Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
wana be gt4 Tue, 29 November 2005 01:15 Go to next message
no not the celica. but gran turismo now has another game to go agaisnt.
http://www.gamearena.com.au/ps2/games/title/enthus ia-professional-racing/index.php

its called enthusia...

http://www.gamearena.com.au/gameres/1064/images/source/Subaru.jpg

looks okay but a lil boring
  Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wana be gt4 Tue, 29 November 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wasn't this mentioned like... 4 months ago or something?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wana be gt4 Tue, 29 November 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: wana be gt4 Tue, 29 November 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i posted it ne way...

found out that it was released today...
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: wana be gt4 Mon, 05 December 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u have the same reaction to the guy inur avatar when u found out it was a repost??

p.s aparantly its a good game...i dunno coz im a cheap bastard n dont have a ps2
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: wana be gt4 Mon, 05 December 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it has a clutch Shocked

ill be buying this game for that reason Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wana be gt4 Mon, 05 December 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh it ain't the first game to have a clutch, I'd buy it if it were on xbox or pc to have a go at it. But PS2 only well stuff that.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: wana be gt4 Wed, 07 December 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wish they'd bloody bring out forza on ps2 already.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wana be gt4 Wed, 07 December 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe just started playing it again and winning the races that i couldn't before took awhile though.

I am jinxed on the endurance races lap 14 of twenty (leading by a mile) xbox stalls, lap 18 of twenty leading get rear ended by guy coming second, then multiple times I have been leading and just had brain fade thought I was at the next corner took the wrong line and bang hit the wall car fooked (same corner every time too).

I ended up winning with a fucked car as I just got sick of trying to finish it.
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: wana be gt4 Wed, 07 December 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anybody played this game yet??
i'd like to hear some feedback on it Very Happy
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: wana be gt4 Wed, 07 December 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah me too.
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: wana be gt4 Mon, 12 December 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as for Forza.. there is not chance of the game to be brewed for PS2 as its was made solely for the Xbox (ahem microsoft)

yes i played enthusia.... its ok not as good as gt4... but has stuff that great gt4 didnt offer... such things as virtual weight distribution as displayed by a G Ball in the centre of the screen (like the one in Tsuchiya's Drift Bible) or a semi transparent black thick outlines which moves and bobs up and down accordingly as you steer left and right braking and e braking etc..

the game also offers your drivers stress point (called Enthusia Points, drivers enthusiasm?) where silly mistakes such as bumping an opponent car or hitting a wall or a miscourse will deduct your drivers Enthu points during the race.. you can continue racing until all your enthusia points are all emptied out and requiring you to miss some races or events, till your enthu points are back up again then you can get back onto races.. but also doing well in races also rewards your enthu points to max up a bit as you become more better and effecient driver..

im am yet still to see more of this game..

people who likes to learn weight shifting and understanding to control high powered cars in sudden turns and owners of a force feedback steering wheel... give this game a try.. its not gt4 it doesnt have much cars as gt4.. but its fun!!! too bad the game came out the same time as the great GT4... resulting to get itself owned..
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: wana be gt4 Mon, 12 December 2005 14:28 Go to previous message
Hunty wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 17:17

did u have the same reaction to the guy inur avatar when u found out it was a repost??

p.s aparantly its a good game...i dunno coz im a cheap bastard n dont have a ps2

i have a ps2, and xbox, i have GT4, i dont have forza.

im still a cheap bastard though Razz

this game looks pooey.

Eldar.O.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Post Your Desktop 56K warning
Next Topic:Anyone seen my cat?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:47:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052409172058105 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar