Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kosij123
Newcomer

November 2005
can any 1 plzz help me Sun, 27 November 2005 09:57 Go to next message
hi guys these my seem weird but im trying to rember a tv show that used 2 be on channel 9 about 2-3 years ago it was on about 4-5 weekdays i dont know where i can look for old tv guides but i really want to know what is is called i know that its about these kids and these kids had these 2 friends that were invisibale 2 every 1 else but the 2 people (a guy and a girl) had to do things and if not there master who was an old lady would turn them in to cockrachoas the kids lived in a old train carriage and would always ride there bikes if any 1 can help plzz do so thxx???????????????
  Send a private message to this user    
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: can any 1 plzz help me Sun, 27 November 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno what the fuck you just said because everyuthing was just jumbled into one sentence without any grammer or punctuation so it was impossible to read and comprehend what the fuck you are on about how about you learn some english skills and do a little searching using google or ask your mates down at liverpool mall or you could maybe just let it go cos you are asking this question on a car forum so i dont really understand the relevance hey gianttomato do you like my lack of punctuation and grammer did you know i was touched by his noodly appendage my nose bleeds cos i pick it too much hey do you think anyone has read this far if you did you are a faggot and you love the band you know glen loooves the band draven just likes to watch the band and omg it was hektik we were juz driftin and then its was like omgwtfhksroflmaogooglebrbhksbbq!!!11one
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: can any 1 plzz help me Sun, 27 November 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T-shirt and T-bag? i dunno dont remember any show like the one you described
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: can any 1 plzz help me Sun, 27 November 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 21:05

i dunno what the fuck you just said because everyuthing was just jumbled into one sentence without any grammer or punctuation so it was impossible to read and comprehend what the fuck you are on about how about you learn some english skills and do a little searching using google or ask your mates down at liverpool mall or you could maybe just let it go cos you are asking this question on a car forum so i dont really understand the relevance hey gianttomato do you like my lack of punctuation and grammer did you know i was touched by his noodly appendage my nose bleeds cos i pick it too much hey do you think anyone has read this far if you did you are a faggot and you love the band you know glen loooves the band draven just likes to watch the band and omg it was hektik we were juz driftin and then its was like omgwtfhksroflmaogooglebrbhksbbq!!!11one

you forgot 'farrrkennnnwooooooshhhhh!!!!'

Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: can any 1 plzz help me Sun, 27 November 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty sure the show was called Lift Off, one of the worst fucking kids shows ever, I hated it as a kid.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: can any 1 plzz help me Sun, 27 November 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so where did the farkenwhoosh start?
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: can any 1 plzz help me Sun, 27 November 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was called The Gift. Confused
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: can any 1 plzz help me Sun, 27 November 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Witzl, the origins of fucken woosh;

http://pforums.company-hosting.com/forums/showthre ad.php?t=67192761
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: can any 1 plzz help me Mon, 28 November 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha I know the show he's talking about. There was one chick and one guy genie's I think they were. The guy looked like a raging homosexual. Why on earth you want to know the name of a budget show like that is beyond me.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: can any 1 plzz help me Mon, 28 November 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 21:28

pretty sure the show was called Lift Off, one of the worst fucking kids shows ever, I hated it as a kid.

Come on and LIFT OFF!
With lotus and EC, Beverley, Rocky and us!
When you open your eyes you can find a surprise.. something something LIFT OFF!

Hahahaha it was dope mang!

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 23:36]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: can any 1 plzz help me Mon, 28 November 2005 23:47 Go to previous message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 29 November 2005 10:35

Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 21:28

Come on and LIFT OFF!
With lotus and EC, Beverley, Rocky and us!
When you open your eyes you can find a surprise.. something something LIFT OFF!

Hahahaha it was dope mang!

I worked for the guy who wrote the liftoff mag, that was later turned into the TV show. Good bloke... but that faceless doll still SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:midi controller
Next Topic:lol LOOTER
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:24:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045278072357178 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.