Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » F/S- '78 RA40 Coupe -parts or project..U choose - Sydney

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
F/S- '78 RA40 Coupe -parts or project..U choose - Sydney Sat, 26 November 2005 05:53
This was my daughters car..owned for 3 years or so.
Out of rego on 01082005.plates returned..She has upgraded,moved out and left me the car..since I spent most of the money on it seems only fair..
White with Black interior
Auto,stock 18r which is a bit rattley down low ..timing chain I think..but was running/driving fine.
Body fair..some dents...some panels mismatched but most essentially "rust free".
Interior is excellent ..seats original Toyota black velour and near perfect..front and back...I had a section put in top of back seat in black vinyl as well as getting shoulder of drivers seat redone..spare fabric as well.Dash pad perfect..and there is a spare in same A1 condition as well..
Old school cheviot mags..Hurricane style multi rib..caps and wheel nuts ..6"X 14" 114.3 pcd...3 tyres(retreads) ok..shoulder worn.
Other parts go with car...not even sure what I have..
Hills district of Sydney..PM me or ring / text 0413 329 909.

If not sold in 14 days will go to wreckers...you will pay them $100+ for the wheels and double that for all the trim...so why not get the whole car ..for $300............

Cheers Greg...
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA23 Celica FOR SALE- SOLD
Next Topic:WTD: AE82
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:27:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0038940906524658 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.