Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » ::: WRECKING - ADM AE86 SPRINTER :::

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
poo jab
Occasional Poster

May 2005
icon14.gif  ::: WRECKING - ADM AE86 SPRINTER ::: Mon, 28 November 2005 11:56 Go to next message
hello fellow toymod dot commers, this hachi thing has hit a tree and it has damaged.. Surprised

front bar
Grille
Passenger headlight
bonnet
windscreen
passenger door
roof
passenger fender (very minor damage still usable)

the car is pretty much 100% rust free.

The hatch, motor, gearbox, diff and radiator have been spoken for.

let me know what you need

most stuff is really good condition..everything that is on this car that wasnt touched in the inncident is mint.including all the interior..and exterior.. lights etc..

everything else is up for grabs, interior is mint. tail lights, parkers, fender, one headlight, bar lamps, rear bar, glass, door, mirrors, struts, brakes, rear suspension etc...u might need parts for rwc or something i dunno, but its all up for sale..pedal box, cross member etc..

any questions can come my way via pm or my msn/email - Jimmy_revhead@hotmail.com

shes located in Pasadena SA..feel free to come around after 5pm weekdays or weekend for a suss on any parts you may want to purchase.I will post bits interstate if need be.

thanks fo ur times'
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86 Drifter
Regular

January 2004
Re: ::: WRECKING - ADM AE86 SPRINTER ::: Mon, 28 November 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what suspensions in this,standard or modded
shouchan
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: ::: WRECKING - ADM AE86 SPRINTER ::: Tue, 29 November 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
Bert
Regular

May 2003
Re: ::: WRECKING - ADM AE86 SPRINTER ::: Tue, 29 November 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you able to pull the stuff from the car, or do we have to do it if we are interested in anything?
poo jab
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: ::: WRECKING - ADM AE86 SPRINTER ::: Sun, 04 December 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suss is all stock. straight and mint.

im able to strip it down to metal..but working during the week and being wrecked on the weekend doesnt give me much time to play with..

its all in the cbf factor.. Surprised

so yes i guess i can do it..if your in interstate Rolling Eyes ..but if in SA and dont know your nuts and bolts..and means i have to bust my ass ripping the intire rear sub frame/x member out or somthing..well thats another question...thats when ill be asking fo tips in labour Shocked

im just talking shit..
poo jab
Occasional Poster

May 2005
icon4.gif  Re: ::: WRECKING - ADM AE86 SPRINTER ::: Sun, 11 December 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyways.

suss is all there on the car still...

only sold some exterior and interior bits..

all gotta go people~.!

anyone need a nice clean set of 86 stocko wheels with caps?mint condish with plenty of treads.

got 2 sets of the mofos.

OFFERS GUYS!!

Surprised Very Happy
sprinter ae86gt
Regular

December 2004
Re: ::: WRECKING - ADM AE86 SPRINTER ::: Sun, 11 December 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the rear lights and centre strip posted to Brisbane ????
Please send pics of the lights and centre strip .

PM Me
AEHachiRoku
Regular

November 2004
Re: ::: WRECKING - ADM AE86 SPRINTER ::: Sun, 11 December 2005 09:47 Go to previous message
Hey

I need the window tracks and the part where the rear view mirrors bolt to, Do you still have them and willing to seperate??

I can come round and get them out myself either through the week or on the weekend.

Cheers
Craig
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: AE86 Koni adjustables, kayaba, TRD
Next Topic:18" BSA Wheels With Pirelli Tyres
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:30:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052919387817383 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.