Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Excercise ? Whats worthy walking , running , swimming ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Excercise ? Whats worthy walking , running , swimming ? Sun, 04 December 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
illuminatus wrote on Fri, 25 November 2005 11:34

if its only your gut then do sit ups every night. start with 30, itll hurt for a week, but after that you will b able to do like 200 in one day, and within a few months you should have a 6 pack.
also do them on you side to get the love handles.

I heard this isn't supposed to work? I was reading something a while back by some instructor type dude that was saying doing crunches is going to get your muscles stronger but you're not going to get definition if you have a layer of fat there. Instead of trying to target the abs like that you have to combine this with cardio to burn calories. Once you burn the fat the 6 pack will show through.
Also I remeber it said high intensity is better. High intensity will be for a shorter time obviously and low intensity workouts (for longer) generally have the same outcomes but your body continues to burn fat after you stop so you end up burning calories at a higher rate with high intensity stuff meaning you burn more total calories.
  Send a private message to this user    
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Excercise ? Whats worthy walking , running , swimming ? Mon, 05 December 2005 01:12 Go to previous message
yeah i guess your right.
it worked for me, but i was going to the gym for 3.5 hours 4-5 times a week. lol.

dont only do sit ups, but do crunches, sideways crunches(for lovehandles), leg raises, and the one where you strech out and lay belly down on your toes and elbows, and try to keep striahgt for as long as possible.
  Send a private message to this user    
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:i lost my license
Next Topic:Chuck Norris 'Facts'
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:06:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043981075286865 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.