Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » EOI: W gearbox series to S series bellhousing + W55

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

EOI: W gearbox series to S series bellhousing + W55 Wed, 07 December 2005 16:37 Go to next message

I have a bellhousing I am interested in selling, it is to suit a S series engine onto a W55, 56, 57, 58 Supra style gearbox.

I also have a W55 that I am looking to get rid of. The shifter position seems to be the same as a Sprinter/Corolla T50 box.

I am in the S.E suberbs of vic and I could post the bellhousing through the normal postal services as far as I know.

Is this of interest to anyone?
  Send a private message to this user    
high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: EOI: W gearbox series to S series bellhousing + W55 Mon, 12 December 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You would think that this would be snapped up quick 'cos of all the people creating RWD 3SGTEs
otherwise Free Bump
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: EOI: W gearbox series to S series bellhousing + W55 Mon, 12 December 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks, yeah I dont get it, these are meant to be highly sought after, doesn't make sense.
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: EOI: W gearbox series to S series bellhousing + W55 Mon, 12 December 2005 21:51 Go to previous message
Ill be in the market for the bellhousing, and probably the box too in about a month and a half to 2 months time. If you still have it then, ill look strongly at buying.

Cheers, Owen
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI 18RG
Next Topic:1JZ Single turbo adaptor
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:41:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0035479068756104 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.