Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » MODS PLS DELETE ###@@@@@###### NFS ANYMORE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
icon10.gif  MODS PLS DELETE ###@@@@@###### NFS ANYMORE Wed, 23 November 2005 04:16 Go to next message
GUYS JUST SEEING IF THERES ANY INTEREST ATM DUE TO THE INSURANCE COST AND MAINTENANCE COST AND ALSO DUE TO THE FACT I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE MEANS MY SOARER MIGHT BE FOR SALE SOON

Car is located in s-e suburbs of Melbourne number is 0403519252 - steve

Price – looking for 10k for everything

It’s a 1988 model twin turbo 2 liter 6 cylinder engine ( GZ20 ) it’s also a GTL version (limited) white in colour
Rego for about 9 or so months left
Has the bluish grey interior
Car has 90,000km on it
Automatic
Sunroof
All electric options and all work
Bov - blitz
intercooler - hybrid copy fmic 600x300x76 or so the big one lol
Boost gauge - autometer
Turbo timer – greddy
Alarm – black widow
17 inch rims – advantek (white in colour)
stereo – jvc head , mtx 12 inch sub, 6.5 inch Kevlar splits in the front doors (sony xplod 6x9 not fitted for rears)
car will also come with the following (not fitted)
all automatic to manual gearbox conversion parts xcept for the tailshaft
All T28 single turbo conversion parts (except for oil and water lines ) including custom dump pipe and manifold adapter from twin turbo to single turbo
Apexi safc ver 2
2.5 inch stailnless muffler
boost controller – hiperboost
that’s about all I can remember atm , the car wll come with pretty much all stock parts that have been removed from it as I have kept most of them
car is well looked after and oil and filter has been changed every 3k lollll ( car is mainly only driven to the station and back on the weekdays about 10 min each way and about 2 hours or so on the weekend to visit my g-f ) car is always warmed up until the temp bar goes up from 0 to 1 bar on temp gauge before driving and cooled down for 1 min (turbo timer) at finish . I know its ridiculous but that’s how well the car is looked after cut and polish also every two months only reason im selling is a genuine sale cause of me not being able to look after the car like I do now and don’t want to see it get destroyed in my own hands due to neglect and lack of funds

NOTHING WILL BE SEPERATED SO DON’T ASK THE BUYER OF THE CAR WILL GET THE LOT

Things wrong with the car are

sunroof needs new cable – but i alredy have spare sunroof ready to replace just need the time so buyer can do it loll
disc rotor warped front driver side - have replacement rotor need to be put in that’s all
steering rack has some play in the steering arm – new recode steering rack purchased only needs to be fitted

CAR I THINK IS NOT ROAD WORTHY DUE TO BEING LOWERED will be sold as is or buyer pays for road worthy prob put the stock springs back on and that’s it will pass otherwise

im willing to swap for another car as I need another car to drive has to be manual 2 door (prefer) and Australian released model around the 1990-2000 range like a lancer, mirage, celica, civic and whatever else that was sporty looking general mods like lowered with rims and exhaust will be bonus. Have the house to pay off now and due to my license loss the modded car scene for me is a money pit and I cant afford it
I don’t want to spend heaps of money on insurance that why im not getting a heavily modded car so pls don’t ask to swap for a car with engine transplant etc as im not interested

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=16624http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=16624

Attachment: 41155.jpg
(Size: 34.54KB, Downloaded 177 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 29 November 2005 04:48]

Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: SOARER GZ20 FOE SALE Wed, 23 November 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damm tasty soarer dude
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: SOARER GZ20 FOE SALE Wed, 23 November 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks mate if feel sorry to even look at this post cause I love the car that much but the move to buy a house which was a very quick decision that I made has stalled the whole task of modding the car as u can see all that tasty stuff that I have for the car will be sold with the car as I wont be able to afford to do it now it Looks much better mate but the photo is old and looks shite cause the camera wasn’t a good one
Ive still got my hopes high for me to still be able to keep this car but if it doesn’t work then I will have to sell this is just an EOI at the moment
Cheers
GaMMa
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: SOARER GZ20 FOE SALE Wed, 23 November 2005 12:43 Go to previous message
pm sent
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:daewoo lanos DBDEMN (sorry not toyota)
Next Topic:EOI AE86
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:07:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039680004119873 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.