Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh over 5000drunk australians raided the streets like holigans. pathetic and disgusting behaviour.

Send a private message to this user  
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like gang raping that girl 2 years ago wasnt discusting behaviour
seen it on the news
reminded me of home Laughing
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was disgusting behaviour. but then again thats the past. a one off incident i would say.

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the past is the past yes but how do you condone what happen last week
if i were a member of the family of anyone who got bashed last weekend i would be doing nothing different than anyone in cronulla
hell i am not even a skip but i obide by the laws of the land
i might not agree with them but i choose to live here so i do
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not by whats going on now.

damn yeh if it was my lil bro, i wouldnt of stopped till the blood shed of the person that done it, i wouldn't blame the whole culture of the perpatrator (mind the spelling im shocking).

they should have made the perpertrators of last weeks incident go on national tv and have a sydney wide appology broadcasted. That would of been perfect, this would have never blown up to what it is now. National Humiliation. it always works.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and now most likely all the lebanse will have a big group day of walking down cornulla and beat the crap out of evey white person they see.

its just going to get worse from here
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so true. it probably will happen, and get worse and worse until there are no youths left.

just sit back and watch time reveal the rest.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

So the lazy "she'll be right mate" layback Aussies have finally woken out of their torpor and got themselves into a crowd and are looking for wog blood.

Although I don't condone what went on today at Cronulla, I understand why they're taking the action they have. This should be a wake-up call to politicians that things aren't what they seem and people feel frustrated that the good old Australian way of life is threatened.

Also proves my point about this country (and any other country that has large number of multiple nationalities living together)being multi-national and not multicultural. At the end of the day we stand and fight for our national identity, our beleifs and our way of life.

The older I get and see how our country is going, the more I think the mononationalisitc life we had in the first half of the 20th century was the best for us. I'll vote for the next party that has the guts to bring back the white australia policy.

seeyuzz
river
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 18:55

damn yeh if it was my lil bro, i wouldnt of stopped till the blood shed of the person that done it, i wouldn't blame the whole culture of the perpatrator (mind the spelling im shocking).

they should have made the perpertrators of last weeks incident go on national tv and have a sydney wide appology broadcasted. That would of been perfect, this would have never blown up to what it is now. National Humiliation. it always works.

The thing is the Lebanese who go down there with 'leb power' on their cars and go around hitting anglo people have fucked it for the rest of the Lebanese community. It only happens here because we're multicultural. Try going to France or Germany and telling the people of those countries to fuck off and target them etc. We all know that non-ethnic (ie. white) people get targeted to be rolled/mugged. I don't go to Cronulla but I have a feeling that's what was going on and it's usually ethnic people who hang around in groups and have a group mentality. Either way I don't agree with it buy I can certainly understand people being pissed off if a certain group comes to where they live all the time and trouble is arising because of it and then this same group go and bash two lifeguards. Two volunteers helping out the community and one of them was on duty for fucks sake. What if it was one of their mum's/sister's/brother's etc. that was drowning?
Equally appauling tho is the hordes of people chasing and bashing that one bloke. I don't agree with the go home Lebs chant either. They could have just said go home, people obviously knew who they were referring to.
It's all pretty fucked but you've got to say its that group (once again a minority) who've fucked it for the rest of the Lebanese community. If you go somewhere and shit keeps happening -- leave! It's different if you live there but there are other beaches to go to. By continuing to go to Cronulla (and maybe someone from Cronulla can fill us in on what goes on there) they are going there knowing full well shit's going to happen so that makes them the trouble makers.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
explain this white policy please, i wasnt around them days.

cant fuckers just get along. australia needs a national marijuana day were everyone sits on the beach or there nearest parks and tokes up.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 19:24

cant fuckers just get along. australia needs a national marijuana day were everyone sits on the beach or there nearest parks and tokes up.

like on ali g the movie where spikes all the hash in there tea
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh that parts the funnyiest

greatest movie scene ever!!!!!
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 19:21

I'll vote for the next party that has the guts to bring back the white australia policy.

seeyuzz
river

The White Australia Policy 'explicitly banned non-Europeans from migrating to Australia'.
So basically you're racist? If you want a white Australia so badly why don't you give up your Toyota?
I don't know you but I see you on the forum alot and always thought you were a wise and witty old man but my respect for you just dropped heaps. You're kidding yourself if you think the White Australia policy isn't racist. It's given its name for a reason.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i see now.

yep im with thu187 on that one. thats pittyful.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

time2play wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 19:24

National Toke Day!!!! Hey, I like that idea very much. Probably do a lot of people the world of good to chillout with their fellow man.

The "White Australia" policy was a very controlled immigration policy that Australia had for many years. It ensured that only culturally similar people could immigrate to this country - that is, Pommies, Irish, Kiwis, Americans, Canadians etc. It changed a bit to allow in Italians and Greeks and some other European countries in the 50s. I think it was relaxed to allow these working class immigrants to assist with the Snowy Mountain Scheme. The policy was killed off a short time later. Now we allow all sorts of nationalities into the country, without the tight controls of ensuring they could speak our language, understand our laws and show they are willing to adopt our way of life.

I'm sure there's much better info on this policy on the net, then rely on my aging brain. Rolling Eyes

seeyuzz
river
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noticed on the news that the cops were belting people with batons and spraying them with cap spray and shit. Could you imagine the outcry if they did the same thing to Leb gangs in the recent past. The cops were quick to show this display of force but wouldn't dare do it if it wasn't white Australians. I'd love to see the Lebs out in force next week and see if they get the same treatment. I doubt it would happen.

Greg.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there should be an exam on day of migration. to test and to ensure that the new comers know the laws and etc. they should also sign contracts that if they fuck around theyd b sent to live in the bush areas with nothing more then pepsi max to drink. and a house made of horse manuer to live in....... and lets not forget that the only cars they can drive are nissan pintaras and mitsubishi magnas (85-88).
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Double post, yeah ,yeah.

With the White Australia Policy and then the letting in of Italians and Greeks the country came on in leaps and bounds. They start to let in the scum of the earth and the country turns to shit.
No convincing me that the W.A.P is a goer.

Greg.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do i hear a tokers organisation coming along??? Razz

i wish Razz Very Happy
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

thu187 wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 19:38

The White Australia Policy 'explicitly banned non-Europeans from migrating to Australia'.
So basically you're racist? If you want a white Australia so badly why don't you give up your Toyota?
I don't know you but I see you on the forum alot and always thought you were a wise and witty old man but my respect for you just dropped heaps. You're kidding yourself if you think the White Australia policy isn't racist. It's given its name for a reason.

No, I'm not a racist. But I am a patriot and I love this country and I don't like the way it is heading. We never had the trouble we are having now when there were more stringent immigration policies in place. I have many friends from many different cultures and nationalities and I love them all and we're all mates.

It's a shame that you have lost respect for me. I still respect you and I respect your opinoion, but that doesn't mean I think less of you because of your opinions and ideals. While you may think I am racist and lack tolerance for other nationalities, I beleive you lack tolerance and respect for other peoples opinions - and that's just as abhorent.

seeyuzz
river

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe how good was the footage of the chunky officer going sick with the baton at cronulla station thats what i like to see the cops dishing it out. Very Happy
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh that was top footage. 10 outta 10 for the camera man.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 18:55

an apology? jsut another slap on the wrists?

put them on a boat and fuck off thats wat i say. who cares where it goes just so long as its the opposite direction.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi,

So the lazy "she'll be right mate" layback Aussies have finally woken out of their torpor and got themselves into a crowd and are looking for wog blood.

Although I don't condone what went on today at Cronulla, I understand why they're taking the action they have. This should be a wake-up call to politicians that things aren't what they seem and people feel frustrated that the good old Australian way of life is threatened.

Also proves my point about this country (and any other country that has large number of multiple nationalities living together)being multi-national and not multicultural. At the end of the day we stand and fight for our national identity, our beleifs and our way of life.

The older I get and see how our country is going, the more I think the mononationalisitc life we had in the first half of the 20th century was the best for us. I'll vote for the next party that has the guts to bring back the white australia policy.

seeyuzz
river

even thou theres points i could debate the underlying opinion of your post i agree with and i particulrly agree with the aussie culture is slowly becoming extinct and the politicians are mainly to blame for this
fcuk the world if it embarreses or scares them as we essentially are convicts or sadist authoritarian power hungry freaks
our culture is not as developed as the europes asias americas and africas and for others to come and threaten it in our own country is unacceptable imho
theyre more than welcome to join us in our culture and contribute towards it by embracing ours yet sharing theirs with us and becoming australian citizens yet this is NOT happening
there are subcultures all over metropolitans australia wide where outsiders are made to feel unwelcome and this to me is unacceptable

this whole cronulla thing is the flash point atm for a greater cultural identity crisis that not a single politician around now has the testicular fortitude to address let alone introduce decent policies to make a difference

two things forgotten are disipline and respect
ffs ive lost family fighting for teh freedom of this country as have many others yet it appears to be their efforts and life were in vain
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I hope our young friend did go down there with his 500 mates from Punchbowl etc but I think id be right in saying they saw the crowd and fukked off quick smart.Fukking keyboard warrior!

This has been coming for a long time and you know what, its probably only the fact we are so laid back and generally couldnt give a fukk that it has taken this long for tension to finally boil over.FFS how much easier can our culture be to assimilate within! Its not like moving to Saudi Arabia and being expected to adopt islam or face death! All we expect is for people to come over here and work hard,we love the underdog we love giving people a fair go so have a go..

I must ad,I dont like what happened today and can only see things getting alot worse,but id be lying if i said a little piece of me wasnt feeling a bit patriotic..
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 19:38

I'll vote for the next party that has the guts to bring back the white australia policy.

seeyuzz
river

is it racist or prevention of a sub species from extinction ?
to me it represents holding a level of caucasion blood for a better word to prevent its extinction
NOT the prevention of non caucasion cultire within australia
heck other cultures label it things like infedile as an example and thats internationally and socialy fine according to soem of these same ppl who whinge about it hence are hypocritical
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 19:47

there should be an exam on day of migration. to test and to ensure that the new comers know the laws and etc. they should also sign contracts that if they fuck around theyd b sent to live in the bush areas with nothing more then pepsi max to drink. and a house made of horse manuer to live in....... and lets not forget that the only cars they can drive are nissan pintaras and mitsubishi magnas (85-88).

see, if i was to say this id be racist as i tend to agree that we should screen those who come into this country stronger as do others who are too afraid of labeling to agree
i reckon 3 offences and theyre deported is a good policy Smile
also all assets in that situation are crown material and go to assist the greater community ie those below the poverty line
also perhaps to bolster rural communities and help prevent sub culture towns popping up the first several years should be enforced in the bush areas...
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Machiavelli wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 15:25

if you aussie dumb cunts dont like wogs in nulla why dont youse get tha fuck out. hahaha
ill be going down in about 15 min with around 500 mates from punchbowl, lakemba, bankstown areas and im looking to have a good time.
the only thing cronulla is fkn good for is looking for fights with little bitch aussies who think thier mad cunts and u tell em fight one on one and after u kick the fkn shit outa them thier mates come and try to fight ya 10 on 1.
the 2nd thing nulla is good for is going to look for little aussie sluts. fukn biggest lowies in the world live there. we had 2 the other nite who did line ups on 25 blokes.
now ne one who wants to do sumthing aboout what i just said,
come to cronulla now and i show ya just how much i care.

Niko.

haha hope u did turn up with ya 500 wog buddies ya dickhead, to bad there was 5000 down there waiting for ya Wink

heres ya email posted to give others an opportunity to express their love for you, ya bloody tool

terasaki_86@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Sun, 11 December 2005 11:56]

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just read this
"SKY News reports 100 cars smashed in the Sydney suburb of Maroubra"
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im sick of shit like this. It's not just happening in the wider community. in smaller communities such as at the school i go to. I go to an international high school with around 1300 students. we have students from over 70 nationalities at the school which is quite alot. The group i hang with, we are mostly white aussies. anyway there is a group of russians at school who think they are top shit. if you even look at them they get all their russian buddies over. needless to say the russians are all friends with the blacks at school and hang around in their little clan. anyway they started shit with us a couple of months ago and a fight started....and it was over the canteen line! i think everyone in this country needs to chill out. when you become an australian citizen you take an oath to abide by our laws and these people aren't and should be sent home. I dont think people should forget their culture, just they have to embrace the australian culture if they want to live here.

I love australia, but i hate alot of things about it and where we are heading.

anyway one last thing, attending an international high school has tought alot. we have a HUGE ammount of muslims at our school. some of them wear those head scarf things, some dont and most do the fasting thing. and they are all pretty cool people. just because someone is muslim or comes from the middle east, doesn't mean they are going to kill us so lets leave them alone.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Watching the news tonight reminded me of a movie I saw once...
http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDReviews11/lady_eve_/Hotel%20Rwanda%20cover.jpg
http://sawasho.com/blog/archives/images/hotel-rwanda.jpg

an over exaggeration yes, but how far will some take it.
http://www.ilexikon.com/images/c/ce/Adolf_Hitler_im_Reichstag_Marz_1938.jpg

I don't think today will be the last of it, more like the beginning.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaahhhh mein fuher Evil or Very Mad
Laughing
mideon_696
Regular

October 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 16:20

ae86drift wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 09:30

i Heart sydney....

i think it is pretty much the shittiest place i've ever lived

You obviously live in the wrong area Razz

Stay north of the Parramatta river, and you are pretty much cleared of any of this crap.
In fact, live in castle hill, the christian capital of australia.
You are guaranteed that the worst you will hear from your neighbour is a friendly complaint that you parked in front of their wheelie bin and it wasnt collected this week.
You might also get a sponge cake with that message.

There is definitely something to be said about the middle-upper class white demographic.....

Thank god i live in Castle Hill. I love the place.

Go Australia

CHATSWOOD PEOPLE, my girlfriend lives there, never any trouble anywhere. no wogs either, love it. tho ther are a shitload of asian. fucking hot ones too, shit
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hotel rwanda is a very powerful movie. it will definitly move you after you've seen it. yes, whats happening in australia between the different nationalities and the "white australians" is very different but its the start of some shit thats going to get worse. alot of people talk shit on this country and go on about how bosnia/russia/gorgia are sooo good. well wake up you fools. you left these countries because they were riden with poverty, war and corruption. unless you want australia to turn into a shit hole like the places that you escaped to get here, then calm down and chill out and if you dont like people, then avoid them.

p.s. everyone go listen to michael franti, listen to what he has to say.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm surprised this thread isnt locked yet

i hope this sends a message to the wrong-do'ers {the "wogs" who go around beating ppl}. aussies wont take it

i dont condone what happened, this is what started the LA riots of 94, but fuck them, they started the shit, how they have had to cop it.

If a 40 year old lebanese father of 9 got beaten today cause he was a "wog", but has had nothing to do with the voilence which caused the attack and was just on his way to buy milk, i hope he goes insane at any young lebanese guy who is one of the key wrong-do'ers.

btw, of the 6 arrested, were any "lebs/wogs"

AND, i in no way discriminate against wogs/lebs, i have heaps of mates of that descent, they are great blokes. PERIOD
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 12:24 Go to previous message
Sorry fellahs. The Toymods forums isn't the place for this sort of discussion.
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1
Next Topic:BMX/freestyle Bikes?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:36:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087349414825439 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.