Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » FS: 1x AE86 jdm disc to disc axle with hand brake cables, brake line, complete, NON LSD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
FS: 1x AE86 jdm disc to disc axle with hand brake cables, brake line, complete, NON LSD Fri, 25 November 2005 06:44
Hi guys

As the title says,

I have 1 jdm AE86 disc to disc axle with hand brake cables, brake line, complete, NON LSD (i think, i will double check but i spun it on one side in one direction and other side spins opposite direction so im guessing Non LSD).

This item is in Perth ready to go, excellent condition. Came off my ae86 as its off the road for too long.

$950 very slight negotiable, im no rush to sell, Can organise interstate shipping or pick up even better, not sure how much to ship interstate but interested parties, I wlil go and find out for you.

I will also have the disc to disc axle with hand brake cables, brake line, complete LSD very soon, should be in Oz as we speak, just waiting customs clearance etc.

Can contact me on 0403003131 or visit www.visionr.com.au under used parts or sales@visionr.com.au

Kind regards

Wei

[Updated on: Fri, 25 November 2005 07:04]

Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: Complete 16v 4age $200
Next Topic:6 speed ae111 gear box
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:03:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048329830169678 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar