Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Annual AE86 Meet BBQ Brimbank Park Melb!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Annual AE86 Meet BBQ Brimbank Park Melb! Mon, 05 December 2005 07:04 Go to next message
Annual AE86 Meet Brimbank Park!
BBQ at Brimbank park at 10:00am bring your own food, beer, seats, girls and tomato sauce etc..

Also some people are bringing parts to trade swop meet style so take cash or bits! some music would be good to.

Brimbank Park is situated in Keilor East (Melway ref: 15 A10). Cars enter from Keilor Park Drive which is off the Western Ring Road.

See you all there Very Happy

the chad

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2005 07:08]

Send a private message to this user    
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Annual AE86 Meet BBQ Brimbank Park Melb! Mon, 05 December 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there early to setup some signage and secure us a good car park to pose in.

We will also be leaving the park at around 1.30pm to cruise to calder park and fork out $25 for a weekend park to the drifts.

Call me if you got any dramas, about the car meet, nothing else.

Cheers,

Jezza

0412 797 940

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2005 07:15]

StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Annual AE86 Meet BBQ Brimbank Park Melb! Mon, 05 December 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be helping the stanzaless rallystanza with his far from rally style sprinter, we will set things up so everyone else knows where to go (well hopefully), so look for some dodgy signs.
Oh yer, and this is a fairly busy park so we will try and keep a fairly low profile.

Cheers
Shtock
0417 530 517

Only call if you have a lady friend for me, call jezza if you have dramas Razz
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Annual AE86 Meet BBQ Brimbank Park Melb! Mon, 05 December 2005 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im assuming this is saturday?

do we have to go to the track afterwards? personally id rather do something else Razz
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Annual AE86 Meet BBQ Brimbank Park Melb! Mon, 05 December 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saturday the 10th this weekend arch! Very Happy

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Annual AE86 Meet BBQ Brimbank Park Melb! Mon, 05 December 2005 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 07:56

im assuming this is saturday?

do we have to go to the track afterwards? personally id rather do something else Razz

Don't worry Arch, you'll have plenty of opportunities to smoke up a storm. Laughing

Anyways, I'm sure we don't need to hold each others hands the whole weekend. If some want to go to the track, do so. If others want to go get naked on the stage for the root show at the local strip bar, this is also fine.
I don't care - I just want to pull wikkid skids all over Melbourne in the Soarer. haha
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Annual AE86 Meet BBQ Brimbank Park Melb! Mon, 05 December 2005 23:21 Go to previous message
THE CHAAAAAAD!

siknshit

ill be there with bells on

i think this weekend will be a little more loose than last time, with all this extra time on our hands!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 Annual Meet * GARAGE SALE! *
Next Topic:Adelaide cruises and meets
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:22:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047121047973633 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.