors and get my a/f levels right becuase its running very rich.
I should be able to install it myself once i find some English manuals...lol Just need a place to get it tuned properly.

Cheers in advance
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Emanage tuners in Adelaide / anywhere in SA Wed, 23 November 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What 550’s are you using? US 2jz or not? Have you wired resistors in?

If will be running VERY rich with a stock ecu and 550’s. Idle all the way through to redline I would assume.
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Re: Emanage tuners in Adelaide / anywhere in SA Wed, 23 November 2005 01:48 Go to previous message
yea thats exactly what I was thinking. I havn't got the injectors yet because I was planning to have them installed in tandem with the Emanage. No way I would drive around with bigger injectors on stock ecu its running too rich as it is haha.
I will most likely be running straight swap in 650 or 800cc Sard or Venom injectors instead. I will get them if the emanage can control them enough to make the idle bareable around town. Mainly just setting up for future mods like big single and getting the best size injectors for them now to be done with it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 Forum
Next Topic:celica convertibles?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:06:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006525993347168 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.