Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
ST184R
Occasional Poster

August 2005
got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 14:55 Go to next message
very frustrated ............... got pulled over by police for speeding over 37km/h

suppose to have 70, and I ran for 107km/h
licence has got suppended for 6 months

have u guys experienced this unluckiness?
will u still drive during the suspension period ?

ps. i'm in victoria
  Send a private message to this user  
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where was this??

i get pulled over for no reason all the time btw Sad
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what can i say - eat shit and cop it sweet.

and i dont think i need to say that driving whilst suspended is unbelivably dumb Confused Confused

PS: i wouldnt say its 'unluckiness' - its called 'caught'
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah , the fear of suspentsion hits me all the time when im speeding so i normally pussy out on it and slow down

but they should ad a couple of lanes to the graham farmer/mitchell here in perth and let people just rip it up there as fast as possable

lol

in my dreams ...
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 02:01

PS: i wouldnt say its 'unluckiness' - its called 'caught'

aka OWNED!! Cool
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ST184R wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 01:55

very frustrated ............... got pulled over by police for speeding over 37km/h

ps. i'm in victoria

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

suck shit boy, you got OWNED Razz

maybe next time you will slow down???? not by the sounds of it Wink

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

i may be drunk, but in the morning you will still have no licence Razz
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah dude ont drive while suspened. if you have even a minor bingle insurance wont cover you so if your minor bingle invovles a ferrie you = fucked.

take the bus.

we have laws like this for a reason its called saftey. you want to drive unsafe pay the price.

how much was the fine?
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont worry about some of the dickheads above.
they are just hypocrits, noone on here can say they have never broken the speed limit by 30km/h.

sucks dude. personlly if it happens to me i would continue to drive... but i would only drive to work and back. i would stick to the limit for a change, and be very attentive, so i dont attract any attention.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ST184R wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 01:55

ps. i'm in victoria

107 in a 70 zone, your lucky it's only 6 months without your license.
The only unluckiness, as you put it in this is the fact that you are only off the road for 6 months.
If you drive during this time then we may get lucky, they might lock you up.
SmellyTofu
Regular

May 2002
Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't believe people are going to entertain the idea of driving whilst disqualified.... sure anyone can drive without insurance and license but even if anything happens and it's not your fault, you'll still be screwed.

Want to go crazy fast, take it on the track. You'll enjoy it much more there.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2005 22:40]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love these threads.

St184R>
heres some things you need to know:

A. Everyone in Australia with balls has sped 30km/h over the limit.. including every user on this forum.. including the police that caught you (offduty). Including the judges that you will appear against if going to court.

But that all doesnt mean shit because its still breaking the law.

B. People coming down on you hard in this thread is hypocritical but its what needs to be done. The Alternative is a forum/community of non-lawabiding, crazy, dumbass, wannabe posers. Where you boast about how cool you are when disregarding other peoples safety. You can find said community at hot4s.com

Ignoring the fact I posted a similar thread a few months ago> DONT SPEED!!!.

matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tuff p00. I can't believe you're telling us how 'frustrated' you are by this - if you're going to exceed the limit by such a moronic amount (and I'll bet this wasn't the first and only time) then you had it coming to you. Don't act as though you've been hard done by.

As if exceeding the limit by 37km/h isn't dumb enough, the only thing dumber would be to drive whilst suspended. Of course there's nothing stopping you, but as others have pointed out it's very risky to do so, and could make your situation much worse than it already is.

Cop the suspension and take public transport/get lifts from others/ride a bike/walk instead. Perhaps you could put the money saved towards some kind of advanced driver training course - would be a constructive thing to do during your down time and you would be a better driver for it when your licence is returned to you six months from now. I for one will be hoping that you learn your lesson and the roads will be a safer place as a result.

Just remember that driving is a privelege, not a right. Abuse the privelege and it gets taken away.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2005 23:08]

rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
illuminatus wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 09:18

dont worry about some of the dickheads above.
they are just hypocrits, noone on here can say they have never broken the speed limit by 30km/h.

sucks dude. personlly if it happens to me i would continue to drive... but i would only drive to work and back. i would stick to the limit for a change, and be very attentive, so i dont attract any attention.

You dick. For starters, not once did they say they have never exceeded the speed limit by 30km. Look if you make the conscious decision to go ahead and think that going an extra 37km/h is feasible and get caught, then shut your mouth and cop it sweet. You made that decision and now have to live with the consequences.

*NEW THREAD*

very frustrated ............... got busted by police for murdering a 37y/o

suppose to have killed 20 people but got busted and thrown in the slammer for 15 years

will u still murder during your time in the slammer ?

ps. i'm in victoria and I'm a knob.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2005 23:10]

illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 09:49

I love these threads.

St184R>
heres some things you need to know:

A. Everyone in Australia with balls has sped 30km/h over the limit.. including every user on this forum.. including the police that caught you (offduty). Including the judges that you will appear against if going to court.

But that all doesnt mean shit because its still breaking the law.

B. People coming down on you hard in this thread is hypocritical but its what needs to be done. The Alternative is a forum/community of non-lawabiding, crazy, dumbass, wannabe posers. Where you boast about how cool you are when disregarding other peoples safety. You can find said community at hot4s.com

i didnt think that he may actually be a shit driver/poser/etc. next time i will question some more b4 picking a side.

rvrolla: agree on the coment about living with the consequences. i belive in taking responsibility of your actions.
i speed but not where it can be dangerous to peds. when i was younger(5 years ago) i slid out of a corner and was going for a ped, if i didnt have the knowledge of what to do i prob would of hit him, i was lucky and have not done anything that stupid since.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i speed (dosent everyone) and i get pulled over sometimes the cop is nice and gives me a warning other times i get a ticket but at the end of the day its my choice to speed and if i loose my licsense ill cop it sweet as i have with the speeding tickets the cops just doing his job and should you drive while susspended i hope they lock you up for it
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: got pull over by police Tue, 22 November 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate had 6 days until he was about to get his opens. He is 22 and got his licence at 17 so he doesn’t have a very good history. He got done for speeding 10kms over in a 70 zone in his stock sprinter (with a speedo that doesn’t work). He was then VERY silly and drove to work occasionally. Anyway, he got pulled up for a random check and now has to go to court next week. They expect him to lose his licence for another 2 years.

Moral: don’t drive with no licence. You will regret it.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very unlucky learn to deal with it, it happened and nothing you can do about it, when i was in the suspended period, i drove maybe 5 days thats all, i would advise against it though, if you do get caught suspended you get double the suspension period plus what the judge thinks is an adequate penalty for driving unlicensed.

Now if i do speed i watch mirrors front and back constantly, and look out for unmarked cop cars with an excess of arials and sometimes i see them by the height of the car.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, you broke the law. Deal. Doesn't matter if the law is fair or not. I've been caught speeding a few times, but I've grown up a bit since then.

I don't think the speed limits and regulations on speeding are sensible, but I think it's safe to say that neither is doing 100+ in a 70 zone. The problem is that you might be fine, your car might be fine, but Johnny 2 kids and his 4 door sedan are expecting people to be using that road at 70. If he sees you but thinks he has enough room 'cuz he doesn't expect people to be going so fast, and pulls out in front of you, then there isn't gonna be much you can do about it. A lot of people don't have the driving skill us enthusiests have, and he wont be able to react in time to get out of your way. Also, you can have all the skill in the world but if you hit a pothole, puncture your tyre and hit the bump stops on your suspension at 100km/h, then you're no longer in controll... phisics is.

I personaly think speed limits should be raised in most areas, roads surfaces should be improved, and driver education should be better. But before that happens, speeding by that much is still dangerous.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 11:00

Now if i do speed i watch mirrors front and back constantly, and look out for unmarked cop cars with an excess of arials and sometimes i see them by the height of the car.

so all your attention is being used to handle the increased speed?? oops, no.. you're constantly looking for police cars Rolling Eyes
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 12:07

so all your attention is being used to handle the increased speed?? oops, no.. you're constantly looking for police cars Rolling Eyes

well if they wouldnt chase us all the time this wouldnt be the case.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

both....Multitasking is the key Wink .
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
illuminatus wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 12:10

Laughing Freak Freak Rolling Rolling Sleep Sleep thats just stupid.

I'll admit I speed on occasions, but generally atleast round my area 60-70kmph zones are fairly high risk ie kids around, dogs etc etc so I generally stick to the limit. Also majority of the 70kmph zones round me are heavily policed so to speed on them is just asking for a fine.

I have no sympathy for you, 107 in a 70 is just fucking fucking stupid. 5-10kmph over the limit maybe but 37kmph is a joke.

Not to mention driving without a license fuck yeah top idea that one. Rolling Eyes
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 12:19

I'll admit I speed on occasions, but generally atleast round my area 60-70kmph zones are fairly high risk ie kids around, dogs etc etc so I generally stick to the limit. Also majority of the 70kmph zones round me are heavily policed so to speed on them is just asking for a fine.

I have no sympathy for you, 107 in a 70 is just fucking fucking stupid. 5-10kmph over the limit maybe but 37kmph is a joke.

Not to mention driving without a license fuck yeah top idea that one. Rolling Eyes

Wow... I revealed a post of yours and WASN'T instantly disapointed in myself. A worthwhile comment. Well done. Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another idiot bites the dust. You're in Victoria eh? Thank god you're not sharing the road with me for 6 months.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 12:10

finally theres a way to make drivers pay more attention on the road!! more attention=less accident Razz Razz
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 12:19

i was kidding, but reading it now i can see its hard to see sarcasm.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

got pull over by police

tends to happen when you drive like a cockmuncher

Why must people feel the need to tell everyone about their stupidity, it baffles me Confused
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 12:21

Quote:

got pull over by police

tends to happen when you drive like a cockmuncher

Why must people feel the need to tell everyone about their stupidity, it baffles me Confused

it's genetic ...

a combination of a dodgy gene and low birthweight might lead to a predisposition to antisocial behaviour. And publicly behaving stupid counts as anti-social?

see here Very Happy

(edited to try and get URL link right)

[Updated on: Wed, 23 November 2005 02:58]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 12:10

lemme guess....

you are under 25 and you think you are a good driver?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
surely it's safer to drive between 65 and 70 in a 70 zone and pay attention to the road....

than it is to drive at 107 in a 70 zone and be constantly looking for cops (which the fucknuckle that started this thread was OBVIOUSLY not capable of doing.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes )

please please never drive again......
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hhmm... only now i remember what my signature is Rolling Eyes
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

it's genetic ...

Arhhhh I see, so his grand pappy was a cockmuncher, his pappy was a cockmuncher, he is a cockmuncher and it is likely that this dudes spawn will be cockmunchers.

It's all so clear Laughing

We could cease this blood line now though if this dude would simply wrap an elastic band around his balls tonight before he goes to bed Surprised

[Updated on: Wed, 23 November 2005 03:51]

YR22RG_TaragoRV
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your attitude to the cop at the time might have had something to do with it (ok maybe not in Vic where the law is anal).

When I was younger and stupid(er) I got busted doing a tad over 90 in a 60 zone. Didn't see the mobile radar (hidden behind bush at night) and I was having a major case of tunnel vision since I was speeding BUT because I pulled over and soon as he hit the lights and sirens, was polite and answered his questions in a reasonable manner he only wrote me up for 89 in a 60 zone thus avoiding an instant 3 month suspension.

Didn't help because I had accumulated 12 demerit points in the enxt few months anyway so lost my licence for 3 months. I DID drive again, got caught at it and lost it for 12 MONTHS!!!

In NSW 3 times drive while suspended = recorded as habitual offender + gaol time!!!

DON'T DRIVE WHILE SUSPENDED UNLESS YOU LIKE LIVING IN THE BIG HOUSE CHASING SOAP!!!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YR22RG_TaragoRV wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 15:45

In NSW 3 times drive while suspended = recorded as habitual offender + gaol time!!!

DON'T DRIVE WHILE SUSPENDED UNLESS YOU LIKE LIVING IN THE BIG HOUSE CHASING SOAP!!!

heh heh, but since he is a cockmuncher.. he'll fit right in Razz
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a mate who Laughing Laughing get this Laughing Laughing
Had his license for about 6 months, long weekend it was, double demerit points it was Laughing Laughing doing 105kp/h in an 80kp/h
zone he was, no previous driving offenses he had.
Lost his license for 4months(should have been more if you ask me).
Reckons he had to overtake a car in front of him cause he was driving to slow(the car was doing 80).Then try'd playn dumb"awww i didnt know its was double demerits", i dont get in the car with this guy.

No point getting frustrated when there is no excuse! If your not in
control of your vehicle then who is?
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
honestly deal with it...

i got caught speeidng back in august doing 120 in a 60 so you've got nothing. only thing you can do is cop it sweet buddy and don't make out like the world is out to get you because you were stupid enough to speed in the first place.

my advice. go but a pushie.... i'm buying a bmx so i can at least get around and have fun at the same time Razz
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: got pull over by police Wed, 23 November 2005 05:10 Go to previous message
OK
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:22RE rev limiter
Next Topic:AE86 Forum
Goto Forum: