Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Wanted - Rental property in Melbourne that accepts pets

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Wanted - Rental property in Melbourne that accepts pets Wed, 30 November 2005 12:57 Go to next message
G'day Everybody,

Since you are all a very wise and knowledgeable bunch of revheads i thought i would turn to the wise oracle of all knowledge for assistance.

I'm looking at moving back to Melbourne soon. I'm trying to get a job in the Biotech industry and the chances of doing that here in Perth is about as likely as finding a black run with full coverage in the hills here....you probably saw my earlier post asking if anybody on here works in the Microbiology/Biotech industry. Anyway, enough babble..let's get to the point

I am also looking for a rental property in Melbourne most likely in the suburbs of Carlton, Carlton North, East Melbourne, Fitzroy, Collingwood, Abbotsford, Richmond, Cremorne, South Melbourne, Parkville or Clifton Hill. I need a property with a backyard that accepts a dog (I have an Alaskan Malamute, 10yrs old and well behaved). I'm looking for the following:

- minimum 2 bedroom
- up to $350
- pet friendly i.e. fully fenced
- preferably off street parking
- modern or character house/town house

Does anybody know anybody, who knows someone, who knows someone? or can anyone provide some advice or know of any online resources that could assist? I've tried the usual www.domain.com.au, www.realestate.com.au, www.reiv.com.au

Thanks for your help
  Send a private message to this user    
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: Wanted - Rental property in Melbourne that accepts pets Sat, 03 December 2005 00:14 Go to previous message
Anybody who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone?
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SOLD
Next Topic:FS: 2.5 Seater Sofa Bed
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:01:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056071281433105 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.