Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Anybody work in the Biotechnology/Microbiology industry in Melbourne?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Anybody work in the Biotechnology/Microbiology industry in Melbourne? Wed, 30 November 2005 12:58 Go to next message
Just wondering if anybody in the forum works in the Biotech or Microbiology industry in Melbourne? I recently graduated from Uni and am looking for employment in Melbourne. Currently i live in Perth and work in HR but want to get outta that and in to my field....some might laugh at my post but it never hurts to ask
  Send a private message to this user    
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: Anybody work in the Biotechnology/Microbiology industry in Melbourne? Sat, 03 December 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anybody at all? Does anybody know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone that does?
2DRFT
Regular

April 2005

Re: Anybody work in the Biotechnology/Microbiology industry in Melbourne? Tue, 06 December 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know someone, that knows someone, that new this person of another someone, that did see a someone, who slept with a someone, that knew a someone that knew you Razz

hehehe
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anybody work in the Biotechnology/Microbiology industry in Melbourne? Wed, 07 December 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're talking about Garry, right? I know him too.

Razz
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: Anybody work in the Biotechnology/Microbiology industry in Melbourne? Wed, 07 December 2005 12:10 Go to previous message
I'm seriously struggling not to roll on the floor and laugh my ass off Laughing Very Happy Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 20gig hdd, P3 pc, monitors + others - Price updated
Next Topic:garage sale on parts from a 3sge st162, Jap import mr2, gt4
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:51:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040559768676758 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.