Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
joshdrift
Occasional Poster

Banned Troll

November 2005
hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 20:07 Go to next message
hey all my first post in the amazing toymods drifto club!cant believe there are so many like minded drifto guys in the one club.drifting is the biggest sport in australia now,its fully sic.
cant believe how many drifters are in the toymods club.
lots of good slamming stereo guys aswell.its so much better than the fast4's fourums.
i have the best drifting toyota!spent loads of money and time getting to a high drifting level.
anyway just wanted to say hi to all the guys at toymods drifto forum.
its great to have a place to exchange ideas on drifting and stereos.
josh
  Send a private message to this user  
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome to the Forum.
I hope you have read the forum rules and are prepared for the initiation? I have been appointed to do the initiation on yourself so you will probably be wanting to know how it will take place. I usually like to cable tie you little boys to a park bench in a bent over position, once this is done I tear your cloths off as quick as I can as if I was trying to break a record. The excitement of this normally makes my manhood stand to attention allowing me to tear you a new arsehole like never before. This honing of your bung hole will continue until masses of blood start to run down shaft and down my leg. What happens after this is entirely up to you!
joshdrift
Occasional Poster

Banned Troll

November 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha cool1, i take it your in the navy!

cool1 what sort of drift car you have bro? seems like mainly drifters in here so you must have a mad drifto car.
josh
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good God.... I hope this guy's a troll - for his sake.
joshdrift
Occasional Poster

Banned Troll

November 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not a troll? whats a troll?.

AE86slut you drift comp your ae86!they are a mad drifto car.
thanks
josh

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joshdrift wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 07:38

hahaha cool1, i take it your in the navy!

I'm not in the Navy! People graduate to the Navy once I have finished with them.
joshdrift
Occasional Poster

Banned Troll

November 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joshdrift wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 08:54

not a troll? whats a troll?.

AE86slut you drift comp your ae86!they are a mad drifto car.
thanks
josh

no drifto in the navy so im out!

good to see you have got a good sense of humour cool1.i feel welcome in here already.
thanks
josh
joshdrift
Occasional Poster

Banned Troll

November 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol sorry ment to quote cool1's last post.
josh
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Vote for ban[ 30 vote(s) ]
1.Yes 28 / 93%
2.No 2 / 7%

No Message Body

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bubbles one last hurrah Razz
joshdrift
Occasional Poster

Banned Troll

November 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why you want to ban cool1?did i say something wrong or are you just joking again?
thanks
josh
joshdrift
Occasional Poster

Banned Troll

November 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 09:08

Bubbles one last hurrah Razz

confussed dont understand the above?private joke?
thanks
josh
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Nahh... I don't think it's Bubbles. Probably Lambolica... I think he's a closet drifter! Smile

seeyuzz
river
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joshdrift wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 08:08

why you want to ban cool1?did i say something wrong or are you just joking again?
thanks
josh

You didnt say anything wrong, we just dont like you!
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcome to toymods.
To many fuck wits here, so this forum will be closing down soon.

I still dont understand why toymods is incorporated Rolling Eyes
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 09:42

welcome to toymods.

and you are in the leagues of the biggest fuckwit Wink
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 08:42

welcome to toymods.

I will initiate in your ear!
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 09:46

welcome to toymods.

Yeah, mR I have an evo in every colour, I knew you were lying when you said they were being sold on behalf of ralli art. Laughing

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

my god!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joshdrift, I think you've been mis-informed.
This is not a forum aimed at drifting & the new one certainly isn't.
It is meant to be a technical forum for Toyota modifiers (hence the name Toymods)

While there are people who doing drifting on here (mainly influenced by Initial D & the AE86 Sprinters), I will warn you that these people are generally not looked upon with favour due to attitudes displayed.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Roll on the apocalypse.
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 10:05

It is meant to be a technical forum for Toyota modifiers (hence the name Toymods)

While there are people who doing drifting on here (mainly influenced by Initial D & the AE86 Sprinters), I will warn you that these people are generally not looked upon with favour due to attitudes displayed.

wagonist: who in their right minds would incorporate a forum? plz explain
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So when do the school holidays end?
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 09:55

SEXY 16 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 09:46

welcome to toymods.

Yeah, mR I have an evo in every colour, I knew you were lying when you said they were being sold on behalf of ralli art. Laughing

yes an evo 9 in every colour
might have somthing to do with my brother owning penrith mitsubishi and you could only dream of owning 1
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I will warn you that these people are generally not looked upon with favour due to attitudes displayed.

Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Wagonist, i don't think the account is serious, its been setup by a shit kicker to stir ppl up.
I mean look at the guys profile company CEO nearly 30 but talks like a 15 year old. They well and truly know what the forums are about and just wanted to stir shit due to the recent attacks against drifters by certain forum members.

They got there desired response so i reckon its time for a ban. Very Happy
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not 30 but 28 and like I said fuck wits. also Im not a CEO (not anymore) but a non-executive director of a company.
Sexy16:I bought an mps, and any mistubishi dealer sells evos, not just ralli art, liar Laughing

fuck wits galore Laughing
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 10:33

not 30 but 28 and like I said fuck wits. also Im not a CEO (not anymore) but a non-executive director of a company.
Sexy16:I bought an mps, and any mistubishi dealer sells evos, not just ralli art, liar Laughing

1 morley ave kingswood i want to meet you Wink
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah thanks, Im straight.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 10:39

nah thanks, Im straight.

is it true that when you were young they called you spider man because you were good at climbing glass....
must be true, how else would you have got out of that test tube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one111eleven!!1
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

true now but evo 6's were only brought in by ralliart under sevs hence them being 80k versus 55-60k for the EVO 8-9.
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 10:45

true now but evo 6's were only brought in by ralliart under sevs hence them being 80k versus 55-60k for the EVO 8-9.

Corona, this was the evo 9, but yes 6's were only sold by ralli art parramatta and penrith.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Sun, 27 November 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we are not a ralli art dealer well not until jan 1 2006
as for 55/60k well lets just say no where near that price
dorio is full a mad dogs shit i recon he is only 17 and is bubbles and has a potrivetted camira wagon
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Mon, 28 November 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where are the mods? Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Mon, 28 November 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 11:15

booo hooo to u
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Mon, 28 November 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 11:15

They are making an example apparently. Just check out Treasurer Wagonist's post earlier.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Mon, 28 November 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 10:08

I think you need to look at what Toymods is, IE: the club vs the Forums. Then when you understand get back to Cool1 re your punishment for not understanding.
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Mon, 28 November 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woops sorry, so its a non-profit organisation. Smart
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Mon, 28 November 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/2364/4x40pe.jpg

Gidday!

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 00:57]

beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Mon, 28 November 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing

This place is outta hand Laughing Laughing

The word drift should be replaced with "KAIDO"

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 01:03]

h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Mon, 28 November 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate i think they think your a tool coz all you can think is drift!

not everyone here does drift... were all car nutz.. and if your not wtf are you doing on here?

how about telling us a lil about your car? does it skid?

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/2506/sidwahz1nk.jpg

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: hey all!finally found a car club full of drifter's Mon, 28 November 2005 02:23 Go to previous message
Dorio86 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 10:08

I'll field this one. Who said they incorporated a forum? If you're talking about the title of the page when you visit the forums you'll see that it says "Toymods Car Club Inc." ie the car club is incorporated. The forums are a resource owned by the car club.

If you can't figure out why a car club would be incorporated you obviously haven't seen anything that has happened in the last few years in relation to public liability.

One other question, there was a jab at the original poster of this thread about listing their ocupation as CEO however you replied to this not the original poster. Am I to assume from this that you are the same person and you have setup an additional logon with the aim of stirring up arguments?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:1G-GTE info
Next Topic:PCD for KE55???+wheel guide
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:40:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076708793640137 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.